It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare food and manage your food truck along with a trusty robot crew as you dish out hundreds of different foods across war-torn America. Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! from Vertigo Gaming Inc. is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.COM.
GOG.com: Prepare food and manage your food truck along with a trusty robot crew as you dish out hundreds of different foods across war-torn America. Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! from Vertigo Gaming Inc. is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.COM.
This is going to be a day 1 purchase for me. Thanks chubigans!
Will definitely keep track of this and see how it turns out. I really enjoyed the first one, but the second one was not for me, so hopefully the third one!
Nice. I didn't know that the are developing another game of that series. This will be a day-1-purchase for me.
Post edited January 14, 2020 by PaterAlf
What a delicious surprise! Can't wait to add this game to my collection! :D
moonshineshadow: Will definitely keep track of this and see how it turns out. I really enjoyed the first one, but the second one was not for me, so hopefully the third one!
I like the first one's campaign better, but some of the second's additions like the holding stations are very nice. It's bad that there is almost no incentive to work at your own restaurant, it basically boils down to getting a gold medal for all shifts at every restaurant.
Cooking is for girls. Real men don't cook. We'd rather starve to death!!! D:
The question mark after 3 disturbs me - what is it there for? I get that 2 had !! after it, but 3!!! would make sense where 3?! doesn't.

Anyway, I enjoyed the other two in the series, so I'm pleased to see this here, quandary-inducing title or not.
Well I think it's good there seems to be much more of a story element this time, I think most people were underwhelmed with the actual CSD mode of the second after how enjoyable the original was. I played through the first a couple times and even tried the hardcore NG+ mode a little bit, but still only had about 75% of the restaurants unlocked in the second. I'm hoping this one takes the best parts of both and makes something really great.

I also love the cheeky post-apocalyptic setting, maybe a comment on modern gaming and popular trends?
Officially the should be released in one hour. At least on Steam.