It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I'm sorry, I haven't had my coffee, and my not be seeing things right.

Did someone just complain about rep abuse and follow it up with admitting that they abuse rep?

Yeah, okay. XD

So, anyone get their bracket filled out yet?
fables22: it's a technicality flaw that needs to be addressed by website.
vsr: How GOG team will fix it, if no one will report it?
Does this problem even exists in GOG's internal bugtracker?
Did you miss the part where I said that I'm bumping it pretty much every day?
zeogold: I get the sense that they know of the issue and getting flooded with the same message again and again isn't going to make them work on it any faster.
Am I talking in riddles? I feel like everything I say needs to be re-phrased by someone else so other people get what it means....
Post edited March 13, 2017 by fables22
tinyE: Did someone just complain about rep abuse and follow it up with admitting that they abuse rep?
You aren't the only one to notice that.

fables22: Am I talking in riddles? I feel like everything I say needs to be re-phrased by someone else so other people get what it means....
Read and think instead of complaining more? What is this devil magic? :P
fables22: Am I talking in riddles?
Are the riddles talking of you? Can life's mysteries ever be explained by the phenomena of-
...OY! Wait a sec! I'M the Puzzlemaster around here! You got your job already and I'm not even getting paid for this position, so offa my turf! Off!

Bookwyrm627: Read and think instead of complaining more?
It'll never catch on.
fables22: I feel like everything I say needs to be re-phrased by someone else so other people get what it means....
In other words, you feel like whenever you speak, the message needs to be reconstructed and re-iterated by a different person for other people to understand the message?
Post edited March 13, 2017 by zeogold
fables22: Did you miss the part where I said that I'm bumping it pretty much every day?
You mean "Community wishlist"? :/
OK.
fables22: Did you miss the part where I said that I'm bumping it pretty much every day?
vsr: You mean "Community wishlist"? :/
OK.
She means she's sending the message pretty much daily to the website people that this is an issue that needs to be addressed. I suspect "bumping" is referring to re-sending an email or somesuch. What more do you expect her or anybody else to do about it? Snap their fingers and hey, presto, it's done?
OK.
No. I mean a task in websites operations pipeline that I created requesting it. Does that clarify it at all?
fables22: Am I talking in riddles?
zeogold: Are the riddles talking of you? Can life's mysteries ever be explained by the phenomena of-
...OY! Wait a sec! I'M the Puzzlemaster around here! You got your job already and I'm not even getting paid for this position, so offa my turf! Off!

Bookwyrm627: Read and think instead of complaining more?
zeogold: It'll never catch on.
fables22: I feel like everything I say needs to be re-phrased by someone else so other people get what it means....
zeogold: In other words, you feel like whenever you speak, the message needs to be reconstructed and re-iterated by a different person for other people to understand the message?
That is EXACTLY how I feel, yes. Thanks for re-iterating my thoughts so I actually know what I'm thinking...hang on...I don't know anymore.
OK.
fables22: No. I mean a task in websites operations pipeline that I created requesting it. Does that clarify it at all?
Yes. :)
low rated
How many active members does this forum have because it seems that it's barely a handful of people who are actually upset by these changes.

I have said I intend to comply by these rules and if not, accept my removal without further complaint, because this is not my forum and my being allowed in here depends on my ability to comply with the wishes of the forum, not the other way around.
Post edited March 13, 2017 by tinyE
fables22: Thanks for re-iterating my thoughts so I actually know what I'm thinking...hang on...I don't know anymore.
You and whoever else is reading this are thinking how much you'd like to get me a cheese pizza.
Trust me, the Puzzlemaster knows all.
tinyE: How many active members does this forum have
25 and about 156 JudasIscarius alt accounts.
Post edited March 13, 2017 by zeogold
low rated
fables22: Thanks for re-iterating my thoughts so I actually know what I'm thinking...hang on...I don't know anymore.
zeogold: You and whoever else is reading this are thinking how much you'd like to get me a cheese pizza.
zeogold: 25 and about 156 JudasIscarius alt accounts.
6 a.m.
Wants pizza.

YEP, he's a college student alright!
low rated
zeogold: You and whoever else is reading this are thinking how much you'd like to get me a cheese pizza.
Actually all I'm thinking of is that I just noticed fables' signature says "bacon of light" and I'm wondering whther that's intentional or an awesome typo.
Post edited March 13, 2017 by Breja
Breja: Actually all I'm thinking of is that I just noticed fables' signature says "bacon of light" and I;m wondering whther that's intentional or an awesome typo.
Intentional :)
zeogold: 25 and about 156 JudasIscarius alt accounts.
May I direct you here https://www.reddit.com/r/Random_Acts_Of_Pizza/?
low rated
Breja: Actually all I'm thinking of is that I just noticed fables' signature says "bacon of light" and I;m wondering whther that's intentional or an awesome typo.
fables22: Intentional :)
Now that's an artifact I'd love to use in one of my tabletop RPG campaigns! Sadly there's no way to translate the pun. It would be great to send the players on some worldwide search for it just for them to realise at the end that the name of the artifact was missepelled and all they end up with is a plate of radiant bacon :D
Breja: I'm wondering whther that's intentional or an awesome typo.
Yes. Yes it is.
Tell me if you want me to link the thread where it was discussed.