It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Help shape a fascinating tale of danger, intrigue, and stubborn bubbles.

Previously on Adventure on Mystery Island
After an unfortunate plane crash and a rather fortunate encounter with the enigmatic Monolith of Multitude, you end up with sand in your shoes, a precious code for Rebel Galaxy in your pocket, and a healthy dose of curiosity in your gut.
The path towards the second Monolith goes through a foreboding castle, which turns out to be the home of a slightly unhinged but rather jolly dragon who loooooves role-playing. She gives you a choice between assuming the role of a trespassing thief or a knight, here to rescue the princess...

Catch up on <span class="bold">Chapter 1</span> and <span class="bold">Chapter 2</span> of the story.

<h4>CHAPTER 3: The Bridge of DOOM</h4>

"Why, the Knight, of course", you proclaim in a booming voice. "Come outeth, fair princess, your savior hath arriveth!" The dragon claps her hands excitedly: With a theatrical twirl and a gleeful "ta-da!" she now stands before you, radiant inside her princess costume. "Let the show begin!".
It's a 12-Act play penned by her (the prose is rather purple) and called "Love for Scale: A Fiery Romance". After two long, humiliating days the show finally comes to an end and you manage to sneak out of the castle while she's busy bowing to the imaginary audience for the fifth time.

Your frantic and gallant retreat is cut short when you come across The Bridge of DOOM. Perhaps it's a misnomer?

It's not.

It may look rickety, but this is a gauntlet for true warriors. There is a ring of fire, a swinging pendulum of death, and a spike pit, plus the ropes keeping it together are actually poisonous snakes! You've got two options: either try and RACE through it OR grab yourself a super-long stick and try to POLE VAULT over it.

So what's your preferred method of perish----crossing?

Help shape our story: make sure to cast your vote in our <span class="bold">Twitter</span> poll before Monday 1PM UTC. The winning choice will be implemented in Adventure on Mystery Island: Chapter 4, coming this Monday to a newspost near you!
Post edited June 10, 2017 by maladr0Id
Pole vault is the only logical path through:)
RACE through it.
Um, for all of you saying to race across the bridge, have any of you looked at that huge pool of blood at the other end of the bridge? I have a hunch all that blood has something to do with the swinging pendulum, but that hunch might be only from that blood smeared pendulum dripping with blood.

Never mind thief or knight, that was just role playing to a imaginary audience for the dragon's sake. There's no armor, or at least nothing more than a theatre prop. Besides, that pendulum appears to be quite the can opener, if you get what I mean. If those really are your only options, then I'd suggest you all shed whatever excess weight carried to this point and vault across. One of you might make it.

Meanwhile, as each of you perish by whatever choice you make (isn't "choice" wonderful!), I'm going back and play thief with the dragon. Maybe I can role-play it into being my partner in crime and fly us over the bridge.
deleted

you end up with sand in your shoes, a precious code for Rebel Galaxy in your pocket
So, where had that super-long stick came from?
Just RACE through it!
thomq: Meanwhile, as each of you perish by whatever choice you make (isn't "choice" wonderful!), I'm going back and play thief with the dragon. Maybe I can role-play it into being my partner in crime and fly us over the bridge.
That, tho I guess she would be angry that we left before interviews, autograhps and signing session:)

Actually, I would just go back to the first monument, and then cross through a forest to the right, evading the bridge, pendulum, spike pit, and ring of fire whatsoever :)
Post edited June 11, 2017 by Andrzejef
Andrzejef: That, tho I guess she would be angry that we left before interviews, autograhps and signing session:)

Actually, I would just go back to the first monument, and then cross through a forest to the right, evading the bridge, pendulum, spike pit, and ring of fire whatsoever :)
That makes me wonder where this game is going in connection to the sales. How will this game impact the sale?!!
bhrigu: That makes me wonder where this game is going in connection to the sales. How will this game impact the sale?!!
That's my question as well. I just find it confusing, as I have no idea why we're doing it at all. I've stopped voting.
Post edited June 12, 2017 by SpiderFighter
bhrigu: That makes me wonder where this game is going in connection to the sales. How will this game impact the sale?!!
SpiderFighter: That's my question as well. I just find it confusing, as I have no idea why we're doing it at all. I've stopped voting.
My guess is, it has no impact on sale, currently it's only being confirmed with each another "chapter".
There is a possibility (small, but still non-zero), that they will organize some finale based on all the choices done.