It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Coffee Talk is coming soon DRM-free.

This is a game about listening to people’s problems and helping them by serving up a warm drink out of the ingredients you have in stock. It is a game that depicts lives as humanly as possible, while having a cast that is more than just humans.

Update: If you want to give Coffee Talk a try, demo is now available for download!
Most hipstier thing yet.
Somebody has a tail?

https://images.gog.com/8b1428053bc4da8fbf88eea5a2801ce9d12e8565ad9d348e1bde7fc5c113fa9b.jpg
Post edited June 26, 2019 by clarry
I kind of do this IRL. :P And cat ears.
Post edited June 26, 2019 by tinyE
So the setting is a less dystopian Shadowrun? That might be interesting.
tinyE: I kind of do this IRL. :P
tinyE: And cat ears.
Could be cat ears, but appropriately angled bows or ribbons could look like cat ears in a silhouette..

https://images.gog.com/7b3930c41d1e1f0ebddef716a06629034567505118a02d58feb02fdabc904daa.jpg
Fortuk: So the setting is a less dystopian Shadowrun?
It takes place in Cleveland?
tinyE: It takes place in Cleveland?
No, Seattle.
low rated
tinyE: It takes place in Cleveland?
Fortuk: No, Seattle.
I love Seattle, and they're getting an NHL team soon. This could be fun! :D
You can download a DEMO from:

Coffee Talk dev
Coffee Talk by Toge Productions itch
Coffee Talk by TogeProductions - Game Jolt

Sadly not from GOG.
tinyE: I love Seattle, and they're getting an NHL team soon. This could be fun! :D
Dunno how big a part of the game it is, but they do mention it explicitly and there's a skyline pan. Could be there's patrons related to tech or music industry.
high rated
So, VA-11 Hall-A with coffee?
groze: So, VA-11 Hall-A with coffee?
That was my first thought too. They do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Anyone know if there is any chance of linux release? Seems to be Unity so may be fairly simple.
Looks my sort of thing but judging by the length of my wishlist looks my thing isn't so few and far between so I use linux support as a purchase filter.
hmmm, might be a nice change of pace kind of game, very laid back looking