It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
@adaliabooks

After reading through the mafia game yogsloth's playing on mafia universe, and seeing the features they've got at their disposal, I just had to express a big fat thanks for all the great work and service you're doing us. Cheers a bunch!
high rated
HypersomniacLive: @adaliabooks

After reading through the mafia game yogsloth's playing on mafia universe, and seeing the features they've got at their disposal, I just had to express a big fat thanks for all the great work and service you're doing us. Cheers a bunch!
lol, thanks :)

Don't think it didn't give me ideas... XD

Unfortunately I doubt the kind of total overhaul required the provide the rest of the stuff they do is probably not possible, but I might see what I can do at some point.
high rated
adaliabooks: lol, thanks :)

Don't think it didn't give me ideas... XD

Unfortunately I doubt the kind of total overhaul required the provide the rest of the stuff they do is probably not possible, but I might see what I can do at some point.
My post was by no means a prod, I just wanted to express my appreciation and gratitude.

When I read about the ISO feature, I couldn't help but thing "heh, we got this one too, and it was all done by our awesome adaliabooks!"
high rated
HypersomniacLive: My post was by no means a prod, I just wanted to express my appreciation and gratitude.

When I read about the ISO feature, I couldn't help but thing "heh, we got this one too, and it was all done by our awesome adaliabooks!"
I know, but I had been enviously eyeing up the features on their forum too XD

Though I have to say, I far prefer the minimalist aesthetic we have here then a 'proper' forum.

I did think that too XD
Well, expect the last bit... I'm not that egotistical... ;)
high rated
adaliabooks: I know, but I had been enviously eyeing up the features on their forum too XD

Though I have to say, I far prefer the minimalist aesthetic we have here then a 'proper' forum.

[...]
I "envied" only the neat forum mafia related features. As I also prefer the minimalistic aesthetic, my ideal would be if those features could be activated only for/within a forum mafia game, the rest introduces too much noise for my taste.

adaliabooks: [...]

Well, expect the last bit... I'm not that egotistical... ;)
I think I'm allowed to have thought it, and you very much deserve the praise.

Which features are you thinking of looking into?
Sorry, I am lost. What mafia? What game? What ISO?

(I feel like I have been in winter sleep and did miss a lot - but I am still tired so that could not be it ;)).
high rated
MarkoH01: Sorry, I am lost. What mafia? What game? What ISO?

(I feel like I have been in winter sleep and did miss a lot - but I am still tired so that could not be it ;)).
Hahaha, let me clear up things for you.

There's a bunch of us that play forum mafia here.
Recently, our community was invited to participate in a on another, mafia dedicated, forum. yogsloth's is our representative. He's currently playing [url=http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/1709-The-Americans-Game-Thread-%2528Episode-1%2529/page6?s=3bf037b3f316f38223b8e871cf9d9633]in a game there.
That forum has some really neat, for forum mafia, features, and most of us are eyeing them.
ISO stands for "isolating a player's posts". This is something AF provides here with its search feature.

I think I've covered everything. :-)
Just installed Adalia Fundamentals.
Is there a way to sort my wishlist by priority after tagging the games?
high rated
omega64: Just installed Adalia Fundamentals.
I assume you're referring to the tags offered by AF, yes?

Click on your account tab in the nav-bar, in the drop-down menu click on Fundamentals, go to the Wishlist tab, then choose "Tags" in "Sort public wishlists by priority tags".
omega64: Just installed Adalia Fundamentals.
HypersomniacLive: I assume you're referring to the tags offered by AF, yes?

Click on your account tab in the nav-bar, in the drop-down menu click on Fundamentals, go to the Wishlist tab, then choose "Tags" in "Sort public wishlists by priority tags".
Right, just found the settings panel. :P
Finally I can sort my wishlist by price. :D
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I assume you're referring to the tags offered by AF, yes?

omega64: Right, just found the settings panel. :P
Finally I can sort my wishlist by price. :D
I see Hyper has already pointed out the settings :)
I'll just clarify that currently the wishlist sorting only works on a page by page basis (so if you have more than one page, each GoG page is sorted by priority or price individually rather than as a whole)

Glad you like the script :)
HypersomniacLive: I "envied" only the neat forum mafia related features. As I also prefer the minimalistic aesthetic, my ideal would be if those features could be activated only for/within a forum mafia game, the rest introduces too much noise for my taste.

I think I'm allowed to have thought it, and you very much deserve the praise.

Which features are you thinking of looking into?
Yeah, I agree. I have to say I quite like that we lack the ability to have emoticons and embed pictures here...

It's alright for you to think it, not so much for me ;)

Nothing specific really, but when I get a chance I'll have another look at the forum and see if there is anything we could implement here by script.. I know dedo mentioned in the mafia thread about making the vote count bot...
Post edited April 27, 2016 by adaliabooks
high rated
adaliabooks: [...]

Nothing specific really, but when I get a chance I'll have another look at the forum and see if there is anything we could implement here by script.. I know dedo mentioned in the mafia thread about making the vote count bot...
I think that the combo of AF & BE covers a good chunk of what we need, other more advanced features, like the menus for night-actions, seem like a lot of hard work (if at all doable here).

He did? How did I miss it? Have to go find his post now.
The Mod Bot is indeed pretty cool, and the ability to call it at will even more. Pretty useful with all the different time zones.
Is this script able to show and open all the reviews of a game in one page?
Post edited April 29, 2016 by eiii
high rated
eiii: Is this script able to show and open all the reviews of a game in one page?
Yes. And sort them in multiple ways. All hail, adaliabooks.
eiii: Is this script able to show and open all the reviews of a game in one page?
mrkgnao: Yes. And sort them in multiple ways. All hail, adaliabooks.
Good, that may safe me. I completely forgot that the game cards of the Baldur's gate and Icewind Dale games will be deleted today. :(

Edit: I still hope that GOG does not really delete the game card data and will allow us to access them from our accounts some day.
Post edited April 29, 2016 by eiii