It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The script worked perfectly for me until just now. For some reason, when I view my library, it sorts it the way I've set GOG to sort it instead of the way I've set Adalia Fundamentals to sort it. I've changed the option in Adalia Fundamentals to "Last Updated" and "Manual", but neither of these options do anything; both options do the same thing as when I had previously set Adalia Fundamentals to "Gog". I've tried switching between all three options many times, I've refreshed my library screen many times and I've closed and re-opened Chrome many times, but nothing affects this bug in any way. Is anyone else encountering this bug?

EDIT: I let my library page sit there and eventually it sorted it by "Last Updated", but it took WAY longer to do so than it ever has in the past. It took a few minutes instead of a few seconds. In the past, the longest it's ever taken was about 20 seconds, and that was only when my internet connection was maxed out. Right now I have all of my bandwidth free, both up and down, and yet it's taking forever for it to sort. It's really strange. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?
Post edited September 27, 2017 by finkleroy
high rated
finkleroy: The script worked perfectly for me until just now. For some reason, when I view my library, it sorts it the way I've set GOG to sort it instead of the way I've set Adalia Fundamentals to sort it. I've changed the option in Adalia Fundamentals to "Last Updated" and "Manual", but neither of these options do anything; both options do the same thing as when I had previously set Adalia Fundamentals to "Gog". I've tried switching between all three options many times, I've refreshed my library screen many times and I've closed and re-opened Chrome many times, but nothing affects this bug in any way. Is anyone else encountering this bug?

EDIT: I let my library page sit there and eventually it sorted it by "Last Updated", but it took WAY longer to do so than it ever has in the past. It took a few minutes instead of a few seconds. In the past, the longest it's ever taken was about 20 seconds, and that was only when my internet connection was maxed out. Right now I have all of my bandwidth free, both up and down, and yet it's taking forever for it to sort. It's really strange. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?
It does sometimes take a bit longer to sort stuff out if things like scripts are taking awhile to load... I think last time we had this though it was an issue with my hosting for the legacy stuff..
I'll look into that and see if there is anything.

Do you get any errors in the browser console?

Right, I've checked. It's on my end, some problems with my server it seems.

I've submitted a support ticket to my hosting provider and they're usually pretty good so hopefully it will get sorted soon.
Post edited September 27, 2017 by adaliabooks
finkleroy: The script worked perfectly for me until just now. For some reason, when I view my library, it sorts it the way I've set GOG to sort it instead of the way I've set Adalia Fundamentals to sort it. I've changed the option in Adalia Fundamentals to "Last Updated" and "Manual", but neither of these options do anything; both options do the same thing as when I had previously set Adalia Fundamentals to "Gog". I've tried switching between all three options many times, I've refreshed my library screen many times and I've closed and re-opened Chrome many times, but nothing affects this bug in any way. Is anyone else encountering this bug?

adaliabooks: It does sometimes take a bit longer to sort stuff out if things like scripts are taking awhile to load... I think last time we had this though it was an issue with my hosting for the legacy stuff..
I'll look into that and see if there is anything.

Do you get any errors in the browser console?

Right, I've checked. It's on my end, some problems with my server it seems.

I've submitted a support ticket to my hosting provider and they're usually pretty good so hopefully it will get sorted soon.
Thanks for looking into it. I really appreciate how you look after things. Keep up the great work. I love the script.
high rated
finkleroy: Thanks for looking into it. I really appreciate how you look after things. Keep up the great work. I love the script.
It's no problem, thank you :)

Just dealing with support now, so hopefully it will be fixed soon. I'll update when it is or when I know what the problem is.
high rated
finkleroy: snip
Right, it seems to be back to normal now. Just a fault on the server apparently.

Let me know if it's loading better for you now.
finkleroy: snip
adaliabooks: Right, it seems to be back to normal now. Just a fault on the server apparently.

Let me know if it's loading better for you now.
It's loading normally now. Thanks for looking into it and getting it fixed.
I tried to follow directions on getting first Barefoot Essentials and then Adalia Fundamentals. Now I have this yellow arrow pointing up and a 2 next to it up at the top by my username.
However I did get an error message from Chrome after I clicked Raw. It said "Apps, extensions, and user scripts cannot be added from this website."
What went wrong? I do see some changes to my GOG page but I think I missed something.
Post edited October 05, 2017 by Gerin
high rated
Gerin: I tried to follow directions on getting first Barefoot Essentials and then Adalia Fundamentals. Now I have this yellow arrow pointing up and a 2 next to it up at the top by my username.
However I did get an error message from Chrome after I clicked Raw. It said "Apps, extensions, and user scripts cannot be added from this website."
What went wrong? I do see some changes to my GOG page but I think I missed something.
The yellow arrow and the 2 is an updated game notification from Barefoot Essentials, so that would suggest that one at least is working.

Have you installed TamperMonkey? If so you should have a black face-like icon to the right of your address bar. If it has a red box with a number in that means scripts are running on the page you are looking at it.
Depending if you went with Barefoot's script version or Chrome extension version that box should show a one or a two.

