It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Iris and the Giant is coming soon DRM-free.

Iris and The Giant is a fusion of the CCG, RPG and roguelike genres. You play as Iris, who must brave her fears in her imaginary world. Dive into a melancholic and gripping adventure, filled with cute monsters and buried memories.
Looks beautiful. Please, add a gameplay trailer to your page, so people can understand how your game will work :)

I found some gameplay, btw:
https://youtu.be/zkUoLgod68U

Is there any chance for Mac and Linux versions as well?
Sounds like the Ink game I bough and disliked. Nonetheless, hope people who like this sort of games enjoyed it.
I love the art style. But "Card game" and "Rogue-Like" is... not for me.
toxicTom: I love the art style. But "Card game" and "Rogue-Like" is... not for me.
legit. While it is...for me ;) And A long way down should (might?) be coming too. Nice addictions for the genre.
Post edited November 05, 2019 by Dogmaus
Rogue like (or lite) and Card game.... There aren't better way to ruin a good game.
Could we get the Demo please?

There's a download on the other platform.
For indie devs on a low budget, this (and Night in the Woods) seems like is a good alternative art style to pixel graphics I think: simple vector graphics that can be made in Adobe Illustrator, but pleasant to look at. (vector = Illustrator, raster/pixel = Photoshop) Of course if every game used this style, people would start whining about that, similar to pixel graphics ;)
di0nizus: Is there any chance for Mac and Linux versions as well?
It wouldn't be the first time an upcoming game is only listed for Windows, but the Mac/Linux versions show up upon release.
Xabyer_B: Rogue like (or lite) and Card game.... There aren't better way to ruin a good game.
And yet everyone loves Slay the Spire (for good reason).
di0nizus: Is there any chance for Mac and Linux versions as well?
eric5h5: It wouldn't be the first time an upcoming game is only listed for Windows, but the Mac/Linux versions show up upon release.
Xabyer_B: Rogue like (or lite) and Card game.... There aren't better way to ruin a good game.
eric5h5: And yet everyone loves Slay the Spire (for good reason).
Fingers crossed.
Just played the demo of Iris and the Giant.
If full game turn good as demo, it will outshine Slay the Spire.
For those who don't wish to go to steam to play the demo, it has real meta progression, and your progress is saved in the menu.
it's turn based with phase like combat where you can draw multiple card in your turn
it has randomly generated world
it got some storytelling
it got hexes, and your cards can affect multiple rows or just one

I personally couldn't get into the Slay the Spire, because of boring turn based combat that is same no matter which cards you get. This seems much better.

demo didn't have controller support, thought
Post edited February 27, 2020 by BeatriceElysia