It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TimeFreeze1337: Is it maybe possible to get an Wrapper for Blood 2: The Blood Group, Thief Gold , Thief 2: The Metal Age and Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi?
Klumpen0815: Have you tried those with Adam's Generic GOG Proton Wrapper and run into any problems?
Yeah while the Installer is running there are Runtime Errors and a few more. Its still possible to start them but they just instantly close.
I second the suggestion. I came here just now to request Thief 1 & 2 wrappers actually.. :)
high rated
The wrapper for Deus Ex has now been updated for the new installer and all Proton wrappers have been updated to use Proton 4.11-12
adamhm: The wrapper for Deus Ex has now been updated for the new installer and all Proton wrappers have been updated to use Proton 4.11-12
Just came across this thread recently. Thanks for all the hard work on these files. I am now able to play a few more of my GOG games on Manjaro without issues.
Thank you very much for your work. My family and I have started playing Dead Space recently on our HTPC. My teenager is in awe of how easy it was to install and get this game up and running on our Linux rigs.
anyone successfully launched Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - Gold Edition?

I tried everything - wine, pol, wrappers. nothing works :(
Post edited March 16, 2020 by Lubor87
Lubor87:
Did you see this?
"Integrated graphics cards are not supported"

Also, do you have full support for 32bits?

For more help we need more information from you.
i have notebook with i5, 930M, Ubuntu 19.10

i have box release too. it works on POL/Proton but with veeeery long loadings and without FX-sound.

when i run this gog-versian appears only warhammer splash screen and nothing more. this same on POL32/64 and universal wrapper.

I thought the gog-version would not have these problems :P it's pity, it's one of my favorite games, but not enough favorite to install windows ;)

edit: i run it on POL wine 5.3 32bit, with FX-sound! :D but horrible long loadings, strange :P

debug show this among others:
fixme:thread:NtQueryInformationThread Cannot get kerneltime or usertime of other threads
Post edited March 16, 2020 by Lubor87
Lubor87:
Too technical for me but that error message should help smarter people than me to help you unless google (https://www.startpage.com) can help you and you understand the answers.
Is there any chance of a SWAT 3 wrapper?
Post edited March 17, 2020 by cartoon49
All wrappers have now been updated. Wrappers now use Wine 5.0/Wine Staging 5.1 where possible (Proton wrappers now use Proton 4.11-13) and GOGWrap now uses Proton 5.0-4 by default.
Lubor87: edit: i run it on POL wine 5.3 32bit, with FX-sound! :D but horrible long loadings, strange :P
I'll get it & take a look when it gets discounted a bit more. It sounds similar to a problem that Jade Empire has, which was resolved by disabling CSMT.
cartoon49: Is there any chance of a SWAT 3 wrapper?
Last time I checked it had some problems I couldn't resolve, but that was some time ago. I'll take another look at it soon & see if things have improved.
Post edited March 17, 2020 by adamhm
adamhm:
Thank you for your continued work on this!

I have a question. When using the gogwrap, how can I launch proton with arguments? For example, I want to run Disco Elysium and I'm supposed to run proton with PROTON_FORCE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE=1 and PROTON_NO_ESYNC=1 (these are supposed to be the equivalents of forcelgadd and noesync).
Post edited March 17, 2020 by sunshinecorp
sunshinecorp: I have a question. When using the gogwrap, how can I launch proton with arguments? For example, I want to run Disco Elysium and I'm supposed to run proton with PROTON_FORCE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE=1 and PROTON_NO_ESYNC=1.
Environment variables are set the same way as for any other command, e.g.:

PROTON_FORCE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE=1 ./start.sh play

or

env PROTON_FORCE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE=1 ./start.sh play

If you want to specify environment variables when creating a shortcut, use env to set them

GOGWrap's defaults are for Esync to be disabled & LAA enabled though.
sunshinecorp: I have a question. When using the gogwrap, how can I launch proton with arguments? For example, I want to run Disco Elysium and I'm supposed to run proton with PROTON_FORCE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE=1 and PROTON_NO_ESYNC=1.
adamhm: Environment variables are set the same way as for any other command, e.g.:

PROTON_FORCE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE=1 ./start.sh play

or

env PROTON_FORCE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE=1 ./start.sh play

If you want to specify environment variables when creating a shortcut, use env to set them

GOGWrap's defaults are for Esync to be disabled & LAA enabled though.
Thank you!
Disco Elysium runs great with gogwrap. No problems or crashes so far, about two hours into the game and it's smooth sailing. No tweaking needed.
Post edited March 18, 2020 by sunshinecorp