It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: No problem, will get them sorted.

[...]
HypersomniacLive: If you uploaded those two, they don't' show for me.

I've got a few more, will take a couple of posts, due to the "5 attachments per post" limitation.

Doom 2 --> 1435848814
Final Doom --> 1435848742

Falcon --> 1443160514
Falcon A.T. --> 1443160586
Falcon Gold --> 1443160656
Excellent work. Thanks for providing these legacy covers :D
high rated
adaliabooks: I've fixed the Support page one, but I'm not actually sure what the difference is with the buttons... on the account page there's a lot of styles related to inputs and buttons, but they are user agent stylesheet ones that are also present on the forum page yet the button looks different.
I have no idea why, and it's beyond my CSS capabilities (which aren't the best to start with)

Edit: Actually, best guess is it's something to do with the revamped and non revamped areas of the site. The forum and support sections both give me flat buttons, whereas the front page, the account and the games pages all give me shiny 3D looking ones. Still no idea why though...

Edit again: It's too small a fix to be worth pushing as an update though so it will have to wait till the next update to be implemented.
I too noticed the difference, but it's not bothering me.

If you need help with CSS, Eli is the master of it. You could ping him, but I've not seen him around for quite some time now.

foxworks: Excellent work. Thanks for providing these legacy covers :D
Cheers. Where's ma cheese? ;-D

Next batch:

Fallen Enchantress --> 1448989420
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes --> 1445591825

Star Wars™ Jedi Knight - Mysteries of the Sith --> 1421405068

There are two versions for Fallen Enchantress, so four attachments.
Attachments:
high rated
HypersomniacLive: If you uploaded those two, they don't' show for me.

I've got a few more, will take a couple of posts, due to the "5 attachments per post" limitation.

Doom 2 --> 1435848814
Final Doom --> 1435848742

Falcon --> 1443160514
Falcon A.T. --> 1443160586
Falcon Gold --> 1443160656
Haven't got around to it yet, I've got a cold and am feeling particularly crappy today (I'm hoping it's just the last hurrah before I get rid of the bloody thing as I'm generally feeling better but just a bit muddled today)
But I'll get them all done as soon as I'm up to it. Thanks for sorting them all out Hyper :)
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Cheers. Where's ma cheese? ;-D
*finishes last piece* Ooops.
high rated
adaliabooks: Haven't got around to it yet, I've got a cold and am feeling particularly crappy today (I'm hoping it's just the last hurrah before I get rid of the bloody thing as I'm generally feeling better but just a bit muddled today)
But I'll get them all done as soon as I'm up to it. Thanks for sorting them all out Hyper :)
Sorry to hear you're sick. Better take care of yourself, you wouldn't want to welcome the new year sick, would you now?

foxworks: *finishes last piece* Ooops.
That Santa hat of yours sure got me fooled, you're a mean fox.

*pouts*

Last batch, at least for now:

Eye of the Beholder --> 1432575012
Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of Darkmoon --> 1432576039
Eye of the Beholder III: Assault on Myth Drannor --> 1432576327
Attachments:
I have been gifting myself quite a bit these days. I, too, blame the hat.
Johny.:
I do not think I said thanks.
Thank you!!
Fixing that issue with the header/nav bar is much appreciated!
high rated
An update from me as well: I hadn't installed a new version since November, especially as I had seen there were some problems with one of the updates, but I now figured I'd update the script and indeed more games than the last time now have a picture instead of a blank background, which is pretty nice. However (this might have been mentioned by someone else), I don't see covers for X-Beyond the Frontier, X-Tension and Braveland Pirate. The 1st 2 are unbundled products which might make a bit harder for you to apply covers to these. Anyways, I trust you'll get covers for these soon as well, just wanted to let you know. :-)
Yet again, thumbs up from me -keep up the good work! :-)
Attachments:
Post edited December 31, 2015 by Treasure
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I too noticed the difference, but it's not bothering me.

If you need help with CSS, Eli is the master of it. You could ping him, but I've not seen him around for quite some time now.
Yeah, I'll maybe look into it further. Someone who knows more what they're doing may be able to figure it out...

