It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More games added: Anodyne, Escape Goat, Gemini Rue!
Do you want to make the world a slightly better place and be rewarded some games for being an awesome human being? It's simple: choose a charity you like from the three we have here (WWF, Worldbuilders, and Gaming for Good), pick out 3 games you like out of 13 offered, pay $5 or more, and we will give 100% of your donation to charity*! You can also pick more than 3 games, and your minimum donation will be raised accordingly. Want to donate more? No problem--you can set the amount manually. Don't need the games, or already have them? Select the "Gift this order" option at the checkout, and make some other gamer happy. Again, your choice of charity to help:
<iframe width="590" height="332" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YrNbdj72LbQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
WWF - click to donate and choose your reward
<iframe width="590" height="332" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BR0NTiJn4f8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Worldbuilders - click to donate and choose your reward
<iframe width="590" height="332" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cSqvl5s4xpE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Gaming for Good - click to donate and choose your reward
We've added three more titles to this special promo selection, thanks to awesome indie developers, who volunteered their games to take part in this charitable action. The newly added games are: Anodyne by Analgesic Productions, a psychological retro adventure game with nostalgic action-RPG feel and deep story, bundled with MP3 soundtrack, Escape Goat by Magical Time Bean, a captivating puzzle-platformer with many clever and challenging stages, and 8-bitish retro visuals, and Gemini Rue by Wadjet Eye Games, a gritty neo-noir point-and-click adventure game masterfully mixing Sci-Fi and crime mystery genres. Thank you for making this happen, guys!
Our whole-hearted thanks also go to: Introversion Software (Darwinia), Subset Games (FTL: Faster Than Light), Tiger Style Games (Waking Mars), Amanita Design (Botanicula), Instant Kingdom (Driftmoon), Northway Games (Incredipede), Digital Game Factory (Creatures: Village), Might & Delight (Pid), Daedalic Entertainment (The Whispered World), and Oddworld Inhabitants (Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee).. All of the devs are receiving nothing for their games in this charity but the good karma that comes from doing a good deed. Take a moment and tweet, facebook, or email them and tell them how much you appreciate their participation in this, and then you'll be extra awesome yourself. :)
*GOG.com is paying out some money as well; for every $1 donated, it costs us about $0.25 to cover the credit card fees, taxes, and other fees to make sure that literally 100% of what you donate goes to charity. So, let's say you want to donate $10. We'll add about $2.50 on top of that, to make sure that all of your donated money reaches the charity of your choice.
Post edited November 10, 2013 by G-Doc
Johnmourby: The only game I want from here is Botanicula. I would be happen to get two other games as gifts for someone else providing I can gift them (I've never gifted before).
If there are only two game you want here let me know, I'm buying.
You get 1 code, if you already have the remaining 2 games you can gift them to someone else. If you don't have
them you will redeem them yourself. It's impossible to split up the code as far as i know.
edp4rty: Great idea GOG - just brought 3 games for a great cause WWF
Did the same, donating to WWF from time to time as well.
Bought five, donated to WWF! Great job GOG!!
Shame it's such a small selection and there's next to no classics in there. I already own all the games elsewhere. It's a nice gesture but most the games have been available in bundles below BTA so anybody that bundle hunts is likely to have most of them.
Not having bought any of these games before, I went for Driftmoon, Darwinia and Faster than Light. It's good to see the guys at GOG doing this.
reaver894: nice promo and a great cause. might be a reason to try some games i would normally not bother with.

Also, Get Driftmoon
TheEnigmaticT: I expected to see you'd be weighing in on that. :P
Glad i didn't disappoint you :-)

Which reminds me of a joke but im trying to curb my sexist and racist jokes.
LOL nice GOG.
Keep it coming.
Good for you GOG.

I'm not participating but might in a future event that would include the Electronic Frontier Foundation, Amnesty International, or cancer research.
high rated
alright, if somebody is looking to get FTL, please try this code (I bought three games out of which I didn't own two, so the FTL should remain in the code)

8KUB
B378
4YRV
MHYA
high rated
Nice idea, GOG team, but next time you should choose more carefully...

WWF is not a good cause. It is a green washing organization, giving big enterprises (e.g. Marine Harvest, or Monsanto) a nice label but rarely preventing actual damage to the environment. There are many reports of this scheme, and just as many legal threats from WWF against the journalists who thankfully keep revealing these crimes against our environment despite all the bullying.

For those of you that understand German, search for the documentaries "der Pakt mit dem Panda" und "Lachsfieber". There is a version with Polish subtitles if you look for "pakt z panda", the English version was removed from youtube.

Other than that: GOG, you know I love you, keep up the good work and thanks for not censoring critical comments ;)
Post edited November 05, 2013 by kero42
serpantino: Shame it's such a small selection and there's next to no classics in there. I already own all the games elsewhere. It's a nice gesture but most the games have been available in bundles below BTA so anybody that bundle hunts is likely to have most of them.
I guess it's not that easy to put classics in there, as you have to negotiate with the devs/publishers to relinquish their share. This collection also shows something about who is more willing to do so (and who's not).
serpantino: Shame it's such a small selection and there's next to no classics in there. I already own all the games elsewhere. It's a nice gesture but most the games have been available in bundles below BTA so anybody that bundle hunts is likely to have most of them.
DeMignon: I guess it's not that easy to put classics in there, as you have to negotiate with the devs/publishers to relinquish their share. This collection also shows something about who is more willing to do so (and who's not).
That's true. Driftmoon is a nice surprise to see on it. I picked it up on GMG a while ago for £1.20 though. It takes the piss really when you consider that with most old games the profits only ever reach the current license holders (Publishers) and not anyone who actually worked their backsides off on the game.
Awesome move gog, my respect for thee increased ten-fold.

@DeMignon This time around it's not about the games, it's about fundraising for charities, even if there were no games offered at all i'd still think it's a fair and noble goal.
Stooner: You can do that only if you have the other 2 games.
So if get Botanicula for myself and then pick Drifftmoon and FTL (The two games I already own here. They'll automatically be gift codes?

Sorry if I being obtuse but I like to be certain.
Stooner: You can do that only if you have the other 2 games.
Johnmourby: So if get Botanicula for myself and then pick Drifftmoon and FTL (The two games I already own here. They'll automatically be gift codes?

Sorry if I being obtuse but I like to be certain.
Correct. they will be the exact same code you use to redeem Botanicula, then Botanicula will be taken out of the code once you redeem it. Thus leaving you a code with 2 games.

Kunovski: alright, if somebody is looking to get FTL, please try this code (I bought three games out of which I didn't own two, so the FTL should remain in the code)

8KUB
B378
4YRV
MHYA
Working, not redeemed.
Post edited November 05, 2013 by lugum