It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great offers are coming your way! This year’s Black Friday Sale starts now on GOG.COM with discounts up to 90% off.

The sale starts with a surprise batch of Flash Deals that are very time-limited, so be quick to catch them! Once the timer for a deal ends, the game will remain on sale but with a lower discount.

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC. Now let’s see some of the titles we have for you:

Disco Elysium (-20%) is an RPG title in which you become a detective with some personal issues. Choose what kind of a cop you want to be, honest or corrupt one, and crack a difficult murder case that shocked the city of Revachol.

A Plague Tale: Innocence (-50%) is an adventure game with stealth elements, which take as to the XIV-century France, a land infested with a deadly plague. As Amicia de Rune you must save your little brother Hugo from the clutches of the Inquisition and swarms of bloodthirsty rats.

Stronghold Crusader 2: Special Edition (-90%) is a real-time strategy title set in the time of castles and crusades. Build a powerful fortress that will withstand all the enemy’s attacks, recruit grand armies, and use all the desert features to your advantage.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (-60%) is a first-person shooter that will make you discover some of the most famous Wild West legends. Join a bounty hunter named Silas Greaves on a journey through the frontier, full of outlaws, magnificent landscapes and deadly gunslingers.

Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition (-70%) is an all-time classic RPG title. As the eponymous witcher, Geralt of Rivia, you travel the world and hunt monsters for money. Sounds simple, right? Yet our hero has a natural talent for getting into all kinds of trouble, like political intrigues, wars, and love affairs.

A selection of retro-styled first-person shooters for all those who love some good old fashioned destruction. Grab discounts on titles like Project Warlock (-50%), Dusk (-25%) and, last but not least, Amid Evil (-25%), which just received a special Ancient Alpha Builds as a bonus goodie.

With so many great offers, we gathered the games with 90% off discounts - check these amazing titles that you can get cheaper than the price of a cup of coffee!

The Black Friday Sale lasts until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM UTC.
StingingVelvet: Nice to see Kingdom Come under $20 with all DLC. Was waiting for that. Also finally got Dreamfall chapters because heck why not.

Might be some others I look at but man, so much stuff on sale it overwhelms you.
Kingdom Come is an absolute blast. I'm already at 14 hours in two days. lol

And game is not without problems and annoying bugs, but nonetheless is a beautiful and very interesting game.
high rated
Dogmaus: I'd like to compliment the graphic artist who made the banner, I'd like to see more art in this style for the sale's ending.
Really not keen on this one myself, but reminded me that nobody posted the links, so:

480x287
767x287
1024x360
1366x360
1680x360
1920x360
2560x360
(.webp versions also available)
high rated
ciemnogrodzianin: Please, consider that there is a lot of people here who like this kind of time-limited deals. It just makes the sale event and also allows GOG to offer exceptional discounts. A lot of GOG's old customers miss even Insomnia Sales. It's impossible to make everyone happy.
But in the past GOG was handling these sales a lot better. Even during the Insomnia sales they have repeated the offers several times to give more people a chance to grab them. This sale is named Black Friday sale. And people were expecting a sale on Black Friday. Removing the best offers from the sale before Black Friday even starts is just bad style. Joining the sale on Black Friday only to see that the best offers are already gone is highly disappointing and does not motivate to check the rest of the sale at all.
eiii: ...
Well, you're right, I admit.
eiii: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Well, you're right, I admit.
I also agree that it was an odd decision to start the Flash Deals on Thursday instead of Friday.
So question time - I'm almost ready to make my purchases and I'm on the fence about Victory at Sea.

In the second game, it describes upgrading / drilling crew and being able to go from commanding individual ships to whole fleets. Are both these things present in just regular Victory at Sea? Pacific seems to be more buggy and while pretty, a lot more expensive.

So I'm more interested in the first game for now but curious if it has the two features above. The review that called the game "Mount and Blade with ships" has me pretty tempted ;)
This Black Friday sale was very hard to "resist", with many good titles reaching 85-90% sale. 27 titles purchased in total:
1 title from flash deal
16 titles from 90% sale
10 titles from general sale (75-87%).

Got my wishlist back to "under 200".
high rated
zaMNal: Got my wishlist back to "under 200".
And your backlog up to N+27.
high rated
The Spreadsheet is now up to date...

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy! Over 400 titles discounted for the first time or at new all-time low GoG prices...
RWarehall: ...
And that's the trigger for real Sale's Grand Finale ;)
Thanks!
@people unhappy with this sale: it's possible GOG staff are checking this thread but you may want to send your feedback to support directly - "I didn't spend money on this sale because (reasons)"
tfishell: "I didn't spend money on this sale because]"
In my case i'm in debt .
Anyone have issues on iphone 8s of downloading or accessing purchasing? Its hanging.
RWarehall: The Spreadsheet is now up to date...

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy! Over 400 titles discounted for the first time or at new all-time low GoG prices...
Thank you for your work as always! But I noticed that for some reason the Legacy of Kain games are missing from the Spreadsheet.
Including still active Weekly Sale offers, I've purchased so far:
· Daikatana
· Unreal 2: The Awakening Special Edition
· Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition
· Unreal Tournament GOTY
· Patrician 3
· Enemy Engaged: Apache vs Havoc
· Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum
· The Fall
· Anno 1701 A.D.
· Anno 1602 A.D.
· Jazz Jackrabbit Collection
· Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Secret Files
· Space Rogue Classic
· Anachronox
· Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
· Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
· Legacy of Kain: Defiance
· O.R.B.: Off-World Resource Base
· Warrior Kings
· Warrior Kings: Battles
· Anno 1404: Gold Edition
· Goetia
· Epic Pinball: The Complete Collection
· Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Christmas Chronicles
· The Original Strife: Veteran Edition
· Reus

And I'm not going to play any of these for the next few weeks :), because I'm quite busy now, but the prices were so great that I've decided to make my backlog a bit longer. I hope the upcoming year would be much better for me as a gamer. Thanks, GOG, for the sale!