It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today 3 engaging platformers make a grand comeback on GOG, this time as a part of the Disney Classic Games Collection.
Noice. Instabought. :)
owners of teh original pack should get this for 90% off
high rated
34.99€, yeah, sure.
That leaves Hercules as the sole survivor. Better grab it in the next sale if you haven't done so yet.
high rated
I rarely complain about new releases as I consider that I'm just not forced to buy but even I have to admit that this one is a s.... move from the publisher.

Want to show some respect to your early buyers:
- 66% if someone has one of the two releases (Aladdin/Lion King or Jungle Book).
- 90% if someone has the two releases.

Anyway, have all a nice week-end.
GOG.com: ...
It'd be nice to see to see Toy Story 2 Action Game and Tarzan here.
GOG.com: ...
tfishell: It'd be nice to see to see Toy Story 2 Action Game and Tarzan here.
Maui Mallard too.
tfishell: It'd be nice to see to see Toy Story 2 Action Game and Tarzan here.
M3troid: Maui Mallard too.
That one already is! Great game.

https://www.gog.com/game/maui_mallard_in_cold_shadow
high rated
I don't understand why this wasn't simply a free update for the previous Disney Collection which I just bought very recently? (which now seems to be delisted)

I already own all these games separately on GOG. Do Disney expect us to re-buy this collection every time there's a new addition to it? Even with the 66% off discount for owning the other games that does not seem reasonable.

Was there anything in the 2 game Lion King / Aladdin collection that isn't also in this updated collection, alongside Jungle book?
Attachments:
Post edited January 14, 2022 by ninjadodo
Lot of people happy,I'm sure :)
So what exactly is the difference between this and the old bundle? I appreciate that they're giving a 66% discount to previous owners, but is it really JUST that they've added the SNES version of Aladdin?
Post edited January 14, 2022 by maddNeal
high rated
I would consider buying this BS collection if it had the PC versions.
i know it is shocking, but some people actually did not have or even wanted the 16bit Nintendo and Sega consoles and instead preferred computers.

Mind you, I am not against this collection or other collections with console games.
BUT, give me the PC version of games that had PC versions.

When you do, I will buy it.
maddNeal: ...but is it really JUST that they've added the SNES version of Aladdin?
Jungle Book and its various versions weren't a part of that package before.
trusteft: I would consider buying this BS collection if it had the PC versions.
i know it is shocking, but some people actually did not have or even wanted the 16bit Nintendo and Sega consoles and instead preferred computers.
The console versions of these were actually superior.
Post edited January 14, 2022 by Mr.Mumbles
Fairfox: owners of teh original pack should get this for 90% off
Where are you getting this from?

I have the individual classic jungle book + aladdin + lion king.
I also own the Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King.

I'm only getting 66% off this new collection. Is anybody getting a 90% discount?