It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1. I wish everyone to be the only one for someone very special.
(Could be a human, or a pet, or even a wild beast;)

2. I'm strongly recomended You I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream.

By chance it's a xmas GOG's giveaway ;)
Post edited December 23, 2021 by KillingMoon
1. May the miracle of Christmas bring you love and joy, May the New Year open of the happiness door,
May all of your dreams come true, A very happy Christmas to You!

2. Recommending myself Settlers III.
not in, but...

1. I wish a conscious AI is finally developed and leads our civilization, so we can be ruled with logic, instead of greed, fear and prejudice.

2. I recommend myself Mary Skelter: Nightmares. It is a game that had totally slipped under my radar and watching the sequel announcement has awakened my curiosity.

Btw, enjoy your Christmas/Winter everyone!
Post edited December 23, 2021 by Lone_Scout
1) I wish everyone to get along and to not have heated arguments

2) I recommend myself Xenonauts
Thank you psychosopher! Another wish then:

I wish to everyone in the world the basic daily combo: healthy as a horse, full bellies, nice outfits, a home, and abundant opportunities to materialize our dreams! :)
Since psychosopher wished for more wishes :-) here is a further one from me: I wish everyone will have refreshing holidays, and exciting things to anticipate in their life for the coming year.
Thank you for opening this thread!

1. I wish for the world to finally have first contact with an advanced alien civilization. One, that is not only technologically more advanced than us but most importantly socially. Meeting entirely alien intelligences would be a chance to review us all, that we have more similarities that connect us than differences that divide us. If only we manage to focus on these similarities and common interests. In short, first contact might be a catalyst to make the world grow together as one.

2. I recommend Ultima 7! It's the pinnacle of classic computer RPGs. Great story, great atmosphere, great music. Yes, it has some quirks like a botched inventory management, but overall it's one of the best games ever.

And for good measure I'll throw some Ultima into the bag.
Post edited December 23, 2021 by Lifthrasil
1. I wish for GOG and physical media to survive and prosper. I also wish for Covid to end.

2. I recommend myself Divinity Original Sin 2, I would like to play it. I recommend Baldur's Gate 2 and Fallout 2 to others.
Post edited December 23, 2021 by Jon_Irenicus_PL
1. Well, I wish the world to be more peaceful, that honesty, love and empathy would finally spread, and that we care about people, animals & nature.
And I wish to people to be happy :)

2. I would like to recommend There Is No Game : Wrong Dimension , because I played the free version and it was great to relax and full of so many great ideas !

Merry christmas to everyone !
Post edited December 24, 2021 by Splatsch
Thank you dear psychosopher for this initiative, I hope our wishes will come true - everyday life can overwhelm us during the year, but each year we should take a moment to wish from the deep of our hearts.

I wish the world could eradicate racism and embrace tolerance.

And I recommend myself the only Christmas-themed game I have in my library (I'm like 90% sure it's the only one) - Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection, which includes Jazz Jackrabbit 2 - The Christmas Chronicles. Truly great platformer with a great Christmassy twist to it :-)

Merry Christmas to all of you, I hope for each wish from this great list to make true :-)
Post edited December 24, 2021 by zeffyr
What a great way to help celebrate the holidays. Thank you psychosopher.

I would wish the world good health, and for humankind to know in their hearts love, empathy and the true joy that comes from giving. That is perhaps the best way to foment thinking of others instead of just oneself, and to think ahead of how one's words and actions can reverberate in this world long-term, instead of just short-term gain.

For myself I would recommend Subnautica - perhaps the most atmospheric game I have ever played. I would recommend to anyone who loves a story-rich game, with suspense, awesome sound (pay attention to those sound clues!) and sheer beauty interspersed with moments of sheer terror ... to take your time and explore the world fully rather than consult any walkthru or race for the end. There are many rewarding discoveries tucked away that really add to the experience.

For a GOG game I would recommend Morrowind, an old favorite, which I will also donate to Santa's bag so another can enjoy it's story and lore-filled world.

Happy Holidays to all! :)
1) I wish happiness, love, prosperity and health to everyone on this planet.

2) I recommend myself Bridge Constructor Portal, a game I'll probably try this weekend.

3) I'm adding State of Mind to Santa's bag.
high rated
There are so many things to wish the world, and so many great wishes have been made here already.

I wish our world resampled more that of Star Trek's humanity, with no war, poverty, disease and famine/hunger, where the focus is to better oneself and society/humanity, and thus live in harmony with each other and the planet, instead of the acquisition of wealth and material possessions; one can dream, I guess.

As a big fan of Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes, and an equally big fan of adventure games, I recommend myself Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments.

Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday Season and Celebration!
1. I wish the world will finally wake up and end the senseless wars and start saving our planet and the animals we share with it.

2. Recommending myself Pathfinder: Kingmaker, I wouldn't say no to a free CRPG jajaja.
A little late to the party but nevertheless Happy Christmas and best New Year to everyone!

1. I wish the world to recognize we're all different but most importantly same in our desires for love, peace, health, education and normal life. There's no need to wage wars between us and get so distant from each other when it only takes a moment to realize that a person you're looking at has same beating heart as you. Speaking of that, I'd like us to focus more on those in need, people who are drowning in cruelty and harshness of today's world and only need someone's willing hand to bring them back ashore. More kindness should be also given to our mother nature, a place we call home as with caring we are not only saving us but those we share it with. I also wish this pandemic stops claiming so many lives.

2. I recommend myself Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition which I have been intending to play for quite some time.
Post edited December 25, 2021 by dragonslayerxxx