It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am an idiot.

Past sales: "Hmmm I'd really need to try Another World, but I don't want to spend more than 2 bucks on it, such an old game... I'll pass until it gets a bigger discount".
This went on since I signed up on GOG, so more than a year and a half.

Today, I bought my 7th Mystery Game (serious addiction to gambling here): "Another World! Yesssss finally, let's add it to my library!".

As I said, I am an idiot.
zynix976: I just got Halfway
I guess you're technically still a virgin, then.
Risen
Make sure you download the soundtrack, it is awesome and worth the money alone.
IAmSinistar: I guess you're technically still a virgin, then.
Haha

My games:

Tower of guns
Ascendant
Gray Matter
Gemini Rue
I got Meridian: New World. It looks neat, but the "More info about the sale" says that you are guaranteed a game worth $9.99 to $34.99. Meridian: New World is priced at $6.99 on its store page.

Still a deal, but I can't help but feel a little disappointed.
Attachments:
capture.jpg (22 Kb)
capture2.jpg (49 Kb)
Got Long Live the Queen and I'm still trying to trade it for something, anything.
ScotchMonkey: Got Long Live the Queen and I'm still trying to trade it for something, anything.
Well Scotch, I still got the codes from the last sale: System Shock 2, Riddick and Banished if you want them as well as Tales of Taj'Ejal & expansion.

I won't trade but if you want some of the codes, send me a pm.
I got Legend of Grimrock 2, which is pretty cool!
muntdefems: Excuse me, I didn't quite catch you there... What game did you get as a Mystery Game?
Pardinuz: I'm not quite sure but I think he's trying to say he got Jack Keane.
....Yes, yes that's exactly what I wanted to say. How did you know? :)
Oh, and also that I got Sacred Gold as a Mystery Game :)

Seriously though, I posted that three times in a row because at the time, the posts didn't show up and I thought I'd done something wrong. Turns out the forum is just having a bit of trouble with handling all the activity from the sale I guess.
skimmie: Seriously though, I posted that three times in a row because at the time, the posts didn't show up and I thought I'd done something wrong. Turns out the forum is just having a bit of trouble with handling all the activity from the sale I guess.
GOG has a bug that causes every 50th post in a thread (51, 101, 151, 201, etc.) to be delayed. Not sure whether it's delayed 10 minutes or delayed until someone else posts. Yours was 551.
Post edited December 07, 2015 by mrkgnao
Ok, so I got

Gothic 3

Also got

King's Bounty: Dark Side(normal edition, someone had premium edition... screw me, right?)
Omerta: City of Gansters (4 dlcs included)
Tower of Guns
Halfway

Edit:
It was pointed out to me that King's Bounty: Dark Side is indeed the premium edition
Post edited December 08, 2015 by Ikutzu
Ikutzu: King's Bounty: Dark Side (normal edition, someone had premium edition... screw me, right?)
Wow, that is messed up. Wonder if they took the other titles out of the shuffle, since they were in there from the start? It would be extra screwed up to get both editions of the game at once as Mystery Games.
I got KING'S BOUNTY: DARK SIDE - PREMIUM EDITION yesterday as a Mystery Game and the normal Edition is now listed as owned.
So I guess its possible to get the normal Edition too but only as a gift code and its not very likely as long as there are unowned Games still available.
Ikutzu: King's Bounty: Dark Side (normal edition, someone had premium edition... screw me, right?)
Are you positive?

The game in your library is called "King's Bounty: Dark Side" regardless of which edition you get. To be certain, open the game in your library in your web browser, and check whether you have a downloadable item called "Premium Edition Upgrade". If you do, you got the premium edition.