It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded. Well, this Mystery Gift thing sucks for me. Glad that other people got good titles, though.
Looks like the only mystery in your case is the reason why it doesn't it prioritise games that you don't already own.

adaliabooks: Hmm.....

I broke the mystery game promo... I've found both a list of all the ids of the available games and the one you will get (presumably)...

Whoops!

Who wants the list?
Ha, that would be something! Keep testing!
JamesonM83: Beneath a Steel Sky
This game is free on GOG. Did you really get it on the mistery sale by paying three Dollars for it? That sounds like a weird error made by GOG.
HunchBluntley: As with any other purchase, make sure the check box that says "Make this a gift order" (or whatever) is checked on the checkout page before you go through with the payment.
IAmSinistar: But remember, buying as a gift will pull the game from the whole pool, rather than just what you don't own.

GOG has already converted the unwanted games from my Mystery Game purchases into gifts, but as the sale goes on I expect their backlog of such requests will increase.
i had lots in last pinata promo, there were loads of 3d games, thats the chance you get when loads of games are 3d/3d fpp
for now i have had my share of converted buys to gifts, already gave some away a while ago, starting to look like a santa claus in training :D
Post edited December 02, 2015 by gamesfreak64
Ok... I can't actually associate the Ids with games directly (GoG are apparently not that stupid) but if people can find the ids of the game before they buy them you can then tie them up to the id and people can see what they will get before they buy...

But it does require that people find the ids and buy the game (so they can be associated).

I can tell you there are 56 possible games.

If you want to help just run this script snippet in the console (on the front page before clicking to add the Pinata) to find the ID and say what game you got when you bought it.

angular.element(document.querySelectorAll('.hide-on-pinata-finished')).scope().pinata._pinataProducts._availab lePiniataId;
(remove any line breaks the forum has added)
Post edited December 02, 2015 by adaliabooks
uneazy: got

Saints Row 3: Full package

and

Pier Solar and The Great Architects

so is it possible to have them convert a game into a key so I can give it to someone else? I did contact support already but just wondering because i've never done it. Fine by me either way it was a gamble but I have saints row 3 already.

Oh and I made a third mystery package purchase and only got "mystery game" sure it will be resolved soon.
weird cause it seems to work here right away.
i stop with 'gambling' i have very badluck so i will never get anything decents if i gamble.
Pop.
IAmSinistar: Beneath a Steel Sky
Are you sure about this one? :P
It's free for everyone.
adaliabooks: I broke the mystery game promo... I've found both a list of all the ids of the available games and the one you will get (presumably)...
IAmSinistar: Excellent! Do share the details, please. Might actually encourage me to try again. :)
me too.... its time i get lucky aswell :D

P1na: I got Grey Matter, not yet tracked on the OP
own it already.
Post edited December 02, 2015 by gamesfreak64
I got the "Mystery Game bug" too.

Initially thought I had gotten Sim City 2000 as it was marked as NEW in my shelf, but then I realized it was a freebie from Summer and I just hadn't checked out my GOG shelf since I got that.

Then I noticed my Mystery Game is still listed as a Mystery Game in my purchase history.
Post edited December 02, 2015 by Airola
Got Anodyne... Well, that's just about my luck.

Damn.
adaliabooks: [...]

If you want to help just run this script snippet in the console (on the front page before clicking to add the Pinata) to find the ID and say what game you got when you bought it.

angular.element(document.querySelectorAll('.hide-on-pinata-finished')).scope().pinata._pinataProducts._availab lePiniataId;
Some will have to sacrifice for the greater good, I guess. :-)
adaliabooks: [...]

HypersomniacLive: Some will have to sacrifice for the greater good, I guess. :-)
It might be possible for people who already bought a game to find the id of it.. but I'm not sure. It may require some playing around by people though...

For anyone who has bought a Pinata, how does it show in your orders? As a Pinata or as the game it turned out to be?
IAmSinistar: Beneath a Steel Sky
bratmaxe: Are you sure about this one? :P
It's free for everyone.
wow if true that would be a bummer, its a free game.
unless it would be a remastered version :D
i guess it must be a flaw cause the game is free.
adaliabooks: Pop.
Folk.
adaliabooks: Pop.
HunchBluntley: Folk.
XD

I just needed the next page to appear because the posts weren't showing :P