It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Public Service Announcement:
HunchBluntley: Has anyone confirmed that this game was added to the pool today? I haven't seen anyone mention having gotten it. In fact, I can't seem to find it in the catalog at all....

=D
It's this game. It might be on GOG, you really have to search for it to know. And knowing is half the battle!
DampSquib: Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today

Uh, another point and click game....poop.
IAmSinistar: Our tastes seem a bit diametric, since that was one of the few Mystery games I was trying to land. Likewise with your previous round, you seemed indifferent to the games I love. Human nature is a funny thing, and so hard to understand now that experimenting on them is illegal. :)
Rpg/strategy titles are a safe bet for myself, my initial impression of the others isn't good.
However, one or more of the other titles may reward me with gaming goodness.
A wise person would get them turned into gifts...not i, i will endeavour to suffer them all.
We share common ground with Turn-based / Strategy / Rpg titles...more than i first thought.
Just not point and wince :P
I was expanding my taste anyway, gog has seen fit to *help* in this regard.
Mayhap i shall roll the dice again...see what lady luck brings.
Golden Wake

Uhm. I've never get anything from second or third pool.
DampSquib: Just not point and wince :P
It's funny, I like point-and-click in theory. But yet it's been ages since I played one. Probably the last one was Botanicula, the first new-to-me game I bought on GOG.

I enjoy the concept of navigating a story world. But when I sit down to play, too often it's some other genre that gets a look in instead.
DampSquib: Just not point and wince :P
IAmSinistar: It's funny, I like point-and-click in theory. But yet it's been ages since I played one. Probably the last one was Botanicula, the first new-to-me game I bought on GOG.

I enjoy the concept of navigating a story world. But when I sit down to play, too often it's some other genre that gets a look in instead.
I sit ready to play something new, then inevitably end up playing the tried and tested.

Two point and clicks that have been of note so far are, The Dark Eye:Chains of Satina and the Walkingdead series.

For the most part i find point and clicks to be a exercise in frustrtaion due to the obtuse puzzles.
None of them so far have offered real alternative to problems etc, the illusion of choice doesn't appeal.
Something that the walkingdead suffers from, most of them are visualy stunning but as deep as a puddle.
So the story needs to be good enough to hold my attention, it was with said games.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition

Wings!™ Remastered Edition

Wings of Prey: Special Edition

Broken Age: The Complete Adventure

Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass

Subject 13

Wow, really.....hehe, two flight games are cool, when i can play them.
May well be many months away....but i'm happy with those two.
DampSquib: For the most part i find point and clicks to be a exercise in frustrtaion due to the obtuse puzzles.
There is certainly a risk of that in the genre. I like the hybridised approach where you have an inventory and can modify things for more logical solutions. Though that doesn't always work either. The linearity is usually the biggest bugbear to P&C games, since it becomes difficult to code multiple pathways and solutions.

For the most part I like abstract games, and so too the more abstract P&C titles. But I am looking forward to eventually getting into the some of the highly acclaimed ones here on GOG. Particularly the Wadget Eye titles.
IAmSinistar: But I am looking forward to eventually getting into the some of the highly acclaimed ones here on GOG. Particularly the Wadget Eye titles.
I highly recommend you starting with Technobabylon, my friend. ^^
Just out of curiosity, if i get something I don't think I will like in the Mystery Game, can I refund it or am I stuck with it?
pizzaax: Just out of curiosity, if i get something I don't think I will like in the Mystery Game, can I refund it or am I stuck with it?
Yes, you can ask for refund or to transform it to a gift code. Many users did it since not all games they get was interested for them. If you ask for refund, they transfer money to your gog store credit.
I got Sim City 4: Deluxe Edition and Broken Age Complete Adventure :)
DampSquib: Meh.....Freedom Planet
Double Meh.......Risk of Rain
Yay....Breach & Clear Deadline.
Yay....Kings Bounty Warriors of the North + DLC.
If I would win Freedom Planet, it would be a big yay... :D
Did they add new games ?
I remember it saying 100+ games now its at 120+ games.
NuffCatnip: Did they add new games ?
Yes. Yesterday. The ones underlined in the OP.
NuffCatnip: Did they add new games ?
mrkgnao: Yes. Yesterday. The ones underlined in the OP.
Ah okay, thank you. :)
I just bought a mystery game and, instead of getting a code, the game was automatically added to my account. What's going on?