It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
eiii: So expanding the reviews with this script worked nicely. Alone this feature makes it worth to keep it installed. :)
Thank you a lot for all your work, adaliabooks!

Do I understand it correctly, that when I disable Greasemonkey this script also will be disabled and has no side effects?

eiii: Thank you for the link. But it's probably not worth it to install another script (or even another add-on as it seems to be primarily made for Stylish) for the 3 clicks. Hopefully games will not be deleted that often from GOG. ;)
Yes, if you just disable Greasemonkey it will disable everything the script does (but save your preferences for when you turn it back on).
You will need to refresh the page after disabling it to see 'vanilla' GoG, but that's it.

Glad you like it :)
adaliabooks: Yes, if you just disable Greasemonkey it will disable everything the script does (but save your preferences for when you turn it back on).
You will need to refresh the page after disabling it to see 'vanilla' GoG, but that's it.
That's good. So I can easily sort out the script as a reason when something breaks on GOG's site and do not have to create yet another separate browser profile for it.
high rated
eiii: That's good. So I can easily sort out the script as a reason when something breaks on GOG's site and do not have to create yet another separate browser profile for it.
It only usually breaks things when I update (and then mostly if I'm adding new features), but yes you can turn it off to check if any issues are script related or general GoG related.
high rated
eiii: That's good. So I can easily sort out the script as a reason when something breaks on GOG's site and do not have to create yet another separate browser profile for it.
adaliabooks: It only usually breaks things when I update (and then mostly if I'm adding new features), but yes you can turn it off to check if any issues are script related or general GoG related.
The last thing I experienced "problems" with this script were the "unsafe" GOG downloader links. I did not even deactivate grease monkey but only the script itself do find out that the AF script was the reason but adaliabooks fixed this really quick. If you like you can turn AF script on/off quite easy with no side effects whatsoever - at least this is my experience. But why on earth should you ever want to turn this holy grail of a script off? :)
Would it be possible to put some triangle-shaepd indicator in a corner of the game boxes in the shop system to enhance the visibilty of owned / wishlisted / discounted games?

Like (in order of priority) black/ GOG grayed out for an owned game, (light) blue / navy for a wishlisted game and (light) red for a discounted game?

Originally, I was playing around with an extra button generated with http://dabuttonfactory.com/ (can generate either PNG or a CSS3 style), but did not achieve some satisfying results. Note that the website owner does allow hotlinking, but only for small sites (or you will be banned).
Post edited May 02, 2016 by coffeecup
high rated
coffeecup: Would it be possible to put some triangle-shaepd indicator in a corner of the game boxes in the shop system to enhance the visibilty of owned / wishlisted / discounted games?

Like (in order of priority) black/ GOG grayed out for an owned game, (light) blue / navy for a wishlisted game and (light) red for a discounted game?

Originally, I was playing around with an extra button generated with http://dabuttonfactory.com/ (can generate either PNG or a CSS3 style), but did not achieve some satisfying results. Note that the website owner does allow hotlinking, but only for small sites (or you will be banned).
I'm sure something like that should be possible... do you mean an indicator like the update one that shows on games in the library?
It might be easier, more noticeable, and look better, to just colour the whole background of the title box..

It should definitely be doable, just let me have a think about it.
adaliabooks: I'm sure something like that should be possible... do you mean an indicator like the update one that shows on games in the library?
It might be easier, more noticeable, and look better, to just colour the whole background of the title box..

It should definitely be doable, just let me have a think about it.
I like the way Enhanced Steam does it.
Pretty sure it colours the entire box.
Post edited May 02, 2016 by omega64
adaliabooks: I'm sure something like that should be possible... do you mean an indicator like the update one that shows on games in the library?
The triangle thing is definitely more work, but just filling the background of the game card would be neat too; the colours should be selectable if possible :-) I tried to make a mockup with CSS in Google Chrome, but could not do it myself, so I made one with MS Paint :D

Mockup with triangles (red = discounted, blue = wishlist, owned = darkgrey (somewhat redundant))
http://i.imgur.com/EU7j5fv.png

Mockup with filled boxes ( purplish = discounted, light blue = wishlist, owned = a darker white)
http://i.imgur.com/F67584y.png

Not really sure if the colour choices are the best-fitting for "discount" and "on wishlist" though.
Post edited May 02, 2016 by coffeecup
I wasn't following this thread for a long time .

Have you merged Adalia Fundamentals with MaGog ?
high rated
coffeecup: The triangle thing is definitely more work, but just filling the background of the game card would be neat too; the colours should be selectable if possible :-) I tried to make a mockup with CSS in Google Chrome, but could not do it myself, so I made one with MS Paint :D

Mockup with triangles (red = discounted, blue = wishlist, owned = darkgrey (somewhat redundant))
http://i.imgur.com/EU7j5fv.png

Mockup with filled boxes ( purplish = discounted, light blue = wishlist, owned = a darker white)
http://i.imgur.com/F67584y.png

Not really sure if the colour choices are the best-fitting for "discount" and "on wishlist" though.
The problem is the triangle in the corner requires adding new elements (which means checking when the page has been changed etc. to reload and readd the new elements), whereas colouring the background can be done pretty much exclusively in CSS (which will only need to be done once).

I think the colours need thinking about, they need to be a bit more noticeable I think to serve their purpose. But letting people choose their own might work too...
Painted_Doll: I wasn't following this thread for a long time .

Have you merged Adalia Fundamentals with MaGog ?
Not quite, we've just got a few features that utilise both the script and MaGoG. For know it's just the wishlist priorities but I'll be working on adding some more of MaGoG's data to the game cards soon.
Post edited May 02, 2016 by adaliabooks
adaliabooks: Not quite, we've just got a few features that utilise both the script and MaGoG. For know it's just the wishlist priorities but I'll be working on adding some more of MaGoG's data to the game cards soon.
Thanks .
I didn't try yet the shelf options, how far is Adalia Fundamentals from completely restoring Gog's old organizing functionality?
Is it even required or does Adalia Fundamentals provide even better options then previous Gog?
Also, I don't understand how come Johny. (or eqv party @ Gog) doesn't do a Gog's Website Spotlight on Fundamentals/Essentials/MaGog.
high rated
BlackThorny: I didn't try yet the shelf options, how far is Adalia Fundamentals from completely restoring Gog's old organizing functionality?
Is it even required or does Adalia Fundamentals provide even better options then previous Gog?
[...]
AF has restored the wooden (natural & black) full shelf we used to have. It has also restored manual sorting, as well as the old classic game covers, and displaying your full library on a single page.

Not sure I understand what you're asking with your second question.
BlackThorny: I didn't try yet the shelf options, how far is Adalia Fundamentals from completely restoring Gog's old organizing functionality?
[...]
HypersomniacLive: Not sure I understand what you're asking with your second question.
So I guess using AF you get the old shelf experience with some added benefits. Great Work!
I meant something like this https://www.gog.com/forum/general/mod_spotlight_planescape_torment_mods_guide for website mods.
high rated
BlackThorny: So I guess using AF you get the old shelf experience with some added benefits. Great Work!
I meant something like this https://www.gog.com/forum/general/mod_spotlight_planescape_torment_mods_guide for website mods.
Still not sure what you're referring to in relation to AF, your link just takes me to the last page of that thread.