There should be menu options for both scripts under the about menu which is the first place to check if the scripts are working.
A lot of Barefoot Essentials additions are quite subtle so it may not be easy to determine if it's working or not, but as you have an update arrow showing I imagine that one is running fine.
With Adalia Fundamentals there are quite a few obvious changes; on the forum pages there should be a new search box at the top of the page, on game pages there is a new bar above the review section allowing you to sort and filter reviews and in the library (once you check the right options in the menu) it can show more games per page and change the way the library boxes are displayed.
If any of those things aren't happening the script either hasn't installed or isn't working.
Hello, i have been using the scripts without problems until right now. I just noticed that games in my library are not showing the "classic" versions, and instead have default again to the "galaxy" installers. Today is the first time i have this problems.

There's something strange when i enter my library page. First it loads normally (showing both total number of games and total games filtered) but then it auto reverts to the default GOG page (just 1 number with total of games) Sometimes it remains with numbers after i try to reload the page and the script seems to work again, but even showing the 2 numbers, when i went into a game it shows me, always, the "galaxy" installers (of course, i have your option for always to show the classic ones checked)

It's like the page somehow refuses to accept the script just in my library and auto refreshes to show the defaults.

I have checked the scripts, and all is activated and ok, like it was always. Also, the rest of it is working perfectly on the forum, on the store page, etc (sorting, searching, all seems ok)

I don't know what happened, i am not aware of any change or update, and the browser is still using the same version i was using yesterday. BTW, i am using Firefox and Greasemonkey and i don't know why it's happening this weird thing or how to solve it :S

Thank you very much in advance for any suggestions.

Edit: also using Barefoot Essentials 2.23.3 Your script version (Fundamentals) says 1.8.4 it seems both are updated and on the actual version
Post edited October 05, 2017 by Kakarot96
high rated
Kakarot96: There's something strange when i enter my library page. First it loads normally (showing both total number of games and total games filtered) but then it auto reverts to the default GOG page (just 1 number with total of games) Sometimes it remains with numbers after i try to reload the page and the script seems to work again, but even showing the 2 numbers, when i went into a game it shows me, always, the "galaxy" installers (of course, i have your option for always to show the classic ones checked)

It's like the page somehow refuses to accept the script just in my library and auto refreshes to show the defaults.
Odd. It's unusual for it to work at all and then stop working...
Do you get any errors in your browser console?
I think it's Adalia Fundamentals that isn't working because I don't see any of the features you mention. Haven't used TamperMonkey. Should I? What is it?
high rated
Gerin: I think it's Adalia Fundamentals that isn't working because I don't see any of the features you mention. Haven't used TamperMonkey. Should I? What is it?
Yes, you'll need TamperMonkey to install userscripts. You used to be able to install user scripts as extensions in Chrome but it doesn't allow it any more.
There should be a link in the first post.
Once you've installed it just click the raw button again and it should install properly.
adaliabooks: Odd. It's unusual for it to work at all and then stop working...
Do you get any errors in your browser console?
No errors, but it shows first a "connected" message and then a "try to reconnect". But maybe this is what it usually does, it's the first time i look here into console. I have some warning when i enter my wishlits, for instance, but nothing at my library.

Edit: ok after some tests, i have found that using Tampermonkey instead of Greasemonkey fixes the problem and can see the classic installers by default. I was not using the latest version of firefox and blocked updates to keep compatibility but it's weird that yesterday it was working and today, without any update/change on my side, it is not (and just for the installer links, all the rest works perfectly anyway with Greasemonkey)

Still don't know why the sudden change, but at least using Tamper the script works. Time to change browser maybe? :P

Thank you very much again.
Post edited October 05, 2017 by Kakarot96
high rated
Kakarot96: No errors, but it shows first a "connected" message and then a "try to reconnect". But maybe this is what it usually does, it's the first time i look here into console. I have some warning when i enter my wishlits, for instance, but nothing at my library.

Edit: ok after some tests, i have found that using Tampermonkey instead of Greasemonkey fixes the problem and can see the classic installers by default. I was not using the latest version of firefox and blocked updates to keep compatibility but it's weird that yesterday it was working and today, without any update/change on my side, it is not (and just for the installer links, all the rest works perfectly anyway with Greasemonkey)

Still don't know why the sudden change, but at least using Tamper the script works. Time to change browser maybe? :P

Thank you very much again.
It might be to do with Firefox changing how their extensions work.. but I'm not sure if that's properly come in yet or if they would force an update even if you were blocking them...

But at least it works again :)
Sorting my library by "Last Updated" is bugged out. Some of the games have the wrong date listed, while others have the correct date listed but are in the wrong order. For example, Cuphead, which was released on 29/9/2017, had the correct date until just now when it said 4/8/2017, and now it's blank. It's way down where a game should be if it were actually last updated on 4/8/2017 instead of near the top of the list. STRAFE was updated to STRAFE: Millennium Edition on 3/10/2017, and it's been moved way down the list. Its most recently updated date had not changed when it moved, and now the date is blank. Other games show the correct date and are in the correct order, such as No Man's Sky and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.
Post edited October 05, 2017 by finkleroy