It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
(Update: All games given out...contest is now closed)

So since it's the holidays and it's supposed to be about being nice and giving stuff rather than getting, and since many here are so nice in their words and actions to me and others(giving advice, solving problems, hosting contests, etc) I decided to give back a bit(along with the kind help of a few other kind souls here on gog).

Donors:

Fr33ksh0w2012, Sanscript, an anonymous donor, and Myself

Some rules:

1. Each user can ask for 2 games maximum(from the list below, of those not marked as claimed) to be fair to others
2. More games will be added on the 3rd of December, most likely, so make sure you use your limits wisely(either wait to see what gets added or use it up now)
3. All can enter and ask for games(unless one is an obvious scam account...i.e. made this month with no games bought & who seems to be only here to take games from forum threads)
4. Check a game's page first for possible bugs that might affect you and to make sure the game will run on your OS.
5. One must be willing to accept me as a PM friend to get their codes, at least until they get said codes(if one chooses to stay a friend after that that is ok as well, but not required)
6. If two or more ask for the same game around the same exact time, a random number roll will determine who gets the multi-claimed game.

7. If some games are not claimed quickly enough the 2 game limit might be extended to 3 later on for unclaimed titles.

8. Check the last page to see if some games are claimed by others first as sometimes the list isn't updated quickly if I am asleep or away/offline.

9. Please don't say the name of the one anonymous donor(the one not listed above) if you get a game from them, as they prefer to remain anonymous. :)

Some optional guidelines:

I'd like it if people only take games they are likely to play this year or next, and i'd appreciate them not being gifted away, though people are free to do as they wish.

Big addition: An upvote or two(collectively) should also be tossed if one wants at post 2 by fr33ksh0w2012(or any of his other posts) & any posts by sanscript, as they were kind enough to donate games on a tight budget and I think they deserve as many uprates if not more for helping me out. :)

Also a BIG THANKS to Mastur_Master, who gave me a game and inspired me to hold this contest...forget to mention this before....if he posts here an uprate or two his way would also be appreciated. :)

=====================================

The games(round 1): Claimed

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth-(Claimed)
Chaser-(claimed)
Clive Barker's Undying-(Claimed)
Crusader: No Remorse-(claimed)
Crusader: No Regret-(claimed)
Deus Ex: GOTY-(claimed)
Divine Divinity-(claimed)
Beyond Divinity-(claimed)
I have no mouth but I must scream-(claimed)

Also in Round 1(Kindly donated by the user Fr33ksh0w2012): claimed

Jazz Jackrabbit Collection-(claimed)
Jazz Jackrabbit Collection 2-(Claimed)
Nox-(claimed)

Round 2 Games(small round this time) claimed

System Shock Enhanced Edition(comes with the old CD version as well)-(Claimed)
System Shock 2-(Claimed)

Round 3 Games(small round-anonymous donor) claimed

System Shock Enhanced Edition-(claimed)

System Shock 2-(claimed)

Shogo: Mobile Armor Division-(claimed)

Round 4 Games(some more gaming goodness) claimed

Divine Divinity-(claimed)

Witcher 3 GOTY(Donated by Sanscript)(claimed)

Round 5(anonymous donations) (claimed)

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of The Earth-(claimed)

Necrovision-(claimed)
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee-(claimed)

Star Wars: Dark Forces-(claimed)
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Dark Forces 2-(claimed)
Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2 - Jedi Outcast-(claimed)
Star Wars: Starfighter-(claimed)

Round 6(Medium sized round) claimed

Deus Ex GOTY-(claimed)
Strife Veteran Edition-(claimed)
Titanic: Adventure Out of Time-(claimed)
Ultima Underworld 1+2(counts as one game)-(claimed)
Unreal Gold-(claimed)
============================================
Round 7(games-a-palooza) claimed

Arcanum-(claimed)
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the earth-(claimed)
POD Gold-(claimed)
Vampire: The Masquerade -Redemption-(claimed)
Yesterday-(claimed)

