It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Resurrection is coming soon, DRM-free.

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Resurrection marks the beginning of Season Two, and introduces a plethora of new features and content: two new ships (including the much awaited Jupiter MK II Battlestar), two new squadrons, and a new story campaign told from the CIC deck of the Galactica itself.
I loved the tv series ( preferably the classic ones, watched a few new ones but not my thing, then again i watched the orginals as a kid so maybe thats why i prefer classic versions over remakes/reboots)( same goes for games)

Anyway this games has very light min systems:

System requirements
Minimum system requirements:
System:
Window 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
Processor:
2.0GHz or higher----------------------------------------------------------------------------single core i guess since there is no mention of double core/quad core or up.

Memory:
4 GB RAM

Graphics:
1GB NVIDIA Geforce 460/ATI Radeon HD 5770 or better >>>>>>>>>>> pretty light

DirectX:
Version 11
Storage:
4650 MB available space
Sound:
DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Other:
Broadband internet connection is required for multiplayer

Unless the server runs the bulk of it which i doubt , so i assume its mainly for multiplayer games.

Very light system as a minimum, compared to 90% of all the other recen released new games :D
Post edited August 19, 2019 by gamesfreak64
faroot: Your icon shows you're an Amiga fan, so of course I forgive all. ;)
Thanks.
I have not played this series, so I looked at the link that led to the GOG game page. Is this a total sim game, or is it like X-Wing where you can fly the ships on each mission?
Stryder2931: I have not played this series, so I looked at the link that led to the GOG game page. Is this a total sim game, or is it like X-Wing where you can fly the ships on each mission?
Battle sim game.