It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warsow has been abandoned anyway
MarkoH01: Just in case anybody missed "Flight of the Amazon Queen" onm GOG I was informed by EnforcerSunWoo that it's still available and labeled as freeware on scummvm here.
I wonder what the problem with "Flight of the Amazon Queen" is as Debian also still distribute it. And they are usually very restrictive regarding licenses.
a while ago I thought "hmm, why is gog still in Cyprus?" not that I know any more than they do but I did ponder it cause ya know

now they ain't

off to Delaware or Virginia with you!
Post edited November 02, 2017 by johnnygoging
high rated
elcook: The thread was a STICKY for a week. I unsticked it when the removal was done, as I didn't see the point to keep it there longer.
HunchBluntley: So what was the deal with Flight of the Amazon Queen's removal (and the lack of its prior announcement)?
Flight of the Amazon Queesn is already back.
And so is 99 levels to hell!
elcook: Flight of the Amazon Queesn is already back.
That's the shortest removal I have ever seen.
Post edited November 02, 2017 by Grargar
Nice!
Grargar: That's the shortest removal I have ever seen.
I guess it needed a Galaxy of achievements (along with a new licence agreement of course). ;)

Oh, and yay! :)
Post edited November 02, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
HunchBluntley: So what was the deal with Flight of the Amazon Queen's removal (and the lack of its prior announcement)?
elcook: Flight of the Amazon Queen is already back.
Cool! Still hoping for the Carpe Fulger games!
I "guess" it is just a man-made bug.
Someone just removed the game by accident.
The re-added game have nothing changes.
kbnrylaec: I "guess" it is just a man-made bug.
Someone just removed the game by accident.
The re-added game have nothing changes.
Might be but "99 Levels to Hell" actually was on the list so I guess at least this game actually was re-added because they finally could reach the devs/publishers. Of course I could be wrong.
Nice...though that doesn't answer my question. ;)
What other things happened while I was away?
bhrigu: What other things happened while I was away?
TinyE got his computer but the cooling doesn't work.

Jimmy down at the five and dime is dating Suzanne now. The one with the buck teeth. They got caught up at make out point and well I;m sure you'll hear about it.

GoG gave away Tales from the Borderland for Halloween.

There's another Forum Mafia game starting up I believe:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_administration_and_general_discussion_1

The game subforums are having issues with dates:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/year_0001

Hmmm, what else.....
deleted
Post edited November 03, 2017 by Fairfox
blotunga: Well, regardless, I missed this. Damn...
ElTerprise: Well it certainly would've been better to make this a proper news post on the front page...
Absolutely *this*.

When I'm busy I don't look at the forums because it's too easy to get distracted. But no problem, because anything genuinely important shows up on the front page in a news post, which I always look at to ensure I don't miss anything time-critical. Except... no news post, so I learn about this 3 days too late. :-( Thankfully there were only a couple of games I would have bought anyway, but it's still annoying that large-scale deletions can go unremarked in the most obvious announcement location.