It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have

Divine Divinity
3QJ4AF6BCCD65A9FVN
Post edited January 13, 2016 by BrokenSaint
Argh, it is expiration time already? About 20 minutes remaining, guess it is time for ninjas...

[HAVE] Divine divinity - 3QJ42160EFC57B7DX , append G
[HAVE] Blackguards - WSGN9D95104E4D05K , append Y

[WANT] World peace, full Bethesda catalogue and Mass effect released on GoG... in other words, you are welcome to any of the above, no strings attached. Just give them a good home, both are very nice games that deserve it.
huan: Argh, it is expiration time already? About 20 minutes remaining, guess it is time for ninjas...

[WANT] World peace, full Bethesda catalogue and Mass effect released on GoG... in other words, you are welcome to any of the above, no strings attached. Just give them a good home, both are very nice games that deserve it.
At this point what good is it going to do a ninja or a scammer? Before they can turn around and find some poor sap who will actually trade them, the code will have expired.

I say let it fly! :D
tinyE: At this point what good is it going to do a ninja or a scammer? Before they can turn around and find some poor sap who will actually trade them, the code will have expired.

I thought the same, with such a short time, there is good chance it will go to someone who will make use of it instead of selling it. Blackguards found a home (no idea who), DD is now expired.
huan: Argh, it is expiration time already? About 20 minutes remaining, guess it is time for ninjas...

tinyE: At this point what good is it going to do a ninja or a scammer? Before they can turn around and find some poor sap who will actually trade them, the code will have expired.

Just try Blackguard key
It's already expired :/
I wouldn't mind an extra copy of Stasis if anyone gets an extra copy somehow.

I won't be spending any $ on this sale so won't even come close to the "free" xp level.
JunglePredator: I wouldn't mind an extra copy of Stasis if anyone gets an extra copy somehow.

I won't be spending any $ on this sale so won't even come close to the "free" xp level.
Wrong thread X) https://www.gog.com/forum/general/winter_sale_201_clearinghouse_thread
Post edited August 10, 2017 by GandalftheCool
Damn, Junglee XD
Post edited December 01, 2016 by phaolo
phaolo: Damn, Junglee XD
Oh this is last years?

Just the 1st one I saw with a search.. there wasn't a year attached to the name after all.

oh well.

*stabs phaolo*
phaolo: Damn, Junglee XD
JunglePredator: Oh this is last years?
Just the 1st one I saw with a search.. there wasn't a year attached to the name after all.
oh well.
*stabs phaolo*
Never trust Gog's search results!
(Ouch)