Whole strategy for CD Projekt group (gog, cdpr, distribution cdp) you can find here
Here's a Google translate of the GOG part of the PDF:
GOG.com Action Plan for 2012
• Signing an agreement to offer older games to two, new, leading publishers of games.
• Entry into a new segment - an introduction to the first offer newer games (at least 20 titles) offered at prices ranging from 13.99 to 16.99 USD.
• The establishment of direct cooperation with the ambitious independent game developers and publishers.
The first premiere of a new title created by well-known foreign studio. The game will be sold on a temporary basis exclusively in the digital distribution channel, which is available on GOG.com before the advent of the competitors offer.
Digital distribution of games is one of the youngest and most dynamic segments in our industry. Because of this specificity, and still the changes are precisely the activities planned for the end of 2013. For the years 2014 and 2015 assume the broad lines of development, which will detail carefully watching the development of the market. As in the case of the Polish distribution business, which looks beyond the specific plans for 2012 years will be gradually revealed. This is to protect the competitive position of GOG.com. Given the above, have set for the company's goal at the end of 2013.
GOG.com goal at the end of 2013
Achieving the second position in the world independent platform for PC games digital distribution offers products in all price categories.
Further aggressive business growth in the years 2012 and 2013 at 100% year on year.
We want to achieve continuing our successful strategy by which GOG.com has become in three years the number one in the electronic distribution of classic PC games. In particular:
• We will continuously focus on our core values, with an emphasis on honesty, integrity and fair treatment of players, so that GOG.com is recognized as the most friendly digital distribution platform.
• We will work with the world's leading publishers and studios make up the best games, collectively building a new quality of digital distribution to customers.