It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome, Russian-speaking gamers!

GOG.com has always been about bringing you the widest selection of the greatest games: classic, new, all DRM-free. To keep this up we need to grow, and to grow we want to reach out to more gamers worldwide. We've already unveiled a French and German version of our store, and today we're introducing Russian to GOG.com! (Did you know that it's the second most used language on the internet?)

We already have more than 150 games in Russian in our catalog, and today we celebrate by releasing six new DRM-free games - including two digital distribution exclusives and three weeklong discounts:
-<span class="bold">Galactic Assault: Prisoner of Power</span> (digital distribution exclusive)
-<span class="bold">Sea Dogs</span> (digital distribution exclusive)
-<span class="bold">Wings of Prey Complete</span>
-<span class="bold">Pilot Brothers</span> (-33%)
-<span class="bold">Men of War</span> (-50%)
-<span class="bold">Death to Spies</span> (-50%)

We have over 30 more games on sale this weekend up to 75% off: Russian-language games straight "<span class="bold">From Russian with Love</span>"! That includes not just the new releases, but also the King's Bounty saga, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series and more. Everyone is invited to mingle, and it's as good a time as any to break down gaming's largest language barriers one discount at a time.

With an all-new website language, localised customer support, and a dedicated Russian forum, we're hoping to become the right place for all of our Russian-speaking gamers. We’re also adjusting our prices in those regions. For over a year we’ve been offering games at lower prices in Russia and other independent countries that emerged from the USSR, places where game prices have historically been lower than in western markets. Starting today, more games will be priced appropriately for these territories. We've decided to adjust our pricing to the realities of the market, to avoid a sense that you have to pay more to get your games DRM-free or that GOG.com games are more expensive than other stores that operate in those regions.

Just in case you wondering, introducing these price changes won't affect the way gifting works today on GOG.com.
Looks like Eador Genesis with the New Horizons mod is a better choice instead of Eador Masters of the Broken World .

http://www.gog.com/forum/eador_series/genesis_wnew_horizons_v_motbw
Matruchus: They split the game in three parts. Base game + 2 expansions. Base game 2GB, one expansion 1.1GB, second expansion 1.4GB. Im not sure but I think the size of the game is now twice bigger then it was with the bundled installer.
Um... Thanks for telling me, as I definitely don't want that. I own Blitzkrieg Anthology which, despite being on the list for unbundling, seems to have escaped for now. I'd better make sure I have a bundled installer backup before that download turns into 4.5 GB too.
Melvinica: snip
You are probably right, but it is a pretty weird thing to note considering this new feature has its own banner. It might mean just a new storefront for Russian speakers.
IAmSinistar: Whereas you might see it as praiseworthy that Russia managed to strong-arm a discount that other countries can't, I do not. I believe in truly egalitarian principles, rather that the rule of the squeaky wheel.
Real life doesn't work that way. Humans, while very social, are inherently selfish. Their environment ultimately determines their inclination which makes the implementation of any global agenda incredibly difficult.

Trying to get a culture (be it of a country, company, industry, etc) that is rotten to stop entirely being rotten is like asking a crack addict to quit cold turkey.

Incremental victories are to be taken where they may be taken. World-wide fair prices would be nice, but it may not happen in our lifetime.

However, in the absence of ultimate fairness and the impossibility of all-encompassing sweeping changes, we shouldn't be so selfish as to deny others their fairness where they may get it.

Ultimately, our test as a species is twofold: preventing parasites from polluting a working system and abandoning the "keeping up with the Johnsons" mentality of socio-economic fairness, because if we can't accept that other people might get their fair share before us (the practical reality we live in), then nobody will get it.

Don't be so negative about fair prices in Russia. Be happy for them.

LiefLayer: Let me understand, you release your site in Russian, but not in Italian?
What will be the next language the Aztec?
Then you release your site in the Martian?

As long as it was in English only I could also understand, but now you have a duty to release the site in Italian.
Please, just accept your own insignificance.

Frankly, I was surprised when they picked French as their first additional language and this is coming from someone who speaks French as a first language.

Overall, I don't get people who pick French or Italian as a language to learn (unless their immediate environment requires those languages). For crying out loud, learn Mandarin instead.
Post edited April 05, 2015 by Magnitus
GOG and 1C Publishing, please add Russian language to PERIMETER game.
It's a Russian game, made by K-D Lab Game Development.

Thank you.
Matruchus: To be fair macs are expensive everywhere and offer very little from hardware side for gaming unless you throw a lot of money in to them. Pcs on the other hand are cheap to build at least if you buy components in online stores.
Well, yes. And actually, all computers cost higher in Russia than they do in US. But for Apple the Rissian price to US price ratio used to be considerable higher than for other vendors. In these days it is not that big, Macs price is about one third higher in Russian Apple Store than in comparison to US one. But 1/3 of $1500 is still a considerable amount at least.
vsr: GOG and 1C Publishing, please add Russian language to PERIMETER game.

Thank you.
They could also bring the standalone expansion (Emperor's Testament), while they're at it.

Thank you.
Grargar: They could also bring the standalone expansion (Emperor's Testament), while they're at it.
Yes, this would be nice.
Thanks for mentioning it.
Thanks for releasing Sea Dogs :) Awesome addition!

Now get working on Battle for Middle Earth, and I'll love you forever!

Thank you.
Grargar: They could also bring the standalone expansion (Emperor's Testament), while they're at it.
+1 for Emperor's Testament. Very nice standalone expansion.
Matruchus: +1 for Emperor's Testament. Very nice standalone expansion.
Agreed. And Perimeter 2 as well, please.
hi, just bought

Heroes of Annihilated Empires

it has a serialnumber

i assume that i can use this serial on any windows i have?

bought this one earlier:

Tales of Maj'Eyal

Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok:

i assume that i can use these serials aswell on any windows i have?
Post edited April 06, 2015 by gamesfreak64
gamesfreak64: hi, just bought

it has a serialnumber

bought this one earlier:

Tales of Maj'Eyal

Yup. That's what DRM-free is about.
Serial or no serial, you can install it on as many of your machines as you want.
gamesfreak64: hi, just bought

it has a serialnumber

The game uses the serial number for multiplayer. If you don't end up ever playing multiplayer, you won't need it at all.

gamesfreak64: Tales of Maj'Eyal

To use these serials, you must create an account at the developer's site, which gives you access to some benefits, like cloud storage for your characters. If you don't particularly care about those extras, there is no need to bother using those serials.
IAmSinistar: Agreed. And Perimeter 2 as well, please.
That one has a different publisher, though (Strategy First). Still, the more games, the merrier.
Post edited April 06, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: That one has a different publisher, though (Strategy First). Still, the more games, the merrier.
Yes. I do have it DRM-free from GG*, though, so it could be available here as well.

* with the caveat that one cannot take GG at their word as to DRM status