It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Adam, have you considered putting the source code for this on GitHub so people can contribute by fixing issues and adding new games? :-)
Post edited July 20, 2021 by bteg
heather1348: The game runs well except for some audio sync issues in cut scenes - this is a known problem and I haven't heard of a solution.
There's a Proton variant containing a workaround: links at https://www.gog.com/forum/horizon_zero_dawn_complete_edition/two_questions/post5

If you don't want to use that then you can try these, but they involve stuff like disabling the CPU governor:

https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Proton/issues/4125#issuecomment-798826896
https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Proton/issues/4125#issuecomment-799024764
https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Proton/issues/4125#issuecomment-831095193
Hi there!

Can I have a request for updating the Underrail Expedition wrapper? Or at least a suggestion on what to change in the script for it to run? Those Stygian folks are quite prolific in regard of updates. Thank you in advance.
Say, would it be possible to make a wrapper for Destroy All Humans and perhaps Biomutant, A Hat in Time, Blood Fresh Supply, and SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated?
Hello adamhm,
I just installed Fallout 3 with the last wrapper you put online on 2021/07/11. As usual, the installation works perfectly, no problems.The game works perfectly, but big problem to use the game because the console refuses to open, the "²" key not working ?
I have tried other keys, without result.
Do you know the problem?

Not receiving any answer, I searched with Google.
The problem comes from my european keyboard, why does it happen only with some installation scripts?
The installation of CONSOLE KEY BINDER available on Nexus solved my problem.
I open my console now with the F4 key

Have a nice day...
Post edited December 13, 2021 by Temnyana
Topic is alive? Does the author support it?
low rated
staniki: Topic is alive? Does the author support it?
Probably not anymore
Hi

I used the setup: https://www.gog.com/forum/rayman_series/rayman_origins_for_linux/?search=wine
to install Rayman Origins on my daughter's Linux PC.

When we try to start the game we get an Error box saying: Fullscreen mode not supported

How can we fix this issue?

If I try to install the game with regular wine, then we don't get the startup video only the music and the menu is garbled and some text is upside down.
oblidor: When we try to start the game we get an Error box saying: Fullscreen mode not supported

I dont know if Adamhm is still updating the wrapper. You can try this:

- Try using the GOGWrap generic Wine/Proton wrapper

or

- you can try to use play.it that it is another project to allow people use gog games in linux. Here is the list of supported games and I think that you have the game you want to run
Post edited April 02, 2022 by maestroruffy
oblidor: (…)
maestroruffy: you can try to use play.it (…)
Usage instructions specific to using ./play.it with Rayman Origins can be found in its game subforum: [./play.it] Install the Rayman games on Linux.

But since I no longer follow all the threads in game subforums, it might be a better idea to ask for help with it on our bugs tracker. Or in the generic thread that maestroruffy linked to, this one I’m still keeping an eye on.
oblidor: When we try to start the game we get an Error box saying: Fullscreen mode not supported

Try to add dgVoodoo libraries to the game directory, where Rayman Origins executable is located.
oblidor: If I try to install the game with regular wine, then we don't get the startup video only the music and the menu is garbled and some text is upside down.
Have you installed dxvk to this wine prefix? You can try dxvk with and without dgVoodoo as well.

maestroruffy: I dont know if Adamhm is still updating the wrapper. You can try this:

Isn't this what I used? If I click on Rayman Origins in the list I get the page that I followed.

oblidor: or

- you can try to use play.it that it is another project to allow people use gog games in linux. Here is the list of supported games and I think that you have the game you want to run
Thanks, I'll try that.
maestroruffy: I dont know if Adamhm is still updating the wrapper. You can try this:

oblidor: Isn't this what I used? If I click on Rayman Origins in the list I get the page that I followed.
There are two options in this message: You can use the specific wrapper for your game (it is usually the best option because it will use supposedly an optimal configuration for the game) but if you go down, after the list of games, you can find a section call "GOGWrap generic Wine/Proton wrapper", Here you have a generic wrapper with a generic configuration that may work as well with many games.
Post edited April 03, 2022 by maestroruffy
maestroruffy: you can try to use play.it (…)
vv221: Usage instructions specific to using ./play.it with Rayman Origins can be found in its game subforum: [./play.it] Install the Rayman games on Linux.

But since I no longer follow all the threads in game subforums, it might be a better idea to ask for help with it on our bugs tracker. Or in the generic thread that maestroruffy linked to, this one I’m still keeping an eye on.
Thanks! Now the game works and somebody has a big smile :-)
oblidor: Isn't this what I used? If I click on Rayman Origins in the list I get the page that I followed.
maestroruffy: There are two options in this message: You can use the specific wrapper for your game (it is usually the best option because it will use supposedly an optimal configuration for the game) but if you go down, after the list of games, you can find a section call "GOGWrap generic Wine/Proton wrapper", Here you have a generic wrapper with a generic configuration that may work as well with many games.
OK. The specific isn't working, but play.it is :-)
Post edited April 03, 2022 by oblidor
oblidor: Thanks! Now the game works and somebody has a big smile :-)
Great, I hope she has loads of fun with this game ;)