It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Just a little reminder that this has not been fixed yet (even though the additions of yesterday already have their beautiful legacy artwork).

Edit: Quake 4 is also missing the legacy artwork.
Post edited November 11, 2017 by MarkoH01
eiii: I do not specifically block your server. I just block everything in my browser and only allow things which are really required. As I do not have much understanding of all that browser stuff I mostly manage my games with scripts outside of the browser and do not use GOG's wishlist that much.

I wonder if I should have seen any error about not being able to access your server in the Firefox console and only have been too stupid to use it properly...
adaliabooks: You probably wouldn't have got an error for the site being blocked, if you go to the network tab you should be able to see it being blocked there. You might get errors from the script once it can't find the info it expects, but that depends exactly how it fails.
Greasemonkey 4 on the new Firefox broke the script. I have reinstalled it to no effect.
trying tampermonkey and violentmonkey for experimentation...
high rated
Legacy box arts for Quake 4 and Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth still are missing.
Don't want to be pushy but adaliabooks usually is always quite fast in fixing such things. I guess he is a bit busy at the moment.
Wait, how is this still working for you? Since Firefox updated itself to ver. 57, i am back to normal again, no more manual sorting etc.

And btw. which script-extender do you use, cause Greasemonkey stopped working, like paladin181 said already...
high rated
Sir_Dupre: Wait, how is this still working for you? Since Firefox updated itself to ver. 57, i am back to normal again, no more manual sorting etc.

And btw. which script-extender do you use, cause Greasemonkey stopped working, like paladin181 said already...
I stopped auto updates on FF so I am still on 56.0.2 - will probably change to the ESR release.
I still use Greasemonkey and apart of the two Legacy boxarts all is still working fine here.
high rated
MarkoH01: Legacy box arts for Quake 4 and Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth still are missing.
Don't want to be pushy but adaliabooks usually is always quite fast in fixing such things. I guess he is a bit busy at the moment.
Sorry, I've been away. Things are going to be pretty busy for me until Christmas so it's basically going to be a case of when I can get around to it for anything at the moment...

Which is a shame as I should really look into alternatives for Firefox and any changes I might need to make to maintain compatibility...
high rated
MarkoH01: Legacy box arts for Quake 4 and Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth still are missing.
adaliabooks: Sorry, I've been away. Things are going to be pretty busy for me until Christmas so it's basically going to be a case of when I can get around to it for anything at the moment...

Which is a shame as I should really look into alternatives for Firefox and any changes I might need to make to maintain compatibility...
Thanks for the explanation - that is enough for me. So I will sit here and wait patiently ... and I wait ... still waiting ....juuuust a bit longer .... ;)
high rated
Right, Quake should be sorted but unfortunately the fact Cthulhu got removed again means I can't get the box art the way I usually do...

So I'll either need to find one and upload it or find a way around that and find the cover somewhere...
adaliabooks: Right, Quake should be sorted but unfortunately the fact Cthulhu got removed again means I can't get the box art the way I usually do...

So I'll either need to find one and upload it or find a way around that and find the cover somewhere...
Do you mean this art?
Attachments:
high rated
adaliabooks: Right, Quake should be sorted but unfortunately the fact Cthulhu got removed again means I can't get the box art the way I usually do...

finkleroy: Do you mean this art?
No, that's the new library art. There is also an old legacy cover which you can get through the Gog Mixes page, but because the game has been removed it doesn't show there any more and the url link that should retrieve the image doesn't do anything..

Thanks anyway though :)
finkleroy: Do you mean this art?
adaliabooks: No, that's the new library art. There is also an old legacy cover which you can get through the Gog Mixes page, but because the game has been removed it doesn't show there any more and the url link that should retrieve the image doesn't do anything..

Thanks anyway though :)
How about this?
MarkoH01: How about this?
I'll have to download it and reupload it, but that should do. Thanks, I missed that post :)
high rated
I'll just leave this here.
high rated
Thanks!
I wasn't sure if you were still collecting the covers or not.

I'll get that fixed later.