It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Tarun:
Hi, Tarun! I hope you don't mind me necro'ing your giveaway. It's for a good cause, I swear it. ;)

---

It happens that K_1269 saw me participating on behalf of several contestants at the time. Being such a nice guy as he is, he told me had spare keys for several of the games and he offered them to me to re-gift here at will. I suggested that we wait until Tarun had done the draw and the winners have received their prizes, to which K_1269 agreed. Shortly after the completion of the draw, he sent me the keys. :)

But I've been busy running my current giveaway, and that has led me to delay the delivery of the games until now... *crossing fingers, hoping to be believed*

Oh, damn, forget it! I just am the LAZIEST guy in the world. But not anymore! :D
cbean85:
You got Painkiller: Black Edition...

GameRager:
Deponia...

SirEyeball:
Magicka + Magicka Vietnam DLC...

X3R022:
Cities in Motion...

P1na:
... and finally, Victoria II.

Please check your PMs, mateys, and congrats to you all !

Also, as I'm sure you all want to up'rep K_1269 and thank him by PM, here is one of his posts (another good deed of his, as usual).

(Seriously, K_1269, thanks a lot! It was a very nice gesture on your part and I really appreciate it!).

Have a nice day. ;)
Post edited April 04, 2013 by Thespian*
Well, what can I say? Congrats to the new winners and thanks Thespian* and K_1269 for yours generosity. :D
Tarun:
Thespian*: Magicka + Magicka Vietnam DLC!
Something fishy here......
Wow thx a bunch that was unexpected and out of the blue thx the both of ya +2
Thespian*: Magicka + Magicka Vietnam DLC!
Stooner: Something fishy here......
I think that went to me?
Post edited April 04, 2013 by SirEyeball
SirEyeball: I think that went to me?
I guess so... but the Elf is a bit crazy...
Stooner: I guess so... but the Elf is a bit crazy...
well pointy ears makes no ELF
Half-Vulcan! :P
Stooner: Something fishy here......
In fact, I was using a post by Tarun as a template for quoting the winners (editing the number of the quotes by hand) and I forgot to update that one. :D

It's corrected now. Thanks for the heads-up, Stooner & SirEyeball. ;)

Indeed. :D

SirEyeball: well pointy ears makes no ELF
triock: Half-Vulcan! :P
You both sure know your Trekkie lore. :D
Post edited April 04, 2013 by Thespian*
Thespian*: Hi, Tarun! I hope you don't mind me necro'ing your giveaway. It's for a good cause, I swear it. ;)
No Prob mate! And thanks to you and K_1269 for the giveaways.. And many congratulations to you on your first anniversary here. :)

Edit: Cities in Motion winner has still not got back to me so I will make another call on that one :/
It's the Thespian BUMP™! It just keeps on giving ;)
Actually, Tarun already gifted me Victoria II out of the kindness of his heart, so I can't take the extra code. It's shameful that I won the same game twice and the slavedrivers at work haven't allowed me the time to even complete the tutorial...

PS: Almost forgot to say thanks, silly me. GOG is an amazing place to be.

PPS: Poetry is unintended.
Post edited April 04, 2013 by P1na
New Owner for Cities in Motion is dovahcore

Congrats :)
Thanks Thespian*! Peace and Long Life!
X3R022: Thanks Thespian*! Peace and Long Life!
I LOVE this GA...the gift that keeps on giving. Kudos, Tarun! ;-)
"Very funny Scotty, now beam down my pants."
Post edited April 05, 2013 by tinyE