It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Coffee Talk is coming soon DRM-free.

This is a game about listening to people’s problems and helping them by serving up a warm drink out of the ingredients you have in stock. It is a game that depicts lives as humanly as possible, while having a cast that is more than just humans.

Update: If you want to give Coffee Talk a try, demo is now available for download!
low rated
God this looks heinous. The hipster-ness of it all, the pixels, the inspid tumblr-ish art style...yuck.
high rated
Breja: God this looks heinous. The hipster-ness of it all, the pixels, the inspid tumblr-ish art style...yuck.
Welcome back!

In our next episode of "I don't like it, so it's crap! Crap, I tell you!" ...
Pointy Ears? I'm already interested.
Darvond: Pointy Ears? I'm already interested.
Darvond's room.
low rated
Breja: God this looks heinous. The hipster-ness of it all, the pixels, the inspid tumblr-ish art style...yuck.
Mr.Mumbles: Welcome back!

In our next episode of "I don't like it, so it's crap! Crap, I tell you!" ...
Oh, go fuck a horse. I made comments on three of the new releases, two of them positive. I just speak my mind. I will never understand this weird "negative opinions not allowed" thing you've got going, but really it's your problem.
low rated
Pfffffffft. *walks away chuckling*
groze: So, VA-11 Hall-A with coffee?
So as not to be confused with copycats like The Red Strings Club? ;)
groze: So, VA-11 Hall-A with coffee?
Leroux: So as not to be confused with copycats like The Red Strings Club? ;)
I thought about that, too, but The Red Strings Club seems to be more complex and with more diverse gameplay, unlike VA-11 Hall-A, which places the meat of the game(play) on mixing and serving drinks -- even though the game DOES have other aspects to it.
I see liberal arts majors are drawing on their lived experience.

At least they learned to code.
tinyE: I kind of do this IRL. :P

And cat ears.
clarry: Could be cat ears, but appropriately angled bows or ribbons could look like cat ears in a silhouette..

https://images.gog.com/7b3930c41d1e1f0ebddef716a06629034567505118a02d58feb02fdabc904daa.jpg
Sure, but considering the tail, having such ears doesn't seem too weird.
Cool, I'm a fan of Toge Production's work, and I always felt that fantasy races in modern settings was an interesting concept to explore. But rather than orcs and elves in America like Bright, Shadowrun, or this game, I'd like to see what happens to a place like Azeroth once they reach the social and technological level of our times, with castles and fortresses becoming ruins and tourist traps. :)
tinyE: It takes place in Cleveland?
Fortuk: No, Seattle.
I hope not. Seattle is terrible. Don't come anywhere near here. But, then again, at least we're not Cleveland.
This looks like... Last Call minus the booze but plus elves and orcs. I think I need this in my life.
I was into hipster coffee-serving games before they were cool. I used to play "Talking Coffee".

You probably never heard of it.
yogsloth: I was into hipster coffee-serving games before they were cool. I used to play "Talking Coffee".

You probably never heard of it.
Oh man, that was brilliant. I'm giggling away here.