It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Testing
DarkoD13: Testing quick reply. Thank you!
+a million!
Does it notify multiple users?
It does indeed. That's handled by the forum code, not mine, and I'm 84.1% certain that the GOG forum notifies everyone quoted directly in a post (but not those quoted inside other quotes). Let's test! For SCIENCE! Did you get notified about this reply?

Stooner: now I can reply myself? cool! ;p
Yup :) I don't see why we should be prevented from talking to ourselves;) By the way, did you get notified about this reply to your post? (Purely for SCIENCE, of course)
DarkoD13: Testing quick reply. Thank you!
+a million!
Does it notify multiple users?
Barefoot_Monkey: It does indeed. That's handled by the forum code, not mine, and I'm 84.1% certain that the GOG forum notifies everyone quoted directly in a post (but not those quoted inside other quotes). Let's test! For SCIENCE! Did you get notified about this reply?

Stooner: now I can reply myself? cool! ;p
Barefoot_Monkey: Yup :) I don't see why we should be prevented from talking to ourselves;) By the way, did you get notified about this reply to your post? (Purely for SCIENCE, of course)
No, I wasn't notified. I just saw the thread climb to the top of my favorites.
Barefoot_Monkey: and I'm 84.1% certain that the GOG forum notifies everyone quoted directly in a post
15.9% ftw. The notification is sent by clicking "reply", not by quoting.
Barefoot_Monkey: Yup :) I don't see why we should be prevented from talking to ourselves;) By the way, did you get notified about this reply to your post? (Purely for SCIENCE, of course)
YaY, no more being ignored!! :P

And no, I didn't get the notification...
Hey Barefoot_Monkey, are you working on a selective quote feature (select text within a post and reply using only that?) I started looking at it last night, but figured I would ask if you had something planned or not.

I would find it useful for trading or gifting, but I'm sure others would find it useful in other situations.
Awesome updates. The quick post and quick reply features are wonderful. Thank you, Barefoot_Monkey. :)
samlii: Hey Barefoot_Monkey, are you working on a selective quote feature (select text within a post and reply using only that?) I started looking at it last night, but figured I would ask if you had something planned or not.

I would find it useful for trading or gifting, but I'm sure others would find it useful in other situations.
Yes, I actually am planning that, but 1.4 already enough changes squeezed in it so I thought I was at a good point to release and take a bit of a break. In a week or two I intend to sit down and take a crack at selection replies.
#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:189#Q&_^Q&Q#
Testing something..
Great work again, Barefoot_Monkey. Do notifications work on quick replies? (This is a quick reply, by the way.)

Also, is it possible to get a "Cancel" button for quick replies?
Test

Barefoot_Monkey: Yes, I actually am planning that, but 1.4 already enough changes squeezed in it so I thought I was at a good point to release and take a bit of a break. In a week or two I intend to sit down and take a crack at selection replies.
Another test.
Post edited April 10, 2013 by adambiser
adambiser: Great work again, Barefoot_Monkey. Do notifications work on quick replies? (This is a quick reply, by the way.)
Sometimes. I'm planning to make myself some alt accounts and do some careful testing and get it to work consistantly. I didn't get a notification from your test.
adambiser: Also, is it possible to get a "Cancel" button for quick replies?
What would you like the cancel button to do? Blank out the textbox or abort a submitted post? There's only a very brief window of opportunity to abort a submission so I don't think that would be useful.
Post edited April 11, 2013 by Barefoot_Monkey
I didn't get notification of your reply either.

Barefoot_Monkey:
By the way, this quote is pointed at 192. I hit quick reply and cleared the text between the tags. I did that in post 191 and it looks a bit funky for some reason. ie: Arrows to the post, but your avatar and name are missing. Originally, the quotes included "" for some reason.

Cancel to clean the quick reply textbox and eliminate it. To take you back to the state right before one clicks "quick reply". That might not even be possible.
Did this used to make GOG display prices in your local currency? It doesn't at the moment, but I'm sure there was some kind of useful extension that used to do that. Anyone know if there is such a thing?
Export: Did this used to make GOG display prices in your local currency? It doesn't at the moment, but I'm sure there was some kind of useful extension that used to do that. Anyone know if there is such a thing?
No. I think only "The Witcher 2" does that, but that's a site thing.
Export: Did this used to make GOG display prices in your local currency? It doesn't at the moment, but I'm sure there was some kind of useful extension that used to do that. Anyone know if there is such a thing?
It never did. I might add that function in the future, but not in the next update, which will focus on improvements to replying to forum posts.