Soo, who played it, who plays it and who sits behind it all night long, perfecting his deck?
Well, I bit the bullet and bought the game. It really is a wonderful little game with no easy way to win.
I do have a few questions though.
1. I have downloaded the extra files and I wonder what each does for the game? (Tip of the Spear, Cults of the Wastelands, as well as the Additional Deck File).
2. I installed my game to D:\Games\Cryptic Comet and I cannot seem to get the Additional Deck file download to work. I am assuming it should be showing up in the Main Screen of the game, but it is not there. Any help on where to put this Zip File would be great.
3. Is there and easier way to move the screen around other than the Arrow Keys, or the Minimap Arrows? It is a pain when the area you want to move to is off screen and the only way to move is the Arrow Keys.
4. Is there anything for your mouse scroll wheel to do in this game? Moving the map up and down would have been great.
5. Is there a way to adjust the resolution. You simply cannot see that much on the screen as it is?
Finally, Vic (the designer) seems like a very nice guy and has been very helpful. He seems to care about this game and I wonder if he will be putting out any more patches for the game; to add things like mouse support.
Anyway thanks Fenixp for posting this...wait! You got me to spend $30.00; I am never talking to you again! :o)
Or should that be ;oP
Thanks, it is a great game.