It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

any new mystery games today as they have advertised 100+ games on the new deal

update : so i took a gamble and got the same 2 games as yesterday , jazzpunk and torchlight
Post edited December 08, 2015 by Swapware1
Sir you are being hunted
Strike Suit Zero : director's cut
King's bounty : warriors of the north
inner world
The game immediately gets added to your account right?
Unless you buy it as a gift of course.
Smannesman: The game immediately gets added to your account right?
Correct. However if you buy it as a gift there's a much higher chance you'll get a game you already own.
Smannesman: The game immediately gets added to your account right?
Yes. Unless you already own it.
Pardinuz: Correct. However if you buy it as a gift there's a much higher chance you'll get a game you already own.
I know. that's why I was hoping maybe you just got a code.
There are a couple of games I'd like in the pool, but not enough to make me want to try it.
If I could give away the unwanted game(s) it'd be more inclined to try it.
Swapware1: torchlight
Torchlight? Man, who knows how long that has been in the pool, waiting for the poor soul who didn't already have it.
Pardinuz: Correct. However if you buy it as a gift there's a much higher chance you'll get a game you already own.
Smannesman: I know. that's why I was hoping maybe you just got a code.
There are a couple of games I'd like in the pool, but not enough to make me want to try it.
If I could give away the unwanted game(s) it'd be more inclined to try it.
You can ask GOG to convert the game to a gift code after the fact, assuming you don't download it of course.
So now it's 100+ games? That's about my chance to getting Shadowrun Returns with one shot... shouldn't have wait... :)
I've been waiting for a FRACT OSC sale, I hope they didn't put it in the Mystery Game pool... :S
Swapware1: torchlight
IAmSinistar: Torchlight? Man, who knows how long that has been in the pool, waiting for the poor soul who didn't already have it.
We know it is new as Adaliabooks obtained a game count and we found all 56 games of set one. Supposedly 117 games now.
Trid: So now it's 100+ games? That's about my chance to getting Shadowrun Returns with one shot... shouldn't have wait... :)
Tell me about it, wanted to buy arcanum, it was 1.xx dollars on sale, by the time I get my head out of my ass(was at work), the sale was over...
Trid: So now it's 100+ games? That's about my chance to getting Shadowrun Returns with one shot... shouldn't have wait... :)
Nordrian: Tell me about it, wanted to buy arcanum, it was 1.xx dollars on sale, by the time I get my head out of my ass(was at work), the sale was over...
All sales are very likely to return on Friday.
Nordrian: Tell me about it, wanted to buy arcanum, it was 1.xx dollars on sale, by the time I get my head out of my ass(was at work), the sale was over...
mrkgnao: All sales are very likely to return on Friday.
aren't there games in the mistery pool that were on sale before? if yes, then how would they do it then.
Post edited December 08, 2015 by apehater
mrkgnao: All sales are very likely to return on Friday.
I hope, it's a fun game :p