It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A long-awaited new part of the sniping game series is finally arriving on GOG.COM DRM-free today, at 6 PM UTC.

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts takes you to the frozen wilderness of the Siberia, where you have only two choices – adjust to the harsh environment and accomplish your mission or perish without a trace.

Thanks to the new contract-based system the gamer can combine sniping skills and strategic thinking in pursuit of his next targets. But in the end, it’s all about the reflex and patience of a sniper, and of course one must remember – even in this business the competition doesn’t sleep…

The release of the Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts is a great occasion to remind yourself about the previous parts of the series. Buy the game in pre-order or upon its release on GOG.COM and you will receive a Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 for free, added to your library. That’s not all, apart from a free game all Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts purchases will include an exclusive weapon skin and a 10% discount. The promo lasts for a week, until 29th November 2019 at 6 PM UTC.

From now on you can also buy other instalments of the Sniper Ghost Warrior series on GOG.COM DRM-free. They come with special discounts that last until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM. Notice that these are specially prepared editions of the games - they include DLCs but have no multiplayer option.
SeduceMePlz: sniper_ghost_warrior_contracts_sturm_bodyguard_9

sniper_ghost_warrior_contracts_sv_amur

Unless I'm mistaken, those are the weapons received as preorder bonuses on other platforms.

Both show as not owned for me despite preordering.

So: Why don't GOG preorders include them? Is that a mistake? Please fix it if so.
Different stores can offer different pre-order bonuses.

GOG offers you Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 for free plus a GOG exclusive weapon skin. (Coming Soon)
Attachments:
SeduceMePlz: sniper_ghost_warrior_contracts_sturm_bodyguard_9

sniper_ghost_warrior_contracts_sv_amur

Unless I'm mistaken, those are the weapons received as preorder bonuses on other platforms.

Both show as not owned for me despite preordering.

So: Why don't GOG preorders include them? Is that a mistake? Please fix it if so.
BreOl72: Different stores can offer different pre-order bonuses.

GOG offers you Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 for free plus a GOG exclusive weapon skin. (Coming Soon)
I just wanted to ask about the GOG exclusive weapon skin. Will it be available for purchase separately once the initial offer is concluded, as is the case for the Steam counterpart?
Alexim: I just wanted to ask about the GOG exclusive weapon skin. Will it be available for purchase separately once the initial offer is concluded, as is the case for the Steam counterpart?
You will have to ask some of the blues about that.
I don't know - I don't work for GOG.
BreOl72: Different stores can offer different pre-order bonuses.

So you think that GOG negotiated for including a copy of a 6-year old game (that can be purchased for $4 on sale) instead of actual game content for the title being preordered?

Let's hope that's not the case...
SeduceMePlz: So you think that GOG negotiated for including a copy of a 6-year old game (that can be purchased for $4 on sale) instead of actual game content for the title being preordered?

Let's hope that's not the case...
I don't think anything...I just stated a fact.
Alexim: I just wanted to ask about the GOG exclusive weapon skin. Will it be available for purchase separately once the initial offer is concluded, as is the case for the Steam counterpart?
BreOl72: You will have to ask some of the blues about that.
I don't know - I don't work for GOG.
Right, it was more of a question to a blue who maybe monitors the thread, I hope they can give an answer soon.
Only two days of the promo left, and I'm still not sure about buying this one.

On the one hand, the price is ok-ish, and the game is exactly what I love to play...on the other hand, there seem to be enough bugs in the game to not want to pay €23,- for it (= sale price minus the price for S:GW 2).

I guess, if no patch gets released in the next two days which fixes the bugs - this game will stay on my wishlist until further notice. :(
Good news. A patch has just been released that seems to fix some of the nastier bugs (at least the annoying mouse cursor bug has finally been fixed)
Note that the patch is only available on Galaxy so far. I believe it will be available as offline installer in a few hours.