It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks much for the update, Barefoot_Monkey!

EDIT: Particularly fond of having the avatar zoom-in function back! Sweet.
Post edited July 07, 2015 by chevkoch
high rated
Hi. Please accept my galaxy-sized apology for taking so long for this update and for being scarce lately.

Last night I uploaded version 2.3, which isn't heavy in new features (there are some big ones that I had been working on, but they were holding back the sorely-needed release so they'll come in a future version instead) but fixes some problems that the script has been having since gog.com had its upgrade earlier in the year. Here's the changelog:

- Compatibility fix: Share on GOGWiki is back
- Compatibility fix: click-to-zoom on forum avatars
- Overall better compatibility with post-Galaxy GOG website
- New feature: Shortcut keys on the redeem page - when there are multiple pages of items you can now use the left/right arrow keys to change pages

I've been working on the wiki as well. If you use the wiki sync feature then you may notice, as mrkgnao has, that the wiki now presents your collection using GOG's new tiles instead of the old box pictures.

moonshineshadow might be happy to know that the old data on the wiki was preserved and won't get overridden if you sync now. For the time being, if you sync then the wiki will display your collection, but I'll soon have some custom tags ready to explicitly tell the wiki to show your old shelf.
WOOHOOO!

Decent forum avatars, here we go.
Post edited July 07, 2015 by j0ekerr
Thanks for the update and all the work you've put into this, Barefoot Monkey. It's much appreciated!
mrkgnao: My library sorting (by title) is also somewhat messed up, but not entirely.
Within a GOG library page (i.e. 100 games) the order is fine, but the order of pages is lost.
Here is the order I see:
- page 1
- page 4
- page 5
- page 2
- page 7
- page 3
- page 6
- page 8
- page 9
- page 11
- page 10
- page 12

Could it be that BE is sending one page at a time to the wiki, but the pages arrive in a different order?

Wishlist is sorted fine (by title), but probably because I have less than one page there.
This sounds a bit like some of the problems I had with my search script returning things in the right order. For me it was because the AJAX requests didn't always take the same amount of time (so page 4 might finish before page 2 despite page 2 having started first). I ended up having to get all my results and then sort them manually, but I'm not sure if the same thing could be done in this case.
If that is the problem then perhaps just waiting till the previous request returns before doing a new one might work?
Thanks Barefoot Monkey for the update! I'll have to do the sync with GOGWiki soon.
Barefoot_Monkey: moonshineshadow might be happy to know that the old data on the wiki was preserved and won't get overridden if you sync now. For the time being, if you sync then the wiki will display your collection, but I'll soon have some custom tags ready to explicitly tell the wiki to show your old shelf.
Awesome! Thanks for all your great work :-)
Yay, zooming avatars is back! :D

You're the best, Barefoot Monkey.
mrkgnao: One issue: The only pages I am able to access the Essentials menu from are the forum pages. Selecting "Essentials" on the Home, Account, Chat, Wishlist, etc. pages does nothing. On Firefox.
My experience with the update:
I am able to access the "Essentials" menu from any page on gog.com
browser: SeaMonkey 2.33.1
operating system: a Linux distro
mrkgnao: One issue: The only pages I am able to access the Essentials menu from are the forum pages. Selecting "Essentials" on the Home, Account, Chat, Wishlist, etc. pages does nothing. On Firefox.
solar_dome: My experience with the update:
I am able to access the "Essentials" menu from any page on gog.com
browser: SeaMonkey 2.33.1
operating system: a Linux distro
Yes, BE version 2.3.2 indeed solves this issue. Thanks, Barefoot.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by mrkgnao
GoG should really pay you for the work you do!
high rated
Thanks for all the nice reponses, guys :)

The ordering issue on the wiki I believe I will be able to fix tonight. Once that's out of the way I'll put the Chrome version up.
Maybe a silly question, but how does one make a wiki page?
Exoanthrope: Maybe a silly question, but how does one make a wiki page?
Not silly at all. You have to ask one of the wiki administrators to create an empty one for you. Then you can edit it.
There are about half a dozen administrators, but I believe the only one that is still an active GOG forum user these days is Barefoot_Monkey. Just chat him.
Exoanthrope: Maybe a silly question, but how does one make a wiki page?
The first thing you need is a wiki account. Unfortunately signups have been disabled for quite some time in order to stop spammers from registering, but you can contact one of the admins to make an account for you. In fact, I just set one up for you and will send you the password via chat in a moment. Your personal wiki page is [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Exoanthrope]here[/url] - once you have logged in you will be able to edit it however you like.