It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Good to know so downgrading the script until it is fixed would not help, right?
No, I don't think so.
adaliabooks: Thanks, it's nothing serious. Had my vaccine yesterday and was unfortunate enough to have some side effects, but I'm starting to feel a bit better already.

I've had a quick look, it's something to do with the star ratings in the wishlist, but I don't know why yet as I can't see any reference to that in my script... but it might be I just need to upgrade some code to bring it in line with GOG's normal code.
I know how that feels (the vaccine side effects) but luckily they don't last too long. Mine was a crashing headache which lasted for a day.

Anyway, thanks for checking the issue out, hopefully it'll be a simple fix.
high rated
Pajama: I know how that feels (the vaccine side effects) but luckily they don't last too long. Mine was a crashing headache which lasted for a day.

Anyway, thanks for checking the issue out, hopefully it'll be a simple fix.
I was ok until last night when I got really cold and started shivering uncontrollably... then woke up this morning just feeling like I was getting over a week long cold. Feeling a lot better now though.

I've updated the script, it was as I suspected, GOG had changed a few bits in the wishlist code and I just needed to update the bits in the script accordingly.

That being said... there appears to be a section in the wishlist that is supposed to show newly added games, which the script may break... I've never actually seen it before, but that could be because I always have the script on. I tried turning it off and adding a game to my wishlist, but it didn't activate it... so I'm not sure if it does anything or works at all.

I can probably fix it if there is an issue, but I'm just not sure if the official feature does anything or when it is supposed to work...

Let me know if you notice any other problems with it.
adaliabooks: I was ok until last night when I got really cold and started shivering uncontrollably... then woke up this morning just feeling like I was getting over a week long cold. Feeling a lot better now though.

I've updated the script, it was as I suspected, GOG had changed a few bits in the wishlist code and I just needed to update the bits in the script accordingly.

That being said... there appears to be a section in the wishlist that is supposed to show newly added games, which the script may break... I've never actually seen it before, but that could be because I always have the script on. I tried turning it off and adding a game to my wishlist, but it didn't activate it... so I'm not sure if it does anything or works at all.

I can probably fix it if there is an issue, but I'm just not sure if the official feature does anything or when it is supposed to work...

Let me know if you notice any other problems with it.
Glad you're feeling better now, I'm guessing you had the Oxford-Zeneca vaccine as that is the one that seems to produce these short, sharp side effects. Hopefully by tomorrow you'll be back to being 100%.

Anyway, thanks for updating AF, everything now seems to be working as it should although I've only really checked out the wishlist so far. Once again, thanks :)
high rated
Pajama: Glad you're feeling better now, I'm guessing you had the Oxford-Zeneca vaccine as that is the one that seems to produce these short, sharp side effects. Hopefully by tomorrow you'll be back to being 100%.

Anyway, thanks for updating AF, everything now seems to be working as it should although I've only really checked out the wishlist so far. Once again, thanks :)
Thanks, yeah it was the AZ one. I'm sure I will.

Good to hear. No problem :)
If there will be an available time to implement new features, I have some suggestions:

- Hide "Favourite topics and received replies" with no new posts into another subsection to expand if needed.
Having a lot of favourites currently takes a half of page to scroll through.
Implementation way: class "topic_s_a_visited" for visited, when class "topic_s_a" - not.

- I would like to have an opt-in option to focus on the latest rated post of an opened topic, if any on current page.
Since there is no built-in solution to focus on the first non-readen new post of the topic, I rate the latest post as an anchor.
Implementation way: classes "r_t_p_yes_b_EN" and "r_t_p_no_b_EN".
- 'yes' and 'no' parts direct to '+' and '-' buttons
- 'b' part means a pressed button, while 'a' - not
- 'EN' part looks like is being same lang suffix for every interface language
high rated
DawEdhel: If there will be an available time to implement new features, I have some suggestions:

- Hide "Favourite topics and received replies" with no new posts into another subsection to expand if needed.
Having a lot of favourites currently takes a half of page to scroll through.
Implementation way: class "topic_s_a_visited" for visited, when class "topic_s_a" - not.

- I would like to have an opt-in option to focus on the latest rated post of an opened topic, if any on current page.
Since there is no built-in solution to focus on the first non-readen new post of the topic, I rate the latest post as an anchor.
Implementation way: classes "r_t_p_yes_b_EN" and "r_t_p_no_b_EN".
- 'yes' and 'no' parts direct to '+' and '-' buttons
- 'b' part means a pressed button, while 'a' - not
- 'EN' part looks like is being same lang suffix for every interface language
Hmmm, I've not really added anything new for a long time as I'm not really working on it anymore (and don't use the forums at all apart from checking on this and a few other threads occasionally).

But as you've done a bit of the heavy lifting in how it would work it probably shouldn't take too long to implement, I'll see what I can do.
No promises though.
The two features I am having difficulty with are:

"Automatically shows the full review instead of "Show more" link"
"Set default number of reviews to show per page"

I am using a chromium browser, SRWare Iron
https://www.srware.net/iron/

Even after enabling those features, the game page still uses the default gog behavior.

Any advice as to why?
high rated
solar_dome: The two features I am having difficulty with are:

"Automatically shows the full review instead of "Show more" link"
"Set default number of reviews to show per page"

I am using a chromium browser, SRWare Iron
https://www.srware.net/iron/

Even after enabling those features, the game page still uses the default gog behavior.

Any advice as to why?
I believe all the AF review-related features stopped working when GOG changed their review format in 2018.

See here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to/post2931
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to/post3056
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to/post3058
high rated
Yeah, as far as I remember the review stuff doesn't work any more. I think GOG implemented quite a lot of it when they redid the game pages anyway...
gog-account-product="1542616602" missing legacy cover. I think the problem is that is not a game like usual (it's the free Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodies).
high rated
LiefLayer: gog-account-product="1542616602" missing legacy cover. I think the problem is that is not a game like usual (it's the free Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodies).
Please check if it is fixed.
MarkoH01: Please check if it is fixed.
fixed thanks
got a new hard drive, and lost everything on the old one

can somebody ping me with a dummyproof way of how to install this again? Talk to me like I'm five. :)
high rated
yogsloth: got a new hard drive, and lost everything on the old one

can somebody ping me with a dummyproof way of how to install this again? Talk to me like I'm five. :)
Assuming you're using Chrome, click here and add this to Chrome.

Then click here and click "Raw" on the right of the page.
Post edited June 06, 2021 by finkleroy