It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare to become a top-secret agent posing as a landlord in a tricky strategy and simulation game. Beholder 3 is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
I do not know what to think. It seems similar to the first one, but it is not the same developer as the others.
I do not find this very encouraging.

Edit : I forgot to add that I do not think of it as an "on one and, on the other" type of situation. The fact that this game seems very similar to the first one is not a good thing in my opinion. At least, Beholder 2 did something different.
Post edited October 13, 2021 by DarkBattler
DarkBattler: I do not know what to think. It seems similar to the first one, but it is not the same developer as the others.
I do not find this very encouraging.

Edit : I forgot to add that I do not think of it as an "on one and, on the other" type of situation. The fact that this game seems very similar to the first one is not a good thing in my opinion. At least, Beholder 2 did something different.
I'll most likely end up getting it as I'm a sucker for filling out a series, (Except for the hitman series...) but depending on the reviews I might pick it up on a deep sale.
Post edited October 13, 2021 by TZODnmr2k5
TZODnmr2k5: I'll most likely end up getting it as I'm a sucker for filling out a series, (Except for the hitman series...) but depending on the reviews I might pick it up on a deep sale.
I like to get all the games in a series too, but I made some exceptions in the past. Like you, I did not buy Hitman, and I will never buy Jagged Alliance: Rage! or Soldier of Fortune: Payback, for exemple. Some collections are not worth completing, not for me at least.

We just have to hope that the developers of Beholder 3 are taking the project seriously. If the game ends up looking like the first one, but with creative new mechanics that make it different enough, I would be more than happy to purchase it at full price.

In the end, it will all depends on the reviews, indeed.
It fooled me again... -.-
Post edited October 13, 2021 by Anothername
Release Date (3rd of March) Reveal Teaser