It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: How are they looking now?

The cover is the same for both (but it should have the overlay) so if someone (Hyper did most of the others, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you wanted to make them) wants to make individual covers for each one just upload them here and I'll sort them out.
They're there. Thanks. I may tinker with it in the GIMP tomorrow if I have time.
adaliabooks: You can now sort private wishlists by tag and price, and public wishlists can be sorted by price now too.
Looks good and works well. Cheers.
high rated
adaliabooks: Right, the lost update is here ;)

You can now sort private wishlists by tag and price, and public wishlists can be sorted by price now too.

There are also some bug fixes, and possibly some other stuff that I've forgotten... :)

Anyway, enjoy.

I'll get on to working on the next set of features (and fixing some of the other things reported) as soon as possible.
Cheers a bunch. Haven't had time to update and play around with it yet, but will within the weekend.

Regarding the Konung 1 and 2 covers, I could look into them over the weekend, but I'm also fine with paladin181 or anyone else doing them. Just let me know, and give me a link to the one GOG uses now, as I don't have the games.
high rated
I have something for the request list:
GOG's filtering system unfortunately only allows to filter for checked items. So if I want to see all games with German language i.e. I'll have to check German. However I cannot filter for all games which do NOT have German language. Same problem applies to the game library and eveywhere. Normally (in other programs I know) there are three states of checkboxes: checked = yes / unchecked = no / greyed out or filled our = yes or no. I am missing such a feature. Is there a way to expand the filter mechanics?
high rated
MarkoH01: I have something for the request list:
GOG's filtering system unfortunately only allows to filter for checked items. So if I want to see all games with German language i.e. I'll have to check German. However I cannot filter for all games which do NOT have German language. Same problem applies to the game library and eveywhere. Normally (in other programs I know) there are three states of checkboxes: checked = yes / unchecked = no / greyed out or filled our = yes or no. I am missing such a feature. Is there a way to expand the filter mechanics?
I assume you know that you can do it via MaGog, but perhaps you don't feel it's a convenient tool to use?
mrkgnao: I assume you know that you can do it via MaGog, but perhaps you don't feel it's a convenient tool to use?
MaGog may help me when I need this feature for the game libraray but I'd guess that she could not help me with my private library?
high rated
mrkgnao: I assume you know that you can do it via MaGog, but perhaps you don't feel it's a convenient tool to use?
MarkoH01: MaGog may help me when I need this feature for the game libraray but I'd guess that she could not help me with my private library?
You guess wrong. You can easily import the list of your owned games from GOG to MaGog in a matter of seconds. Look for the "Get from GOG" button on MaGog.

Once your get the list into MaGog, the games you own are marked as "owned" in the "My Tags" field. You can then filter using this field just like any other field on MaGog (e.g. language).

You can do the same for your wishlisted game too via the same "Get from GOG".
MarkoH01: MaGog may help me when I need this feature for the game libraray but I'd guess that she could not help me with my private library?
mrkgnao: You guess wrong. You can easily import the list of your owned games from GOG to MaGog in a matter of seconds. Look for the "Get from GOG" button on MaGog.

Once your get the list into MaGog, the games you own are marked as "owned" in the "My Tags" field. You can then filter using this field just like any other field on MaGog (e.g. language).

You can do the same for your wishlisted game too via the same "Get from GOG".
Thank you - I will try this. :)
high rated
I would suggest sticking with mrkgnao's suggestion and using MaGoG. Unfortunately GoG's filters are a) server side and b) a bit of a mystery to me.
There would be no easy way to implement new ones or change the behaviour of the ones already there.
Maybe if I ever do completely redesign the library system, but while that's something I've considered I doubt it's something I will ever have time for.
Sorry :(
adaliabooks: I would suggest sticking with mrkgnao's suggestion and using MaGoG. Unfortunately GoG's filters are a) server side and b) a bit of a mystery to me.
There would be no easy way to implement new ones or change the behaviour of the ones already there.
Maybe if I ever do completely redesign the library system, but while that's something I've considered I doubt it's something I will ever have time for.
Sorry :(
No need to be. I will try mrkgnao's solution and I am sure that it will work :)
high rated
New update, just a small one.

MarkoH01: Here is another one which is already on the community wishlist: I am still confused why the game counter in the library and in the shop is not filter dependent. This counter is nearly meaningless without being affected by the filter criteria. It is simply astonishing that somebody could use a counter on a page in which you can filter as well and the number always stays the same as long as you don't buy another game or GOG adds another game. Nobody would do such things and everytime I filter something I think the counter is broken because of this.
We're halfway there. I've added an option to display the current filtered total [like this: (50 / 100) in the format (currentTotal / actualTotal) if that makes sense] on the library and private wishlists. The catalogue and public wishlists work a little differently so will need a bit more work, but I imagine it still shouldn't be too difficult.

Barry_Woodward: ...but Adalia Fundamentals still has the "Day One" version.
I think this should be fixed, please let me know if it's not.

That's all for now :)
high rated
adaliabooks: New update, just a small one.

MarkoH01: Here is another one which is already on the community wishlist: I am still confused why the game counter in the library and in the shop is not filter dependent. This counter is nearly meaningless without being affected by the filter criteria. It is simply astonishing that somebody could use a counter on a page in which you can filter as well and the number always stays the same as long as you don't buy another game or GOG adds another game. Nobody would do such things and everytime I filter something I think the counter is broken because of this.
adaliabooks: We're halfway there. I've added an option to display the current filtered total [like this: (50 / 100) in the format (currentTotal / actualTotal) if that makes sense] on the library and private wishlists. The catalogue and public wishlists work a little differently so will need a bit more work, but I imagine it still shouldn't be too difficult.
That is so great to hear. I am really looking forward to this. Thank you very much in advance.
high rated
adaliabooks: New update, just a small one.

adaliabooks: We're halfway there. I've added an option to display the current filtered total [like this: (50 / 100) in the format (currentTotal / actualTotal) if that makes sense] on the library and private wishlists. The catalogue and public wishlists work a little differently so will need a bit more work, but I imagine it still shouldn't be too difficult.
Looks good and works well. Cheers.
Still can't get over the fact that such a basic basic feature is not supplied by GOG.
high rated
The new filter function works well and looks like it always was meant that way :) While playing around a bit with the new numbers I tried to find out how many adventures I have in my libraries which aren't completed yet. Since I have added tags for adventures as well as for the fact if a game is completed I checked both checkboxes. Just to find ot that multiple tags are used in a logical "or" way ("the one thing the other or both") . Is there a way to use tags in a logical "and" way ("one tag AND the other tag")?

(My little English knowledge is probably not enough here but I hope you understand what I mean)
Post edited April 23, 2016 by MarkoH01
high rated
MarkoH01: The new filter function works well and looks like it always was meant that way :) While playing around a bit with the new numbers I tried to find out how many adventures I have in my libraries which aren't completed yet. Since I have added tags for adventures as well as for the fact if a game is completed I checked both checkboxes. Just to find ot that multiple tags are used in a logical "or" way ("the one thing the other or both") . Is there a way to use tags in a logical "and" way ("one tag AND the other tag")?

(My little English knowledge is probably not enough here but I hope you understand what I mean)
Don't worry, I know what you mean :)
Unfortunately, same as searching for excluded items (games without a certain OS or language for example) I don't think it would be possible. The tags and filters are all handled by GoG server side, so I just deal with whatever results they return to me.
Anything more complicated involving the tags or filters would need to happen on GoGs side..