It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMich: Trade with ABH20 completed without a hitch, both parties satisfied.
Thanks for quick and easy trade.
Want:

Saints Row 2

Have:

Legend of Grimrock (steam key)
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown (Steam Key)
The Basement Collection (Steam Key)
Deal done
Post edited January 28, 2013 by carnival73
[H] some Indie Gala Steam games left:
Trine
Magicka + Vietnam
Painkiller Black
Victoria 2
Home
Metro2033
Cryostasis
King Bounty Legend
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cogs
Cave Story+

[W] whatever (Steam, GOG, Gamersgate, Origin ....)

/ps: I can't remember guys i have traded with xD; but hope i have enough reps
Post edited January 28, 2013 by metalkidz
Goodbye casual games . :(
ne_zavarj: Goodbye casual games . :(
um...what's that all about?
*removed*
Post edited February 13, 2013 by ne_zavarj
gameon: um...what's that all about?
ne_zavarj: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post5234

I wanted to buy games from the Big Fish Games catalogue on that Money . But no one interested in my offer .
ah, i see. good luck with it.
[H]
Specs Ops - steam
Dawn of War 2 Franchise Pack - steam
Titan Quest Gold - steam
Age of Empires 3 Complete - steam
MS Arcade Pack - steam

[W]

Steam

Skyrim Dragonborn Preorder
Natural Selection 2
Modern Warfare 1
Modern Warfare 2
Dawn of War Crusade and Soulstorm expansions
Port Royale 3 New Adventures DLC
Gratuitous Space Battles Outcast DLC
Borderlands 2 Season Pass
Offers

GOG

Neverwinter Nights 2 *on sale
King of Dragon Pass
Arma Cold War Assault
Arma Gold
Ultima Series Collection
Avernum Collection
Dungeons and Dragons Collection
Populous Series
Cultures 1&2
Both Total Annhilation Series
Might and Magic Collections (M&M 1-9, HoMM 1-4)
Realms of Arkania III

completed trades with : rodrolliv, zenphic, VVhiteVVolf , Iain (The artist formerly known as Iainmet), worlddan, Licurg, Detlik, Ian, Foxhack, madmate, ashwald, rambell, grynn, Heretic777, Alfie3000, retsuseiba, Aniki
Post edited January 28, 2013 by misfire200
nvm - i crap at this, sorry.
Post edited January 28, 2013 by Ian
Would anyone be open for a trade if I were to give him game on steam or GOG for certain value, and that person would send that value to certain person?
Detlik: Would anyone be open for a trade if I were to give him game on steam or GOG for certain value, and that person would send that value to certain person?
What? Sorry, but here's how I'm reading it: You're going to give a gift to a person, who will then gift another person.
Post edited January 28, 2013 by QC
Detlik: Would anyone be open for a trade if I were to give him game on steam or GOG for certain value, and that person would send that value to certain person?
QC: What? Sorry, but here's how I'm reading it: You're going to give a gift to a person, who will then gift another person.
Exactly, I was chosen, lucky me, for random PayPal inspection and my account was put on hold until I will actually send them scan of my ID. But I am in dire need of gift certain monetary amount to certain person through PayPal. Therefore I am proposing that trade.
QC: What? Sorry, but here's how I'm reading it: You're going to give a gift to a person, who will then gift another person.
Detlik: Exactly, I was chosen, lucky me, for random PayPal inspection and my account was put on hold until I will actually send them scan of my ID. But I am in dire need of gift certain monetary amount to certain person through PayPal. Therefore I am proposing that trade.
Um. I'm not understanding what you mean....

Edit i think i understand. You need someone to forward money to someone else through paypal in exchange for a game on GOG or steam of the same value?
Post edited January 28, 2013 by gameon
Detlik: Exactly, I was chosen, lucky me, for random PayPal inspection and my account was put on hold until I will actually send them scan of my ID. But I am in dire need of gift certain monetary amount to certain person through PayPal. Therefore I am proposing that trade.
gameon: Um. I'm not understanding what you mean....

Edit i think i understand. You need someone to forward money to someone else through paypal in exchange for a game on GOG or steam of the same value?
Yes, exactly that. I will give you game of your choice in certain value, and you will send money of that value to paypal of that person.