HypersomniacLive: Sorry to hear you're sick. Better take care of yourself, you wouldn't want to welcome the new year sick, would you now?
Thanks Hyper, unfortunately at this point it's looking likely that would be the case... :/

Treasure: An update from me as well: I hadn't installed a new version since November, especially as I had seen there were some problems with one of the updates, but I now figured I'd update the script and indeed more games than the last time now have a picture instead of a blank background, which is pretty nice. However (this might have been mentioned by someone else), I don't see covers for X-Beyond the Frontier, X-Tension and Braveland Pirate. The 1st 2 are unbundled products which might make a bit harder for you to apply covers to these. Anyways, I trust you'll get covers for these soon as well, just wanted to let you know. :-)
Yet again, thumbs up from me -keep up the good work! :-)
Hopefully the auto update will have sorted those (has it?), but we'll need to probably find alternative covers for the unbundled ones, though for now they should all have the same cover and the text overlay (and by we I mean Hyper... :P)
high rated
adaliabooks: [...]

Thanks Hyper, unfortunately at this point it's looking likely that would be the case... :/

[...]
Ah, that's not good. Hopefully it won't be long before you're well.

Now that we have different covers for System Shock, do we need that text to show on the Enhanced Edition? It already says so under the title. Or do we need/want a different cover for that one too?

More covers:

Prehistorik 1 --> 1430912792
Prehistorik 2 --> 1430913246

Forgotten Realms: The Archives - Collection Three

Dungeon Hack --> 1432579019
Menzoberranzan --> 1432578339

Have a Happy New Year, everyone!
Attachments:
HypersomniacLive: Dungeon Hack --> 1432579019
Hyper, my other critiques are no more than nitpicking, but please don't destroy the aspect ratio when making the covers. IMO, it's better to not have one than to have it squashed. Go for a tighter crop or possibly frame what part you are using.

Alternative Dungeon Hack (different source).

Happy New Year people.
Attachments:
Post edited January 01, 2016 by Gydion
high rated
Right, updated some more boxes. Done all the ones Hyper has suggested bar Dungeon Hack (I've left that one as Gydion wasn't happy with the image Hyper suggested so I'll let everyone decide which one to go for before putting it up)

I think I've fixed the Wasteland 2 boxes as well so they should all be unique...

Let me know if there are any issues with them.
high rated
Another small update.

As a few people had asked about it, I've added a donate page for anyone who wants to donate money to support the continued development of the script (it's in no way required and I will be continuing to develop and support the script for as long as I am capable, but for those of you who wish to I would certainly appreciate it)

I've also added a reset button for the manual sort order which will reset it to the currently selected GoG sort order (so Purchase Date, or Title etc.)
I think I've also sorted the problems some people had when initially turning on manual sort (like getting the last incomplete page turning up in the middle of the other pages), but I'll need someone to test this by resetting there sort order as with only two pages of games this isn't an issue for me.. please remember to back up your current sort order first if you've put some work into it!

I've looked into importing the old manual sorted libraries from the Wiki, but unfortunately the old style shelves don't record game IDs like the new ones do so I don't think it would be possible... sorry :(
high rated
adaliabooks: I think I've also sorted the problems some people had when initially turning on manual sort (like getting the last incomplete page turning up in the middle of the other pages), but I'll need someone to test this by resetting there sort order as with only two pages of games this isn't an issue for me.

I've looked into importing the old manual sorted libraries from the Wiki, but unfortunately the old style shelves don't record game IDs like the new ones do so I don't think it would be possible... sorry :(
Yes, when I switch on the manual sort it does not mess up the original sort anymore. Thanks!
And resetting works :-)

And while it would have been nice to import the old shelf from the wiki, it is not that bad, I already sorted the first hundred games with the help of tags and since I can use that now as basis, I can go on and resort my shelf :D
Post edited January 01, 2016 by moonshineshadow
high rated
moonshineshadow: Yes, when I switch on the manual sort it does not mess up the original sort anymore. Thanks!

And while it would have been nice to import the old shelf from the wiki, it is not that bad, I already sorted the first hundred games with the help of tags and since I can use that now as basis, I can go on and resort my shelf :D
Great, thanks for checking moon :)

Yeah, since you can use any of the normal sortings as a basis I suppose it's not too bad (and there would probably be a lot of new game to sort anyway so it wouldn't save too much time)

I'm still looking into a way to make a pop up based sort system in addition to the drag and drop, but we'll see how that goes.