It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

brunosiffredi: I just bought a mystery game and, instead of getting a code, the game was automatically added to my account. What's going on?
That's the norm if you don't own the game. Has been like that throughout the sale.
brunosiffredi: I just bought a mystery game and, instead of getting a code, the game was automatically added to my account. What's going on?
mrkgnao: That's the norm if you don't own the game. Has been like that throughout the sale.
Ouch! I really don't want this game. I've already contacted support and I hope they change the order from regular to gift or at least give me a refund.
You get a code when you have that game already on your library and the games you don;t have they go automatically to library.
Post edited December 12, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
I got DESKTOP DUNGEONS ENHANCED EDITION and Act of War: Gold Edition.
Should have stop after the first.
I got an illness: Train Fever
Got:
Star Ruler 2
Wings of Prey: Special Edition

and if the list is complete I think I've exhausted the pool.
Octodad: Dadliest Catch

Airline Tycoon Deluxe

Meridian: New World

Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut

Rogue Legacy

Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut

Moebius: Empire Rising

Gave it one last try, Two to my taste....ho hum.
Strike Suit looks good and the reviews paint it as half decent, makes up for yet another point and click.
Post edited December 13, 2015 by DampSquib
My last two mystery games are Freedom Planet and Nexus: The Jupiter Incident. The first one is great, but I'm not sure that I will ever play the second one.

But all in all I'm satisfied with all the mystery games I've got. Think the only one that I would've wanted and didn't get was Stealth Inc. 2 : A Game of Clones.
Decided to throw in for another game. Got Gone Home, something i was actually interested in getting. Yay... :P
PaterAlf: Nexus: The Jupiter Incident.
Actually a really good game - though, if yer not a fan of RTS, don't be massively bugged by the idea of it - its all big, clunky capital ships and is full of storyline pieces. So, even if yer only a fan of spaceships / scifi and landed it in your account, worth a thought.

...actually I'm gonna play it tomorrow again thinking about it.
PaterAlf: Nexus: The Jupiter Incident.
Sachys: Actually a really good game - though, if yer not a fan of RTS, don't be massively bugged by the idea of it - its all big, clunky capital ships and is full of storyline pieces. So, even if yer only a fan of spaceships / scifi and landed it in your account, worth a thought.

How's the difficulty? I like RTS games, but most of the time I terribly fail when I try to play them.
Sachys: Actually a really good game - though, if yer not a fan of RTS, don't be massively bugged by the idea of it - its all big, clunky capital ships and is full of storyline pieces. So, even if yer only a fan of spaceships / scifi and landed it in your account, worth a thought.

PaterAlf: How's the difficulty? I like RTS games, but most of the time I terribly fail when I try to play them.
Its a bit here n there - one or two missions I had to find a guide as they were puzzley or not obvious as to what to do (and im not a fan of using guides) - BUT - still enjoyed it immensley.
As I remember the VA that plays the main character is the same from In Cold Blood. Bonus!
Sachys: Its a bit here n there - one or two missions I had to find a guide as they were puzzley or not obvious as to what to do (and im not a fan of using guides) - BUT - still enjoyed it immensley.
As I remember the VA that plays the main character is the same from In Cold Blood. Bonus!
Ok, I might give it a try when I'm in mood for an RTS game.
Sachys: Its a bit here n there - one or two missions I had to find a guide as they were puzzley or not obvious as to what to do (and im not a fan of using guides) - BUT - still enjoyed it immensley.
PaterAlf: Ok, I might give it a try when I'm in mood for an RTS game.
Reckon you should give it a go when yer in the mood for a scifi game insted - let the story etc draw you in, rather than the mechanics
PaterAlf: Ok, I might give it a try when I'm in mood for an RTS game.
Sachys: Reckon you should give it a go when yer in the mood for a scifi game insted - let the story etc draw you in, rather than the mechanics
Been looking at that one for several years, since before GOG actually, and had it wishlisted here as soon as possible, but the lack of saving (or so the reviews say?) always made me say no way. As much as it seems interesting in itself, that's quite the dealbreaker, so remains something to look into if I'll ever feel particularly bold... Which seems unlikely.