It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fables22: Intentional :)
Breja: Now that's an artifact I'd love to use in one of my tabletop RPG campaigns! Sadly there's no way to translate the pun. It would be great to send the players on some worldwide search for it just for them to realise at the end that the name of the artifact was missepelled and all they end up with is a plate of radiant bacon :D
Sounds awesome, and also kinda evil :)
zeogold: You and whoever else is reading this are thinking how much you'd like to get me a cheese pizza.
Breja: Actually all I'm thinking of is that I just noticed fables' signature says "bacon of light" and I'm wondering whther that's intentional or an awesome typo.
Mmm...bacon pizza...
fables22: May I direct you here https://www.reddit.com/r/Random_Acts_Of_Pizza/?
...this is not something which I would've thought existed, but I'll be darned.
Post edited March 13, 2017 by zeogold
Breja: Actually all I'm thinking of is that I just noticed fables' signature says "bacon of light" and I'm wondering whther that's intentional or an awesome typo.
Hahahahaha! I never even noticed that before, I thought it was intentional but it could go either way. We'll have to wait for the verdict. :)
low rated
vsr: You have asked about it on a Forum. It is considered as some non-binding talks and can be ignored if problem is non-trivial.
Report problem official-way through Support. Insist on fixing it. Ask mods about status of fixing this problem.

If you don't care - they don't care even more.
fables22: Actually, I'd rather anything non-technical was reported to me, rather than to Support.
Tauto: Good,name them all including me as I have a hair trigger finger and it aims at those red/orange buttons.As for reporting me,I have done nothing wrong in the last couple of weeks except press that red button.Goodnight.
fables22: Keep doing what you're doing, then.
You mean you aren't monitoring my posts but operating on complaints received? I'm shocked.
low rated
You can catch more flies with honey.
fables22: Intentional :)
Breja: Now that's an artifact I'd love to use in one of my tabletop RPG campaigns! Sadly there's no way to translate the pun. It would be great to send the players on some worldwide search for it just for them to realise at the end that the name of the artifact was missepelled and all they end up with is a plate of radiant bacon :D
Could it work if they found mention of it written as the "Baecon of Light"? They could assume it was misspelled because of the 'a' and 'e' being switched around, and then eventually find that the misspelling was that the 'e' didn't belong at all.
low rated
tinyE: You can catch more flies with honey.
You can catch even more of them with steaming piles of excrement, though.
...please don't ask me what this has to do with the subject at hand, I just thought I'd throw that out there.
low rated
zeogold: You can catch even more of them with steaming piles of excrement, though.
...please don't ask me what this has to do with the subject at hand, I just thought I'd throw that out there.
Thank you zeo. XD
low rated
zeogold: You can catch even more of them with steaming piles of excrement, though.
I was going to state that fact but didn't want to derail the thread any further than others in here.
paladin181: Why, nothing because unless something has changed, GOG has no way to see who is downrepping posts. Rep should only be positive. Upvotes raise reputation. No need for downvoting to affect rep whatsoever.
Tauto: And if your posts and threads were continually spammed into deletion,you would be okay with that?
I didn't say I was ok with it. Regardless of what you may think, I don't have anything against you. I was just stating that they WON'T do anything, not that I wanted them to do nothing.
low rated
Tauto: And if your posts and threads were continually spammed into deletion,you would be okay with that?
paladin181: I didn't say I was ok with it. Regardless of what you may think, I don't have anything against you. I was just stating that they WON'T do anything, not that I wanted them to do nothing.
As long as it's okay to spam and delete posts and threads in this place then it will not improve too much or put me and a couple of others on the same playing field.I'll just work that orange/red button to death and sooner or later this place will be fixed up.After all nearly every second day someone is making a thread about their rep slipping away and the funny thing is that it's the people that say rep is nothing to other's:)
low rated
paladin181: I didn't say I was ok with it. Regardless of what you may think, I don't have anything against you. I was just stating that they WON'T do anything, not that I wanted them to do nothing.
Tauto: I'll just work that orange/red button to death and sooner or later this place will be fixed up.
Considering that rep abuse is a violation of the new rules, and you've admitted to it twice now, I seriously doubt you are going to be here long enough to see it get fixed up.
low rated
Tauto: I'll just work that orange/red button to death and sooner or later this place will be fixed up.
tinyE: Considering that rep abuse is a violation of the new rules, and you've admitted to it twice now, I seriously doubt you are going to be here long enough to see it get fixed up.
Stop harassing me and I will report you.
Reported.
Post edited March 14, 2017 by Tauto
low rated
XD

Never mind.
Post edited March 14, 2017 by tinyE
high rated
Tauto: Stop harassing me and I will report you.
Reported.
tinyE: Go ahead. I just reported you.
Rep Abuse.
Admitted.
TWICE.
"I'm telling!"

"I'm telling too!"

You guys sound like my pre-pubescent kids.