It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bigs: I really wish SOMEONE would get the rights to AVP2 and its expansion - the best of the bunch IMO
Never played this one. Always meant to get around to it. Maybe I'll go ahead and download it, it'll probably never be sold again due to licensing shit.
I've played all 3 and as corny and dated as the original is I still think it's the best. Even with their new-fangled tech and graphics, somehow the other games just couldn't match the overall atmosphere of the first. *shrug*
I liked 2 because it acutally had some semblance of a story... and you got to play as the motherfucking CHESTBURSTER! I mean man... nothing can top chewing your way out of some sap's ribcage! :D
Support just emailed me my key (FINALLY!)
FantasyNightmare: Ok, so now apparently there are no Steam keys for the game, what?
i had the same problem - emailed and got the key in less than 2h.

i really liked the original avp back then, played lots of multi too on lan. 3e is just too cheap to pass this, have to give try on some marine action ;)

i wonder when the newest avp fiasco will be priced like this as well...
FantasyNightmare: Support just emailed me my key (FINALLY!)
I still never got my Mafia 2 key from them. I don't think I'm going to either.
Theres no box art, but I think that's the one I played on 360, its a pretty good game, enjoy! :)
FantasyNightmare: Support just emailed me my key (FINALLY!)
mharris: I still never got my Mafia 2 key from them. I don't think I'm going to either.
Funny thing is, they JUST emailed me my Mafia 2 key aswell :O
mharris: I still never got my Mafia 2 key from them. I don't think I'm going to either.
FantasyNightmare: Funny thing is, they JUST emailed me my Mafia 2 key aswell :O
They surprised me and sent me the link while I was sleeping. I guess we can chalk it up to some bad web programming and bad planning and just being human rather than malice or similar. I stand corrected either way now and they've resolved all my issues satisfactorily which is the important thing so I'm happy now. ;) Got the Mafia game installed and it looks good but it's not the most stable game in the world. I've had more crashes with it than with The Witcher. :) Ah well, the nature of free games I guess. :)