It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today 3 engaging platformers make a grand comeback on GOG, this time as a part of the Disney Classic Games Collection.
35€?
Retro prices.
§pec†re: Retro prices.
This made me lol.
Breja: Also, GOG could still offer a bundle purchase of a set of games that are also being sold separately.
Of course they could do so. But then they also should take the games you already own into account and not make you pay again for them with the bundle.
Post edited January 17, 2022 by eiii
Enebias: This made me lol.
Still only $7.50 per game. (Remember that Genesis Aladdin and SNES Aladdin are not the same game.)

Retro prices would probably be $50/$60 per game (or $30 for each handheld versions), and that's ignoring inflation.
dtgreene: Retro prices would probably be $50/$60 per game (or $30 for each handheld versions), and that's ignoring inflation.
For the CARTRIDGES, not for a pseudo emulated rom.
Cadaver747: Regular 16-bit console versions (and a few extra) *remastered* with rewind, save and "watch" (no idea) functions.
The watch function actually is quite useful. It shows a video of the part in which you might be stuck and how to solve it if you would be a perfect player.
Breja: Also, GOG could still offer a bundle purchase of a set of games that are also being sold separately.
eiii: Of course they could do so. But then they also should take the games you already own into account and not make you pay again for them with the bundle.
The bundle discount mechanic is actually a big advantage of Steam - with the downside of DRM of course. So if GOG would develop something similar (bundle discount not DRM ;)) it would be great.
Post edited January 18, 2022 by MarkoH01
eiii: Of course they could do so. But then they also should take the games you already own into account and not make you pay again for them with the bundle.
We take into account if you already own some of the games inside the bundle :) The more games you have (max 2 of course) the higher the discount.
dtgreene: Retro prices would probably be $50/$60 per game (or $30 for each handheld versions), and that's ignoring inflation.
Zoidberg: For the CARTRIDGES, not for a pseudo emulated rom.
yup ..... cardridges were quite expensive , paid 30 to 40 bucks ( Hfl at that time) for ATARI 2600 ms pac man cardridge.....

anyway .... 34.99 is (×̯×) shocking
yup ....

.... it is a fact that Europe with its Euro has done a terrible job .... prices were converted.... BUT after a short period they just replaced the fl with a euro sign (×̯×)

Anyway next step will be a digital " euro" that will have only one advantage ...... it will be "virtual"" and you cannot lose it because if you lost your wallet you had a big problem ( never lost my wallet cause i am very careful not to loose anything :D))
Post edited January 18, 2022 by gamesfreak64
I bought this expecting that the old separate versions would be automatically removed from my game library as this is an upgrade that (if I understand correctly) contains everything contained in these individual versions. I don't like having unnecessary clutter, duplicates, multiple versions etc amass in my game library as it goes against the very reason of having a game library to begin with—there's not much point in having a personal game library if it's starting to look like any random page of the GOG game store listing. ..
I wonder how they managed to get to this price , must be some kind of esoteric solution

retrorealms: I bought this expecting that the old separate versions would be automatically removed from my game library as this is an upgrade that (if I understand correctly) contains everything contained in these individual versions. I don't like having unnecessary clutter, duplicates, multiple versions etc amass in my game library as it goes against the very reason of having a game library to begin with—there's not much point in having a personal game library if it's starting to look like any random page of the GOG game store listing. ..
how hard could it be just to hide them?
Orkhepaj: I wonder how they managed to get to this price , must be some kind of esoteric solution

retrorealms: I bought this expecting that the old separate versions would be automatically removed from my game library as this is an upgrade that (if I understand correctly) contains everything contained in these individual versions. I don't like having unnecessary clutter, duplicates, multiple versions etc amass in my game library as it goes against the very reason of having a game library to begin with—there's not much point in having a personal game library if it's starting to look like any random page of the GOG game store listing. ..
Orkhepaj: how hard could it be just to hide them?
Hiding them is an imperfect solution, being able to permanently delete library items (when superfluous or unwanted) would be the preferred option...
Orkhepaj: I wonder how they managed to get to this price , must be some kind of esoteric solution

how hard could it be just to hide them?
retrorealms: Hiding them is an imperfect solution, being able to permanently delete library items (when superfluous or unwanted) would be the preferred option...
but why? what if you change your mind and want to check them out
SmollestLight: We take into account if you already own some of the games inside the bundle :) The more games you have (max 2 of course) the higher the discount.
Why does it not take into account that I already own individual copies of ALL the games in the bundle? I already individually own Aladdin, Lion King AND Jungle Book on GOG and if I put the new collection in my cart it only gives me a 33% discount for owning Jungle Book. It does not seem fair that it only counts the previous Aladdin/Lion King collection, not the individual games.
Post edited January 22, 2022 by ninjadodo