It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More games added: Anodyne, Escape Goat, Gemini Rue!
Do you want to make the world a slightly better place and be rewarded some games for being an awesome human being? It's simple: choose a charity you like from the three we have here (WWF, Worldbuilders, and Gaming for Good), pick out 3 games you like out of 13 offered, pay $5 or more, and we will give 100% of your donation to charity*! You can also pick more than 3 games, and your minimum donation will be raised accordingly. Want to donate more? No problem--you can set the amount manually. Don't need the games, or already have them? Select the "Gift this order" option at the checkout, and make some other gamer happy. Again, your choice of charity to help:
<iframe width="590" height="332" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YrNbdj72LbQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
WWF - click to donate and choose your reward
<iframe width="590" height="332" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BR0NTiJn4f8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Worldbuilders - click to donate and choose your reward
<iframe width="590" height="332" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cSqvl5s4xpE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Gaming for Good - click to donate and choose your reward
We've added three more titles to this special promo selection, thanks to awesome indie developers, who volunteered their games to take part in this charitable action. The newly added games are: Anodyne by Analgesic Productions, a psychological retro adventure game with nostalgic action-RPG feel and deep story, bundled with MP3 soundtrack, Escape Goat by Magical Time Bean, a captivating puzzle-platformer with many clever and challenging stages, and 8-bitish retro visuals, and Gemini Rue by Wadjet Eye Games, a gritty neo-noir point-and-click adventure game masterfully mixing Sci-Fi and crime mystery genres. Thank you for making this happen, guys!
Our whole-hearted thanks also go to: Introversion Software (Darwinia), Subset Games (FTL: Faster Than Light), Tiger Style Games (Waking Mars), Amanita Design (Botanicula), Instant Kingdom (Driftmoon), Northway Games (Incredipede), Digital Game Factory (Creatures: Village), Might & Delight (Pid), Daedalic Entertainment (The Whispered World), and Oddworld Inhabitants (Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee).. All of the devs are receiving nothing for their games in this charity but the good karma that comes from doing a good deed. Take a moment and tweet, facebook, or email them and tell them how much you appreciate their participation in this, and then you'll be extra awesome yourself. :)
*GOG.com is paying out some money as well; for every $1 donated, it costs us about $0.25 to cover the credit card fees, taxes, and other fees to make sure that literally 100% of what you donate goes to charity. So, let's say you want to donate $10. We'll add about $2.50 on top of that, to make sure that all of your donated money reaches the charity of your choice.
Post edited November 10, 2013 by G-Doc
I love this!
This is a great idea and awesome of the developers. Though unfortunately most of the games have been in other DRM-free bundles/deals from sites such as Humble Bundle and IndieGameStand so many people (such as myself) may already have all the ones that they want. The selection is also kind of small.

Now if Ubisoft and/or Interplay had been on board with this, I probably would have jumped on it for some classic Heroes of Might and Magic or Fallout games.
Post edited November 05, 2013 by Shad0WeN
Roman5: I want GOG keys in Humble bundle game bundles and other online bundles

Indiegamestand seems to be the only site that offers them...
jalister: Groupees has offered GOG keys before. But I agree with you, I would love to see GOG keys over Steam keys.
Personally I wouldn't. The various bundle sites generally offer all of the games DRM-free anyway so it seems kind of redundant (aside from the convenience of having games in one place). I'd rather have a Steam key and have it in my Steam library with features like auto-updating, achievements, cloud saves, etc. I find Steam to be generally unobtrusive and benign as a DRM platform, and actually there are numerous indie games on Steam that are DRM-free and can be run directly and played with no restrictions whatsoever without Steam even running on the system.
Post edited November 05, 2013 by Shad0WeN
Hello guys... this is a great idea... I only have one recommendation for next time, make it possible to choose any number of games... there might be people who already own most of the games, also people who want to get only 1 or 2 games and still wanna donate... so next time just set minimum donation and make people choose whatever number of games they want :)
Good move.

Especially now that humble bundle is becoming more and more a big trash selling drm stuff.
siegfriedrox: Good move.

Especially now that humble bundle is becoming more and more a big trash selling drm stuff.
Sadly I've to say that you're damn right sir.
PaterAlf: Games should show up immediately. I would suggest to contact support, they will fix it for you.
JMich: As PeterAlf said, you should contact support, even if just to get your receipt. You could also try visiting the account refresh page to see if the games appear on your shelf, but contacting support is the way to go.
Thanks for confirming no processing delays today.

Just sent my request into support as the refresh didn't work. Nor did another browser. Like I said, having dealt with the folks over at GOG before I know they'll get it sorted. Just didn't want to contact them if unnecessarily, but given no delays and the time passed, had to do it.

EDIT: woke up this morning and the wonderful folks had confirmed the issue and corrected the purchase on my account. As I've said, nothing but good when dealing with them.
Post edited November 06, 2013 by Zarish
thanks to this promo spending money feels twice as good, supporting the WWF and even getting 3 interesting looking games like Abe's Oddysee, a game I always wanted to play, in addition.
I really appreciate the way GOG covers the costs to make 100% of the money go to the chosen charity.
high regards for that!
jalister: Groupees has offered GOG keys before. But I agree with you, I would love to see GOG keys over Steam keys.
Shad0WeN: Personally I wouldn't. The various bundle sites generally offer all of the games DRM-free anyway so it seems kind of redundant (aside from the convenience of having games in one place). I'd rather have a Steam key and have it in my Steam library with features like auto-updating, achievements, cloud saves, etc. I find Steam to be generally unobtrusive and benign as a DRM platform, and actually there are numerous indie games on Steam that are DRM-free and can be run directly and played with no restrictions whatsoever without Steam even running on the system.
Well thats you. Many of us come here for DRM free games & old classics (and GOG supporters as well)
This is a fantastic idea! I would love to support it, but unfortunately your choice in games seems to have also been mine. I have enough options left, but really it could use a few more titles in there. Will more be added to the promo later on?
This is why I love GOG. I have been too broke to afford games recently, but I just couldn't resist this opportunity. It's the chance to finally try Driftmoon (I've really wanted to try that one) and FTL (and Waking Mars) while, at the same time, making the world a better place.

Thanks for the opportunity.
Picked up Darwinia, FTL, and Abe's Odyssey. Can't wait to get around to playing them; glad to see the money is going 100% to charities - hopefully you guys post how much money we raised for each charity after the promo period ends!
This makes me really happy. Thanks gog for being awesome!
I'm getting Abe's Odyssey so I can get rid of my cd AND because the protagonist has a great name worn by great people who are also incredibly handsome and happen to have giant penises.

As for the other two I'm a little lost here. I don't really light up at any of them but for the sake of charity why not? Does FTL have a difficulty setting? How is Creatures, it actually looks a little too 'Barney & Friends'.
Post edited November 05, 2013 by tinyE
This initiative is great. Not only are you giving away games for free - on top of that you are paying the payment fees.
Spent 10 Dollar on this. I'll probably wouldn't have bought some of these games, but giving away money for a good cause and getting some games in return is just nice.