It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adamhm: A beta wrapper for The Witcher 3 GOTY is now available :)
Be sure to read the release post & documentation carefully!
Wow, that's impressive. I have nothing strong enough to run the game, but thanks for all who waited for that! (I suppose they expected that move from CD Project, but it's nice that you've help CDP out with their job). ;)
high rated
All wrappers have been updated again, just a very small update this time. I noticed that the version of Zenity included with Mint 19 behaves a little differently resulting in certain message boxes looking ugly, so I've tweaked the scripts to improve things a bit.
You can also consider using kdialog, it's very feature rich.
All wrappers have been updated again with more tweaks to further improve the script menus & message boxes.
shmerl: You can also consider using kdialog, it's very feature rich.
I've already come this far with Zenity, no point in changing yet unless there's a good reason to do so. Plus it has the benefit of being part of the base package for Ubuntu & Mint :p
Post edited July 02, 2018 by adamhm
high rated
All wrappers updated again, just a few more small tweaks to some of the script menus and message boxes. (I noticed some oversights, quick & easy fix)
Hey! I have a request. Would you mind making a wrapper (if possible) for Pathologic Classic HD?

adamhm: A beta wrapper for The Witcher 3 GOTY is now available :) Be sure to read the release post & documentation carefully!
Awesome! I've been wanting to replay this. Kudos! :) How is it running for you on your 480? Does the controller work?
Hey thanks so much for your ports. I had a hard time running Medal of Honor Allied Assault on Linux Mint, until I use your wine wrapper. It ran great, but I did see a frame drop in some areas while playing the spearhead expansion pack. I was wondering you are able to make wrapper for these following games.
- Neverwinter Nights 2
- Grim Dawn
- Medal of Honor Pacific Assault
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
- Titan Quest
- Quake 4
Random_Coffee: Awesome! I've been wanting to replay this. Kudos! :) How is it running for you on your 480? Does the controller work?
Getting a solid 60fps so far running around White Orchard :) Although I'm not going to start a proper playthrough until the remaining issues have been fixed, which looks like it will take some time. Haven't tried it with a controller though (I very rarely use a controller for anything)
cartoon49: Hey thanks so much for your ports. I had a hard time running Medal of Honor Allied Assault on Linux Mint, until I use your wine wrapper. It ran great, but I did see a frame drop in some areas while playing the spearhead expansion pack.
I played through them all recently & didn't notice any frame drops. Could be a system or driver-specific issue? I did notice that camera control became a little stuttery when the player's movement was locked during cutscenes though, but I think that might just be a game bug (and it doesn't really affect gameplay anyway).
Post edited July 07, 2018 by adamhm
Magrunner's wrapper has been updated to use the new installer
adamhm: Haven't tried it with a controller though (I very rarely use a controller for anything)
By "very rarely", I get that you sometimes use one ;)
Do you have some tips about using a XBox 360 controller through WINE?
vv221: By "very rarely", I get that you sometimes use one ;)
Do you have some tips about using a XBox 360 controller through WINE?
Very rarely "for anything" :p So far I haven't used a controller for anything I've played in Wine
adamhm: (…)
OK, thanks, I’ll keep doing my research ;)

I only used controller for native games so far (and not a lot of them either, I’m a keyboard+mouse gamer), but for some WINE games I think it could improve the experience.

-----

EDIT: I opened a thread about this, so I won’t need to parasite yours any longer ;)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/linux_wine_and_xbox_360_controller/post1
Post edited July 07, 2018 by vv221
high rated
The wrappers for Hitman 2 and System Shock 2 have been updated for the new installers.
high rated
The wrapper for The Saboteur has now been updated for the new installer.
adamhm: The wrapper for The Saboteur has now been updated for the new installer.
Does your wrapper for The Saboteur include a fix that makes the game playable on CPUs with more than four cores?