It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: I noticed today that I have this odd issue with the collapsable footer (see attaachment), but I'm not sure it actually started today.
No such problem for me. On Firefox too.
mrkgnao: No such problem for me. On Firefox too.
Don't have it on Pale Moon either. Odd.
Something to add to BE:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/its_been_on_for_9_hours_and_im_already_fed_up_with_galaxy/post122
@Barefoot_Monkey

Out of curiosity, could you take a look at this post when you have some time? I'm not sure I follow what Avast (users) are reporting.

Cheers
And I just realised that this new Account system is so going to totally break Barefoot Essentials.

Don't envy you Barefoot_Monkey, but hope you won't give up.
The account section now has a Friends tab, so it's no longer necessary.
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Grargar
Since GOG Downloader links seem to be pretty much gone with the new Account page it would be great to have Barefoot Essentials to give us an option to add Downloader links again.
Not surprising, but reporting it anyhow.
The ability to export the shelf/wishlist to the wiki is no longer working, what with the new account system.
I hope you manage to restore it (no mean feat, I'm afraid) because I found it most useful.
ShadowOwl: Since GOG Downloader links seem to be pretty much gone with the new Account page it would be great to have Barefoot Essentials to give us an option to add Downloader links again.
+1
My forum filter is broken, it hides the entire forum no matter what I write or change. I'm using Chrome (Iron) and Tampermonkey in case that matters. Has that happened to anyone else?
Nirth: My forum filter is broken, it hides the entire forum no matter what I write or change. I'm using Chrome (Iron) and Tampermonkey in case that matters. Has that happened to anyone else?
What is a forum filter? I remember there was a separate add-on that did that (which I don't use), but I don't remember it as part of BE.
Nirth: My forum filter is broken, it hides the entire forum no matter what I write or change. I'm using Chrome (Iron) and Tampermonkey in case that matters. Has that happened to anyone else?
mrkgnao: What is a forum filter? I remember there was a separate add-on that did that (which I don't use), but I don't remember it as part of BE.
You might be right.
ShadowOwl: Since GOG Downloader links seem to be pretty much gone with the new Account page it would be great to have Barefoot Essentials to give us an option to add Downloader links again.
There not gone, just slightly more hidden. :P
BKGaming: There not gone, just slightly more hidden. :P
Yeah, noticed this by now after reading about it on the forums. It would still be nice to have an option to make the Downloader links less hidden. :P
Has anyone seen Barefoot_Monkey around lately? The last time he posted in this thread was March 10.