It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: The arguments for leaving were, as a whole, populist, sentimental and patriotic bordering on jingoism. The worrying thing is, they worked.
Trump 2016~!
Phc7006: But the UK will remain a significant and influential country, as it has been for centuries.
influential like Morocco. Internally divided and isolated outside.
A reeeeally influential country LOL
Vitek: And be replaced by what?

Independent states bickering with each other with less common ground than before?
Phc7006: insignificant, independant states, with hardline nationalits in power, negating the lessons learnt from 2 world wars and 45 years of Soviet dominance for the Eastern part , negating the demographics of our insignificance vs juggernaughts like India or China. A dream for some, a nightmare for many
That is a result from the majority of citizens looking for answers to their problems and hope. The lesson we haven't learnt from World War 2 is that it's dangerous for politicians to forget they're there for the people.
Vitek: And be replaced by what?

Independent states bickering with each other with less common ground than before?
Phc7006: insignificant, independant states, with hardline nationalits in power, negating the lessons learnt from 2 world wars and 45 years of Soviet dominance for the Eastern part , negating the demographics of our insignificance vs juggernaughts like India or China. A dream for some, a nightmare for many
Yeah, some people never learn, and can't see further in the past than few hours...

I hope the EU will take self-reflection on itself, and start to think more about common people needs.

I know it will probably not happen, but man can have his dreams.

But it might be good time to buy an apartment in South East Asia, now. In before shitstorm and possible WW3, if neo-nazi nationalists will be gaining more and more power across the continent ...
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Italians
LiefLayer: You can go where you want. I will stay in Europe.
You might want to consider moving to Germany then. In a couple of months, they may be all that's left of the EU. :P
Pheace: Trump 2016~!
Trump's an entirely different kettle of fish.
Well no, not really I just want to thnk so. Still his fanbase is composed mostly of very jingoistic individuals. To a point that most europeans and I'm including the British there intentionally would be embarrassed of.

I recently saw in the local version of "The Daily Show", an NRA video that made me wonder if it was real or parody.
This sure is a great step backwards and if other countries follow we're essentially turning back time to post-WW2. There's a reason we have the EU, it makes trading cheaper, countries safer (cooperation, shared intelligence when requested etc.). If we ever want to survive on this planet in the long term you can't have dozens of divided groups all shouting louder than one another to get what they want. The only way for us to get anywhere as a species is to grow past this and unite ourselves. Sure it's unlikely war will ever disappear, especially within the next few hundred years, considering the average person isn't as intelligent as they like to think. At this time there are so many issues on this planet, overpopulation, climate change, war, terrorism, religious hate, racism. I'd like to think we were slowly but surely going in the right direction but it seems that might not be the case at all. Although I do find it humorous that a large part of the nay voters are old people that won't have to suffer the consequences for that long....
fronzelneekburm: You might want to consider moving to Germany then. In a couple of months, they may be all that's left of the EU. :P
I have faith in the Italy. We are one of the founding countries of UE.If we leave europe it is really over. We founded the europe on certain principles.
Germany is not one of the founding countries (of course it was divided in 2 pieces) is just the most hated country right now. It is the country that has turned Europe into a question of money. I don't want to move in a country like that.

PS. divided in 2 pieces... now we will see some more of this shit
Post edited June 24, 2016 by LiefLayer
Well it seems:

So lang und Dank für alle Fische - ing Quoten

(apologies for the google translate)

Was a bit surprised at the result, but after all that it feels like that South Park episode where Obama gets elected.
Lethalvriend: This sure is a great step backwards and if other countries follow we're essentially turning back time to post-WW2. There's a reason we have the EU, it makes trading cheaper, countries safer (cooperation, shared intelligence when requested etc.). If we ever want to survive on this planet in the long term you can't have dozens of divided groups all shouting louder than one another to get what they want. The only way for us to get anywhere as a species is to grow past this and unite ourselves. Sure it's unlikely war will ever disappear, especially within the next few hundred years, considering the average person isn't as intelligent as they like to think. At this time there are so many issues on this planet, overpopulation, climate change, war, terrorism, religious hate, racism. I'd like to think we were slowly but surely going in the right direction but it seems that might not be the case at all. Although I do find it humorous that a large part of the nay voters are old people that won't have to suffer the consequences for that long....
You've been mind fucked, friend. Political realities and dynamic change are offering their services to UN-fuck your brain. Don't fight it. Ride the wave, bro.
Big mistake UK.
In the long run it will come and bite them in the ass.
"Great idea" to let Germany almost by itself guide Europe into the future. I am sure a united Europe under the rule of Germany will not be an issue at all.

It's going to be an interesting decade.
low rated
Lethalvriend: This sure is a great step backwards and if other countries follow we're essentially turning back time to post-WW2. There's a reason we have the EU, it makes trading cheaper, countries safer (cooperation, shared intelligence when requested etc.). If we ever want to survive on this planet in the long term you can't have dozens of divided groups all shouting louder than one another to get what they want. The only way for us to get anywhere as a species is to grow past this and unite ourselves. Sure it's unlikely war will ever disappear, especially within the next few hundred years, considering the average person isn't as intelligent as they like to think. At this time there are so many issues on this planet, overpopulation, climate change, war, terrorism, religious hate, racism. I'd like to think we were slowly but surely going in the right direction but it seems that might not be the case at all. Although I do find it humorous that a large part of the nay voters are old people that won't have to suffer the consequences for that long....
It also makes Bankers richer, the NWO subhumans happier, the poor poorer, the rich richer, while no country has practically any control over its own self. One central government my ass! If this ever comes into fruition, it has to go over dead bodies!!! But then the "agents of peace" are so going to show their true colors, once again...
Post edited June 24, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
high rated
Very happy for british people. UE has fallen, for two reasons: wild unstopped immigration and Germany's arrogance, blind and greedy with neighbours and soft with 'refugees'. Greeks couldn't make it because of Tsipras lack of courage, but now it's really over. GOODBYE EU SEE YOU TO HELL
You are right. But unfortunately everyone thinks their own interests. If the UK will suffer a deep crisis, then the other countries will join more (maybe) and economic policies will change. Otherwise there will be a third world war.
LiefLayer: You are right. But unfortunately everyone thinks their own interests. If the UK will suffer a deep crisis, then the other countries will join more (maybe) and economic policies will change. Otherwise there will be a third world war.
What you guys are talking about, mankind has never been united under one flag if not for somebody's imperialist needs, and it came up to here and now just fine. If this planet has become a mess, it's because the kind of ideas you're expressing. Mass thought. Conformity. Consumism. All equal & happy & growing. This won't happen.