It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for an isometric, party-based fantasy RPG inspired by genre classics. Recruit characters with unique personalities and explore a land ravaged by civil war and a mysterious curse of greed. Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
From the darkness, into the forum...
Post edited July 15, 2021 by Trooper1270
I wishlisted this right away. I've been behind on new RPGs...and this one looks like a perfect fit for me.

I can never have too many real-time with pause-style RPGs! I look forward to checking this out!
JinseiNGC224: I wishlisted this right away.
Same here. :) I had no idea that such a game is coming.
Getting some major Baldur's Gate vibes from this game, wishlisted.
I'm so behind on RPGs it's not even funny, and this doesn't really stand out enough to jump ahead in line.
Great, more CRPGs. I must have them all and i mean every single one.
Breja: I'm so behind on RPGs it's not even funny, and this doesn't really stand out enough to jump ahead in line.
I have to agree, what puts this over say Tyranny, which I plan on getting.
wishlisted!
Doc0075: Getting some major Baldur's Gate vibes from this game, wishlisted.
That's because it was made by Baldur's Gate modders.

As a backer I'm happy I could help fund this game.
ChrisGamer300: Great, more CRPGs. I must have them all and i mean every single one.
I could not agree more, my ever-expanding collection (And backlog) needs this game!

It really reminds me of POE!
Looks like a great game, one I would have brought immediately. Onto the wish list of lost sales.
Looks so familar that I'll wishlist it for now.
Doc0075: Getting some major Baldur's Gate vibes from this game, wishlisted.
SLP2000: That's because it was made by Baldur's Gate modders.

As a backer I'm happy I could help fund this game.
Backer here too
gandalfnho: Backer here too
cheers!