It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome, Russian-speaking gamers!

GOG.com has always been about bringing you the widest selection of the greatest games: classic, new, all DRM-free. To keep this up we need to grow, and to grow we want to reach out to more gamers worldwide. We've already unveiled a French and German version of our store, and today we're introducing Russian to GOG.com! (Did you know that it's the second most used language on the internet?)

We already have more than 150 games in Russian in our catalog, and today we celebrate by releasing six new DRM-free games - including two digital distribution exclusives and three weeklong discounts:
-<span class="bold">Galactic Assault: Prisoner of Power</span> (digital distribution exclusive)
-<span class="bold">Sea Dogs</span> (digital distribution exclusive)
-<span class="bold">Wings of Prey Complete</span>
-<span class="bold">Pilot Brothers</span> (-33%)
-<span class="bold">Men of War</span> (-50%)
-<span class="bold">Death to Spies</span> (-50%)

We have over 30 more games on sale this weekend up to 75% off: Russian-language games straight "<span class="bold">From Russian with Love</span>"! That includes not just the new releases, but also the King's Bounty saga, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series and more. Everyone is invited to mingle, and it's as good a time as any to break down gaming's largest language barriers one discount at a time.

With an all-new website language, localised customer support, and a dedicated Russian forum, we're hoping to become the right place for all of our Russian-speaking gamers. We’re also adjusting our prices in those regions. For over a year we’ve been offering games at lower prices in Russia and other independent countries that emerged from the USSR, places where game prices have historically been lower than in western markets. Starting today, more games will be priced appropriately for these territories. We've decided to adjust our pricing to the realities of the market, to avoid a sense that you have to pay more to get your games DRM-free or that GOG.com games are more expensive than other stores that operate in those regions.

Just in case you wondering, introducing these price changes won't affect the way gifting works today on GOG.com.
thanks for the replies...

i bought it to play single player games, as for cloud, clouds are nice to fill up our skies, and maybe nice to collects some rain, othrr then that i am not into clouds, never had clouds in the good old days except those rainy clouds.

so i wont be using the key :D

just started the game my pc has its hands full apparently 50% cpu usage already on main screen and the game is from 2006,

Initial release date: October 5, 2006 (googled)

does the game try to set a default settings based upon the system specs? or is it this way by default, i hope this is an old default setting cause if it has set the best optimum for performance then my quad core pc 2.67 8 gb ram gts250 1 gb ram is apparently too slow?

that would be funny :D

check the screenshot i made

is it the default or actually based upon what my machine can do?

i see 2 times low, 1 time medium that sounds pretty average

Anyways, i ;m gonna try it now, saw some videos and it didnot seemed a from of FPP , nor did it seem to require 360 degrees turning of the landscape in order to attck the enemies so thats why i bought it while its on sale now, to see how it plays.

If i am uncertain of how a game plays (todays there no demos (apart from a very few indies) i usually buy it at sales cause i am not the person who just buy things in order to return it later, i am very careful in what i buy.
In the past i saw a jagged alliance demo game and i knew i had to have that game at retail, so the minute it came on cd i went to the shop and bought it, same goes for all the c&c classics(not generals , thats were the range went wrong, red alert classic s, fallout classic , these are the best forget remakes or 3d versions)

edit: i scrolled the game using the mouse and : the screen went 360 degrees along... :D hahahahahah
so it does need to be scrolled in all directions in order to survive (video that i watched didnot show that)

ahwell... its at sale so its not that bad
Attachments:
Post edited April 06, 2015 by gamesfreak64
Is the full version of Alien Shooter 2 as hard as the demo?

I cannot even finish the demo level on easiest difficulty. These rocket-firing tanks are way too overpowered for me.
The promo still has time yet all of the discounts left. Anyone else having this problem?
Weegee1: The promo still has time yet all of the discounts left. Anyone else having this problem?
Me
Weegee1: The promo still has time yet all of the discounts left. Anyone else having this problem?
YaTEdiGo: Me
yup same here, all gone
the up to 75% is still working
Post edited April 07, 2015 by gamesfreak64
Matruchus: +1 for Emperor's Testament. Very nice standalone expansion.
IAmSinistar: Agreed. And Perimeter 2 as well, please.
What about Maelstrom? Had fun with this one, although I got little attention and a lot of hate out there.
vicklemos: What about Maelstrom? Had fun with this one, although I got little attention and a lot of hate out there.
Codemasters is the publisher for this one. Not sure how likely is a release here.
vicklemos: What about Maelstrom? Had fun with this one, although I got little attention and a lot of hate out there.
Grargar: Codemasters is the publisher for this one. Not sure how likely is a release here.
Humm I see. Nah I ain't complaining about russian shortage of games.
Lots of great russian games here makes me a happy пижон :P
This got me thinking: how's indie development in Russia? Besides Ice-pick and Nival I can't think of another publisher/dev of such kind.
Can we call Gaijingames an indie dev? :P
Post edited April 07, 2015 by vicklemos
Had to look that one up. Seems pretty interesting, I would be fine with it coming to GOG.
Grargar: Codemasters is the publisher for this one. Not sure how likely is a release here.
vicklemos: Humm I see. Nah I ain't complaining about russian shortage of games.
This got me thinking: how's indie development in Russia? Besides Ice-pick and Nival I can't think of another publisher/dev of such kind.
Have you forgotten Eador: Genesis and Masters of a Broken World? :P
vicklemos: Humm I see. Nah I ain't complaining about russian shortage of games.
JudasIscariot: Have you forgotten Eador: Genesis and Masters of a Broken World? :P
Have you forgotten Caribbean!? :P
Touché!
vicklemos: This got me thinking: how's indie development in Russia? Besides Ice-pick and Nival I can't think of another publisher/dev of such kind.
You mean Gaijin Entertaiment, right? Former Gaijin Games are guys behind Bit.Trip series.
I personally adore Intrusion 2. It's a Flash game, but it's was made by one dev and it doesn't really feel like one. It plays like Contra or Gunstar Heroes with mouse aiming and makes you feel like a huge badass. It's only 4 hours long, but it's a pretty tight experience. All three boss battles are amazing.
IAmSinistar: Agreed. And Perimeter 2 as well, please.
It would be a nice addition I think. It hade bad luck that everybody was already starting to compare every strategy game to SC 1 at that time. So everybody saw Zerg and others and branded it a clone of that game.
vicklemos: This got me thinking: how's indie development in Russia? Besides Ice-pick and Nival I can't think of another publisher/dev of such kind.
GeneralFailer: You mean Gaijin Entertaiment, right? Former Gaijin Games are guys behind Bit.Trip series.
I personally adore Intrusion 2. It's a Flash game, but it's was made by one dev and it doesn't really feel like one. It plays like Contra or Gunstar Heroes with mouse aiming and makes you feel like a huge badass. It's only 4 hours long, but it's a pretty tight experience. All three boss battles are amazing.
Wow thanks for the Intrusion 2 tip!
And yep, my dear rusky friend, it's Gaijin Entertainment! :P
Matruchus: It would be a nice addition I think. It hade bad luck that everybody was already starting to compare every strategy game to SC 1 at that time. So everybody saw Zerg and others and branded it a clone of that game.
I agree. But to a freshman like me, Maelstrom seemed like a great idea. Loved the alien bases, btw :)