It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Right, there's a new update.

I've added Hyper's suggestion for showing the base US price in Dollars for comparison, it shows the actual base price and the current discounted price, with the base price crossed out in a bracket.
Let me know if that's not what you were thinking.

I've also updated the changelog links; good news, they now work for all games. Including ones with multiple games included, or with mis matching IDs that didn't use to work. I obviously haven't checked all the games, but all the ones I could think of that might have issues have worked so it looks good.

I've also re-implemented plagren's classic goodies and stars styles (though he did all the work I just pasted it into the script, all credit goes to him).

Enjoy!

As usual I've done a bit of testing but if you notice anything that doesn't work let me know.
I think it's about time I finally give this a go.
high rated
adaliabooks: Right, there's a new update.

I've added Hyper's suggestion for showing the base US price in Dollars for comparison, it shows the actual base price and the current discounted price, with the base price crossed out in a bracket.
Let me know if that's not what you were thinking.

I've also updated the changelog links; good news, they now work for all games. Including ones with multiple games included, or with mis matching IDs that didn't use to work. I obviously haven't checked all the games, but all the ones I could think of that might have issues have worked so it looks good.

I've also re-implemented plagren's classic goodies and stars styles (though he did all the work I just pasted it into the script, all credit goes to him).

Enjoy!

As usual I've done a bit of testing but if you notice anything that doesn't work let me know.
Thank you very much. I just tried it and I wonder if it actually is working. I tried several games (including Darksiders 3 which offers around 7 Euro Wallet funds as compensation). However the crossed USD and the base USD seems to be the same in every game I tried. Maybe I chose the wrong examples?

Edit: Changelogs seem to work fine.
Post edited March 11, 2019 by MarkoH01
high rated
MarkoH01: Thank you very much. I just tried it and I wonder if it actually is working. I tried several games (including Darksiders 3 which offers around 7 Euro Wallet funds as compensation). However the crossed USD and the base USD seems to be the same in every game I tried. Maybe I chose the wrong examples?

Unless the game is currently in sale the two dollar prices will be the same.
They should be different to the price you are offered in dollars though, otherwise I've done something wrong.
high rated
MarkoH01: Thank you very much. I just tried it and I wonder if it actually is working. I tried several games (including Darksiders 3 which offers around 7 Euro Wallet funds as compensation). However the crossed USD and the base USD seems to be the same in every game I tried. Maybe I chose the wrong examples?

adaliabooks: Unless the game is currently in sale the two dollar prices will be the same.
They should be different to the price you are offered in dollars though, otherwise I've done something wrong.
O.K. - I just switched my currency and here's what I see

$68.04 ($8.05 Wallet Funds)
$59.99 ($59.99)

Ah, my mistake. Using this game (which is discounted)
https://www.gog.com/game/we_the_revolution
I realize now how the script is supposed to work. So I guess everything is working fine.
Post edited March 11, 2019 by MarkoH01

Let me know if that's not what you were thinking. [...]
Cheers for all the fixes/additions in this update; I really like how it says "N/A" when no changelog has been released yet.

I had a custom style for goodies and rating stars, but it broke with the site revamp and I didn't have the energy to fix it, so thanks to both plagren and you for the return of some much needed colour.

Regarding the USD base price - well, it does what I had in mind, but I pictured it being more prominent on the page and close(r) to my GOG price. Like inside the price box, or somewhere next to it as its own box/tag.

How difficult is it to do it this way?

If it's too much trouble/work, would it be possible to:
i. move the link to the top of that section (even above all other info, at least as an option)?
ii. make it bold and some other colour (again, at least as an option) so it sticks out?

And speaking of that section, could others post if the "Why buy on GOG.com?" part shows at the top or the bottom? It's strange, because on my installed Firefox it shows at the top, but on the portable one I use to log in (same version, slightly different profile/add-ons, but same version of BE, AF and custom styles) it starts as at the top but by the time the page fully loads it has moved to the bottom.
high rated

Let me know if that's not what you were thinking. [...]
HypersomniacLive: Cheers for all the fixes/additions in this update; I really like how it says "N/A" when no changelog has been released yet.

I had a custom style for goodies and rating stars, but it broke with the site revamp and I didn't have the energy to fix it, so thanks to both plagren and you for the return of some much needed colour.

