It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm trying to buy Broken Sword, however whenever I go to the checkout I get a blank page in FireFox, and in IE I get a 500 internal server error.

Any ideas what is going on?
Maybe just wait a few minutes? Or restart browsers / clear cache?
http://pcsupport.about.com/od/findbyerrormessage/a/500servererror.htm
This was just a temporary problem, everything is working now
I just tried to go to the checkout and I got a blank page as well. Waiting a few minutes and trying again got me to the checkout page, though.

You might want to know that = is a symmetric relation, so Checkout = 500 internal server error is the same as 500 internal server error = Checkout. I advise you to use some other relation in the future for things like this to avoid wiseassery :p
Venom: snip
Wow, someone from Australia is working for GOG :D
Lexor: Wow, someone from Australia is working for GOG :D
Awesome! We need more like that.... ahem :P
Lexor: Wow, someone from Australia is working for GOG :D
Not to burst your bubble, but Venom sits two desks behind me and, I believe, is not of Australian descent. I've never heard him say "Strewth!" anyway, which I believe is mandatory in every Australian sentence, much like the Canadian "Eh?"
TheEnigmaticT: Not to burst your bubble, but Venom sits two desks behind me and, I believe, is not of Australian descent. I've never heard him say "Strewth!" anyway, which I believe is mandatory in every Australian sentence, much like the Canadian "Eh?"
Bloody 'ell, if he doesn't say "strewth" or "crikey" he can't be one of us, fair dinkum!
TheEnigmaticT: Not to burst your bubble, but Venom sits two desks behind me
Huh, I didn't know that Poland and Australia have a common border... :o
Post edited October 19, 2011 by Lexor
Lexor: Huh, I didn't know that Poland and Australia have a common border... :o
No border, just a portal.
TheEnigmaticT: Not to burst your bubble, but Venom sits two desks behind me
Lexor: Huh, I didn't know that Poland and Australia have a common border... :o
Yes, it's a right bother having that common border with Australia. Everywhere I go there's Australians on the buses, in the check out lines being all Australian. I think I even stepped on an Australian while going to work!

Australians: Y U NO RESPECT BOUNDARIES?