It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More games added: Anodyne, Escape Goat, Gemini Rue!
Do you want to make the world a slightly better place and be rewarded some games for being an awesome human being? It's simple: choose a charity you like from the three we have here (WWF, Worldbuilders, and Gaming for Good), pick out 3 games you like out of 13 offered, pay $5 or more, and we will give 100% of your donation to charity*! You can also pick more than 3 games, and your minimum donation will be raised accordingly. Want to donate more? No problem--you can set the amount manually. Don't need the games, or already have them? Select the "Gift this order" option at the checkout, and make some other gamer happy. Again, your choice of charity to help:
<iframe width="590" height="332" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YrNbdj72LbQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
WWF - click to donate and choose your reward
<iframe width="590" height="332" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BR0NTiJn4f8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Worldbuilders - click to donate and choose your reward
<iframe width="590" height="332" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cSqvl5s4xpE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Gaming for Good - click to donate and choose your reward
We've added three more titles to this special promo selection, thanks to awesome indie developers, who volunteered their games to take part in this charitable action. The newly added games are: Anodyne by Analgesic Productions, a psychological retro adventure game with nostalgic action-RPG feel and deep story, bundled with MP3 soundtrack, Escape Goat by Magical Time Bean, a captivating puzzle-platformer with many clever and challenging stages, and 8-bitish retro visuals, and Gemini Rue by Wadjet Eye Games, a gritty neo-noir point-and-click adventure game masterfully mixing Sci-Fi and crime mystery genres. Thank you for making this happen, guys!
Our whole-hearted thanks also go to: Introversion Software (Darwinia), Subset Games (FTL: Faster Than Light), Tiger Style Games (Waking Mars), Amanita Design (Botanicula), Instant Kingdom (Driftmoon), Northway Games (Incredipede), Digital Game Factory (Creatures: Village), Might & Delight (Pid), Daedalic Entertainment (The Whispered World), and Oddworld Inhabitants (Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee).. All of the devs are receiving nothing for their games in this charity but the good karma that comes from doing a good deed. Take a moment and tweet, facebook, or email them and tell them how much you appreciate their participation in this, and then you'll be extra awesome yourself. :)
*GOG.com is paying out some money as well; for every $1 donated, it costs us about $0.25 to cover the credit card fees, taxes, and other fees to make sure that literally 100% of what you donate goes to charity. So, let's say you want to donate $10. We'll add about $2.50 on top of that, to make sure that all of your donated money reaches the charity of your choice.
Post edited November 10, 2013 by G-Doc
Just brought another 3 games and donated to WWF - Thanks GOG this is a great - keep up the good work!
Streamin over for TET.
Post edited November 08, 2013 by rodrolliv
So, no Richard and Alice then? That's too bad.
Thanks for the additions! I´ve been postponed the purchase in hope for more games, since the first "tier" didn´t appeal to me.
Oh, a counter was promised before, is it going to happen? It´s nice see the numbers and all.
Post edited November 08, 2013 by tokisto
When is the end date for this charity? It's not stated in the OP.
I do know there is a timer on the bundles page, however I'm not sure what time on Nov.12 GMT it ends (and don't ask me to do math).
kurokamui: You do, of course realize that lobbying is part of being a charity right? That contributing funds to the campaigns of people who are sympathetic to your cause helps to ensure their re-election and in turn makes it easier for your charity to operate. This is how politics work, it has nothing to do with buying sports cars.
StickOfPlywood: I suppose the little tidbit about several of the people being supported by these particular political lobbies (including Obama) being advocates of drone warfare against "terrorists" (AKA innocent civilians more than 1/2 the time) means nothing to you? And that's not even scratching the tip of the iceberg... Just because it's "how it works", doesn't mean it's a good act to follow.

Edit: Lots of conflicting reports, some say close to 20% / less than 1,000 of drone victims are innocent civilians (especially official government documents and corporate media reports), others (usually from independent media, NGO's, and ground counts) say closer to 50%, over 1,500 innocent civilians and counting.
...Either way, even 1 is too many...
What the hell does drone strikes have anything to do with this charity sale? So because charity A supported a president who then decides to support continued use of drone attacks, that makes charity A a supporter of drone attacks? What kind of logic is that? Ever think that same president might support policies in other areas unrelated to military action which the charity wants to promote?