Regarding the USD base price - well, it does what I had in mind, but I pictured it being more prominent on the page and close(r) to my GOG price. Like inside the price box, or somewhere next to it as its own box/tag.

How difficult is it to do it this way?

If it's too much trouble/work, would it be possible to:
i. move the link to the top of that section (even above all other info, at least as an option)?
ii. make it bold and some other colour (again, at least as an option) so it sticks out?

And speaking of that section, could others post if the "Why buy on GOG.com?" part shows at the top or the bottom? It's strange, because on my installed Firefox it shows at the top, but on the portable one I use to log in (same version, slightly different profile/add-ons, but same version of BE, AF and custom styles) it starts as at the top but by the time the page fully loads it has moved to the bottom.
That shouldn't be too much trouble, to be honest it was difficult to get it to set where it is as none of those boxes had unique identifiers so making it more like the actual price box and closer to the price shouldn't be too difficult.

I'll look into it again when I have a chance.
adaliabooks: That shouldn't be too much trouble, to be honest it was difficult to get it to set where it is as none of those boxes had unique identifiers so making it more like the actual price box and closer to the price shouldn't be too difficult.

Thanks, mate, really appreciate it.

Could you, please, take a quick look at any game page and tell me where you see the "Why buy on GOG.com?" part?

Assuming you're on a PC. Or when you get on one.
Post edited March 12, 2019 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
adaliabooks: That shouldn't be too much trouble, to be honest it was difficult to get it to set where it is as none of those boxes had unique identifiers so making it more like the actual price box and closer to the price shouldn't be too difficult.

HypersomniacLive: Thanks, mate, really appreciate it.

Could you, please, take a quick look at any game page and tell me where you see the "Why buy on GOG.com?" part?

Currently on my phone, but I requested the desktop version and it shows up beneath the game details (at the bottom of that column).
I'll check again when I'm on my PC tomorrow.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Thanks, mate, really appreciate it.

I've tweaked it and attached a picture, how is that?

And I've checked again on my PC, it's in the same place as on my phone. Beneath the languages section at the very bottom of the Game Details column on the right hand side.
Attachments:
adaliabooks: I've tweaked it and attached a picture, how is that? [...]
Awesome sauce!

Two minor things:
1. Have you checked a game with FPP to see if they get into each others way? Of course this won't be an issue in a couple of weeks when the FPP will be gone.
2. Could you make it a different colour? One of GOG's greens (#69941b, #7fa721) would do nicely (and remind of the legacy logo etc.)

adaliabooks: [...] And I've checked again on my PC, it's in the same place as on my phone. Beneath the languages section at the very bottom of the Game Details column on the right hand side.
Thanks for checking thoroughly. Shame they moved it that far down.
high rated
adaliabooks: I've tweaked it and attached a picture, how is that? [...]
HypersomniacLive: Awesome sauce!

Two minor things:
1. Have you checked a game with FPP to see if they get into each others way? Of course this won't be an issue in a couple of weeks when the FPP will be gone.
2. Could you make it a different colour? One of GOG's greens (#69941b, #7fa721) would do nicely (and remind of the legacy logo etc.)
It shows above the FPP message at the moment, but they don't significantly clash. And as you say it will be gone in a few weeks so I don't think it will be an issue.

Of course, I'll change the colour before I put up the update.
high rated
adaliabooks: It shows above the FPP message at the moment, but they don't significantly clash. And as you say it will be gone in a few weeks so I don't think it will be an issue.

Of course, I'll change the colour before I put up the update.
[emphasis added]

Hmm... should I read this as the update is coming after the FPP's gone?

*gets ready to day-vig adaliabooks again*

But all in all - thanks a bunch, even if a tad belated.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: [emphasis added]

Hmm... should I read this as the update is coming after the FPP's gone?

*gets ready to day-vig adaliabooks again*

But all in all - thanks a bunch, even if a tad belated.
Just for you I got off my arse and updated it.

Hope you like the improved version :)
high rated
adaliabooks: Just for you I got off my arse and updated it.

Hope you like the improved version :)
You spoil me rotten.

I'm very impressed with the improved version - it looks great, and there's no clash with the FPP message, not even for games currently discounted.

Cheers again, stellar work.
Attachments:
Post edited March 16, 2019 by HypersomniacLive