Old round games
Deponia 1-(claimed)
System Shock 2-(claimed)
I have no mouth but I must scream-(claimed)

Anvil of Dawn-(claimed)
Unreal Gold-(claimed)

=======================================
Participants

Argamasa - 2
Ab2012 - 1
Bumzuaheisl - 2
Cardangrille - 2
ColapoweredGamer - 2
Catac1ysm - 2
Erbello - 1
Fazgard - 2
Ilan14 - 2
I hope you rot - 2
Johnny_GT - 1
Kobi-k - 1
Lexiana - 1
Loothunter - 1
LynXsh - 1
Mortius - 2
Ohmygodjc - 2
Persival2207 - 1
Platonis - 1
PmPM Gamer - 2
ReaperAA - 2
Servobeupstry - 2
Skeletonbow - 1
TheDudeLebowski - 1
Zadalon - 2

Good luck everyone and have fun :)

(Update: All games given out...contest is now closed)
Post edited December 05, 2019 by GameRager
high rated
Have fun everyone +1 but not in
Thanks for giveaway!
If possible i liked the ask for Jazz Jackrabbit Collection 2 and Clive Barker's Undying.
PMPMGamer: Thanks for giveaway!
If possible i liked the ask for Jazz Jackrabbit Collection 2 and Clive Barker's Undying.
Granted and enjoy :)

(Also note that if some games go unclaimed after a few days you are free like everyone else to ask for more then)

(P.S. It's also Fr33k you should be thanking as well, as he donated the one key. ;))
Post edited November 29, 2019 by GameRager
may I ask for I Have No Mouth?
Good day, good sir. Happy Thanksgiving.

Was browsing forum for Flash sale (I think I missed Heroes Chronicles, maybe not), and saw your post.
Never took part in any forum giveaway, but if luck be on my side:

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
LynXsh: may I ask for I Have No Mouth?
You may.

(Also be sure to note more games will be added to the giveaway tomorrow so it's up to you if you want to use that other game pick now or then, and as always all unclaimed games will be up for grabs in a few days from now for even those who already used their limit)
GameRager: You may.
then, I do.
Could I have Deus ex Goty please?
Platonis: Good day, good sir. Happy Thanksgiving.

Was browsing forum for Flash sale (I think I missed Heroes Chronicles, maybe not), and saw your post.
Never took part in any forum giveaway, but if luck be on my side:

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
Well it's first come first served and you were first so luck is not much of a factor in this contest's case(beyond being first in line that is). Enjoy and have a happy holiday season. :)
(You need to accept me as a PM friend or ask for such so I can PM you the game:))
================================
GameRager: You may.
LynXsh: then, I do.
i know, I was saying that your request was granted. :)
===============================
Zadalon: Could I have Deus ex Goty please?
Granted and have a good day/night/evening.
Thank you very much GameRager for Clive Barker's Undying and fr33kSh0w2012 for Jazz Jackrabbit Collection 2! :)
Thanks to GameRager for Deus Ex GOTY and him and Fr33ksh0w2012 for this idea for a generous giveaway. Happy Thanksgiving everybody!
Not a problem, guys/gals...enjoy your games. :)
(Also some credit goes to Finkleroy, current OP of the two biggest gog giveaways running atm, for inspiration for this thread)
Thank you, activated. Probably will go and play it right now. Heroes can wait ))
Platonis: Thank you, activated. Probably will go and play it right now. Heroes can wait ))
Yay :D

Some tips: Make sure to do all areas besides the obvious main paths first to see and hear all things/save often before trying stuff that might complete some areas....and if you need other tips later lemme know here or via PM and i'll help ya out.

Be aware as well, the game is a bit tough(mostly fleeing) once you get past the starting areas, and until a bit further in....very good game, though.

(Addition: Save points are often star marks and eye marks on walls, and they also indicate safe spaces to take a breather)