If I donate money to a politician because I like their platform and then they decide to reverse their policies, does that make me a supporter of their new policies?

Its amazing how anything even slightly related to the US turns into a bash fest on the internet. Especially when people involved have no clue what they are talking about and come up with the most pathetic arguments. "Oh! A US based charity! I got to go in and tell everyone how evil the US is!"

GOG decides to do a nice gesture and you get a bunch of posts bitching about the game selection and now political nonsense. I'm starting to remember why I quit other online communities.
Well, i normally wouldn't have bought all of those games, but since i support worldbuilders anyway, but didn't win anything in the fantasy lottery for the last two years, i made the big grab here :-). So good job, GOG!
Out of curiosity, will additional games be added before the promotion ends or is this it? It's a very generous promotion, kudos to GOG and participating developers! [Where can I +1 the website?]
CrowTRobo: What the hell does drone strikes have anything to do with this charity sale? So because charity A supported a president who then decides to support continued use of drone attacks, that makes charity A a supporter of drone attacks? What kind of logic is that? Ever think that same president might support policies in other areas unrelated to military action which the charity wants to promote?

If I donate money to a politician because I like their platform and then they decide to reverse their policies, does that make me a supporter of their new policies?

Its amazing how anything even slightly related to the US turns into a bash fest on the internet. Especially when people involved have no clue what they are talking about and come up with the most pathetic arguments. "Oh! A US based charity! I got to go in and tell everyone how evil the US is!"

GOG decides to do a nice gesture and you get a bunch of posts bitching about the game selection and now political nonsense. I'm starting to remember why I quit other online communities.
If you would take a moment to consider the information I linked a couple of pages back, instead of jumping to conclusions...

The message is simple: don't be surprised if your donation is not necessarily used for what is publicly described...

I can't understand the maelstrom of aggression and vitriol some people are directing towards this stuff... I'm continually surprised by how volatile humans can be.
Post edited November 08, 2013 by StickOfPlywood
This bundle doesn't make my heart race like what Humble Bundle and Groupees does. I already have 6 of the games on my Steam account as well as DRM-free copy on my Humble Bundle profile.

3 games at $5 with no mystery games added later? It's apparent that GOG doesn't get it.
StealthMomo: This bundle doesn't make my heart race like what Humble Bundle and Groupees does. I already have 6 of the games on my Steam account as well as DRM-free copy on my Humble Bundle profile.

3 games at $5 with no mystery games added later? It's apparent that GOG doesn't get it.
I don't know if you're missing anything on offer, but I'm going for Driftmoon, Oddworld, and Scape Goat. I didn't even know Scape Goat existed, and Anodyne is tempting me as well... GoG gets it... Not everyone has the resources and is also generous enough to participate in this offer.
Post edited November 08, 2013 by StickOfPlywood
Thank you for adding more games to the promo. I am still enjoying the three I bought. You've finally given me a chance to try Driftmoon, (good, but not quite what I was expecting-it's more SierraVenture than Ultima) FTL (Interesting but sometimes frustrating) and, even though I am not a platformer fan, Waking Mars, which has really been the surprise of the bunch.

Thanks again, I'm really glad I got a chance to get Waking Mars which I would not likely have gotten otherwise. (Yes, I admit I am tired of platformer saturation, but with this and Trine, I may change my mind yet...)
high rated
Very nice thing to do GOG.

Anyway nothing i want at this point, so here is a gift code for whom ever.
It's the first five games in the list...so FTL,PID etc....

UL49-6NXU DYXE-7G98

Enjoy. :)
DampSquib: Enjoy. :)
Thank You, that was very kind!
Post edited November 09, 2013 by Thank_You
I would like suggest GOG to do something like this at once a year maybe, and with charities from Poland or from the dev´s natives lands.