It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Coffee Talk is coming soon DRM-free.

This is a game about listening to people’s problems and helping them by serving up a warm drink out of the ingredients you have in stock. It is a game that depicts lives as humanly as possible, while having a cast that is more than just humans.

Update: If you want to give Coffee Talk a try, demo is now available for download!
Mr.Mumbles: Welcome back!

In our next episode of "I don't like it, so it's crap! Crap, I tell you!" ...
Breja: Oh, go fuck a horse. I made comments on three of the new releases, two of them positive. I just speak my mind. I will never understand this weird "negative opinions not allowed" thing you've got going, but really it's your problem.
it gets annoying.
Its like listening to people complain loudly over food bougth in the conveinence store just because they dont like it, even if they dont plan to buy it themself.
But instead of keeping it to themself they need moan loadly so the other custommers at the cash registrer is hearing it and is potentially bothered by it.
Breja: Oh, go fuck a horse. I made comments on three of the new releases, two of them positive. I just speak my mind. I will never understand this weird "negative opinions not allowed" thing you've got going, but really it's your problem.
Lodium: it gets annoying.
Its like listening to people complain loudly over food bougth in the conveinence store just because they dont like it, even if they dont plan to buy it themself.
But instead of keeping it to themself they need moan loadly so the other custommers at the cash registrer is hearing it and is potentially bothered by it.
It's nice to hear both sides. Some negative reviews might've saved me from wasting my time on SOMA.
Of all the amazing potential concepts you could make a game about, this has to be one of the most boring.
Post edited September 03, 2019 by Crosmando
Lodium: it gets annoying.
Treehugger: It's nice to hear both sides. Some negative reviews might've saved me from wasting my time on SOMA.
Theres a diffrance on a negative review decribing pros and cons and simly complaining because the Vegetable looks ugly but still nothing wrong with the taste and not in any way dangerous to your health unless you have some sort of health issue.

Im Not sure what his so called negative review told you other than he didnt like the game Simply based on looks wich doesnt tell me shit.
its just moaning to moan and it doesnt really produce anything other than potentially annoying other people.
Post edited September 03, 2019 by Lodium
Treehugger: It's nice to hear both sides. Some negative reviews might've saved me from wasting my time on SOMA.
Lodium: Theres a diffrance on a negative review decribing pros and cons and simly complaining because the Vegetable looks ugly but still nothing wrong with the taste and not in any way dangerous to your health unless you have some sort of health issue.

Im Not sure what his so called negative review told you other than he didnt like the game Simply based on looks wich doesnt tell me shit.
its just moaning to moan and it doesnt really produce anything other than potentially annoying other people.
Like I always say, and yet it is always to hard to understand - it is just as valid as the various "oh, this looks nice" posts. That's what these threads are for - our impression of the new release and saying why we are or aren't interested. But hey - you and the rest of the mob dictating which reactions are valid and which are not have succeeded - I post less and less on the forum in general, and ignore most of the release threads. So hooray, you get to have your pointless echo chambers.
Post edited September 03, 2019 by Breja
Lodium: Theres a diffrance on a negative review decribing pros and cons and simly complaining because the Vegetable looks ugly but still nothing wrong with the taste and not in any way dangerous to your health unless you have some sort of health issue.

Breja: Like I always say, and yet it is always to hard to understand - it is just as valid as the various "oh, this looks nice" posts. That's what these threads are for - our impression of the new release and saying why we are or aren't interested. But hey - you and the rest of the mob dictating which reactions are valid and which are not have succeeded - I post less and less on the forum in general, and ignore most of the release threads. So hooray, you get to have your pointless echo chambers.
If i want impressions i just look at the screenshots or look up some videos on youtube.
And again, review and just a personal complaint on how the game looks are two diffrent things, im not blind and neither is anyone else.
Personal taste have newer and will not ever be some kind of standard to fit all people.
Neither does wordings like : this looks nice either but at least some people dont have to deal with grumpy people.

Also, i did say : negative review decribing pros and cons
So i dont get where you got where i said i Just wanted Positive reviews.
Post edited September 03, 2019 by Lodium